Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mhh did you paint the calipers or are the factory able to do it now?

The dealer painted them.

Could someone please photoshop the colour of the SV to yellow and the red bits on the tyres and wheels (including the centrecaps and the brake calipers) also to a matching yellow?

Thanks in advance!

The original image is a very low resolution/low quality ... so this is only a quick 'paint job' ...

veneno_wheels_yellow.jpg

Note that the 'handbrake' caliper on the rear is usually not painted but stays black ... here it is color coded.

The original image is a very low resolution/low quality ... so this is only a quick 'paint job' ...

post-106629-1465376418.jpg

Note that the 'handbrake' caliper on the rear is usually not painted but stays black ... here it is color coded.

Thank you very much, LamboCARS :icon_thumleft:

Their renderings look very good but I have no idea who they are, what they've done in the past, the guarantees they offer, their website is very vague, lacks any kind of testimonials or samples of previous work. Not sure if it's ok to link it here, mods please feel free to delete but just in case anyone is wondering http://www.vitesseaudessus.com/

I've enquired with them about wheels because they do look very attractive in the photos but they aren't TÜV approved, no idea on what kind of testing was conducted, etc.

Wheels are what keeps me connected to the black top, it would be just about the last thing I'd want to screw with but that's just me.

Their renderings look very good but I have no idea who they are, what they've done in the past, the guarantees they offer, their website is very vague, lacks any kind of testimonials or samples of previous work. Not sure if it's ok to link it here, mods please feel free to delete but just in case anyone is wondering http://www.vitesseaudessus.com/

I've enquired with them about wheels because they do look very attractive in the photos but they aren't TÜV approved, no idea on what kind of testing was conducted, etc.

Wheels are what keeps me connected to the black top, it would be just about the last thing I'd want to screw with but that's just me.

:iamwithstupid: they look great, but not sure of the quality..

It's not just you. :)

Thank you very much, LamboCARS :icon_thumleft:

No problem ... found a better resolution on their website ... reworked the shading for you:

vitesse_audessus_aventador_sv_2.jpg

I really like these wheels too:

vitesse_audessus_aventador_sv_1.jpg

Just checked their address against Google Maps ... it's an office building where you rent office space ... so where are they producing these carbon fiber parts and wheels ... everything on their facebook page (online since June 4. 2015) is a 3D render, there's not a single real car shown?

Their domain name was also registered on June 4 2015 by the way ... but none of the contacts is directed at a person ... I don't know what to think about all that.

nice trio from today!

post-2228-1465680328_thumb.jpg

Looks sick! Where was this at? I'm down in ft Lauderdale waiting for a cruise to leave. Would love to check out some lambos.

Just checked their address against Google Maps ... it's an office building where you rent office space ... so where are they producing these carbon fiber parts and wheels ... everything on their facebook page (online since June 4. 2015) is a 3D render, there's not a single real car shown?

Their domain name was also registered on June 4 2015 by the way ... but none of the contacts is directed at a person ... I don't know what to think about all that.

I have no idea and I am not going to be their guinea pig.

I have no idea and I am not going to be their guinea pig.

There has to be a member here who lives near the Bethesda MD address

that can pay them a visit to check their legitimacy.

There has to be a member here who lives near the Bethesda MD address

that can pay them a visit to check their legitimacy.

I'm 40 minutes north of Bethesda. Can look into it if needed