VBUGKING's 918

DrFuzzy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful car! Congratulations!

Congrats!!!! That is one hell of a car. I for one enjoy the ones with no livery but honestly who cares, it's your car! Your collection is getting more and more impressive and inspirational as the months go on

You'd have none left for a P1 :icon_mrgreen:

yeah ill just wait for a P1 lololol

seriously I would take that fashion gray 918 above over just about anything! that car is a perfect 10 IMO (minus the green stripe around the wheels)

yeah ill just wait for a P1 lololol

seriously I would take that fashion gray 918 above over just about anything! that car is a perfect 10 IMO (minus the green stripe around the wheels)

I agree, Porsche is so smart the quite over achiever, I think the 918 is perfection, it looks like it can be a daily but can also rip your face off on a track, unbelievable machine, I have zero interest in the F car the P1 I like some of the design elements but it doesn't look as accomplished as the 918, I can't believe the 918 was lingering on the market as such great prices.

Those who bought at RRP got a freaking absolute bargain, IMO they will more than triple in price in the next few years, simply fantastic.

I am getting a house in Japan, I want some of these toys we can't get here.

So awesome man, congrats! Would love to see a picture of both blue beauties next to each other as well.

Thanks, I am on a blue kick. I will get some shots with them both together very soon!

This is Mexico Blue.

As for liveries, the Brumos may be my least favorite.

Followed by the Martini hippy squiggles.

Mexico blue looks great on the 918.

Wow move to Abu Dhabi and miss all the cool threads. Congrats on a truly stunning car.

I didnt realize you moved, do you like it there? I appreciate the compliment, have you gotten to check out any 918s up close?

Wow...sorry I missed this one until now! Absolutely amazing machine VBUGKING, enjoy it! I thought the same thing as some others when I saw the first pics that you posted, it is like a full size hot wheels car! :icon_super: So cool!

Thanks. Hot wheels for grown ups, nothing wrong with that!

You could also get Black in the US, the cost was ridiculous and as far as I know only one had them. That car is now in Qatar anyways.

I didnt realize you could get black. I knew silver was an option, and I thought about doing that since it would match my interior, but decided I liked the acid green more so I stuck with that.

As I said earlier, huge congratz for a truly amazing and insane car brother! :turboalex:

From one Porsche guy to another, I appreciate it brother!

Congrats!!!! That is one hell of a car. I for one enjoy the ones with no livery but honestly who cares, it's your car! Your collection is getting more and more impressive and inspirational as the months go on

Thank you, I also enjoy the ones with no livery, the 918 spyder can do no wrong!

How come the grey one with the #13 has different headlights? Are they different between the euro and the US versions?

I think thats an earlier version and not the final production

I agree, Porsche is so smart the quite over achiever, I think the 918 is perfection, it looks like it can be a daily but can also rip your face off on a track, unbelievable machine, I have zero interest in the F car the P1 I like some of the design elements but it doesn't look as accomplished as the 918, I can't believe the 918 was lingering on the market as such great prices.

Those who bought at RRP got a freaking absolute bargain, IMO they will more than triple in price in the next few years, simply fantastic.

I am getting a house in Japan, I want some of these toys we can't get here.

I couldnt agree more!