VBUGKING's 918

DrFuzzy

sounds about right.. the roof off experience must be insane! is it close to CGT sound at WOT?

LOL no! It hasn't got a patch on the GT for sound.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you get to drive it on the track sometime, I would be interested to hear your thoughts. I thought it was amazing to drive on the track, but I am no expert. On the street it really is a very usable hypercar, and the roof off experience with the exhaust right behind your head is just out of this world.

And I agree, Porsche really thought out the entire car, it's very sorted.

Some day maybe, i have to find someone i know who owns one. Not that many in Toronto.

LOL no! It hasn't got a patch on the GT for sound.

is it close to GT3 sound? I assume its not tesla quiet. I thought the sound was piped in and it sounded pretty aggressive.

is it close to GT3 sound? I assume its not tesla quiet. I thought the sound was piped in and it sounded pretty aggressive.

It's got a lovely burble to it at low speed and a loud and angry sound at high revs. Sounds like a tuned muscle car.

sounds about right.. the roof off experience must be insane! is it close to CGT sound at WOT?

I wouldn't say the exhaust is quite as good as the CGT, but the CGT might have the best sounding stock exhaust ever made.

The 918 exhaust is stellar and has its own thing going on. The placement of it right behind your head definitely adds to the excitement.

Some day maybe, i have to find someone i know who owns one. Not that many in Toronto.

Currently there is 1 other one where I live (in the Nashville area), an all black Weissach. Rumor is another guy is moving here who has one, but Ill believe it when I see it.

Took a quick walk around video in the sun for anyone who wants to get a better idea of the color

I wasn't a fan of the graphics in pictures but in the video seeing the over all look it looks amazing! Like someone else said it's like a life sized hot wheels!

Congrats sir on an amazing cat and collection!

I have to say that I am not a fan of the graphics but the car itself, the blue etc are absolutely incredible. Congrats on yet another amazing supercar. Your collection is staggering!

I wouldn't say the exhaust is quite as good as the CGT, but the CGT might have the best sounding stock exhaust ever made.

Meh. It could always be better. ;)

post-424-1439563968_thumb.jpg