Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

1) Make sure you keep your foot on the brake pedal when stopped, otherwise the car will automatically go into neutral, almost like a manual car.

2) In Sport or Corsa mode the start/stop & cylinder deactivation is turned off. Just use those two modes and you'll be ok :icon_thumleft:

it would be nice to use strada and save some gas lol but without cylinder deactivation.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you. :turboalex: Will give that a try this weekend. The start/stop mode I am not worried anymore. 3 days into the car, after the initial ignition, I habitually turn off the Start/Stop mode (which explains why I didn't know Start/Stop is defeated in Sports & Corsa mode) followed by putting the shift mode into manual.

:icon_thumleft:

it would be nice to use strada and save some gas lol but without cylinder deactivation.

The only way to do that is with the 2012 Aventadors which don't have the start/stop or cylinder deactivation.

:icon_thumleft:

The only way to do that is with the 2012 Aventadors which don't have the start/stop or cylinder deactivation.

i found out if you have the stock exhaust you can remove valve for cylinder deactivation, if you have the race exhaust you are SOL

The Treynor and andecorp examples are my two favourites on this thread. Both stunning.

If I had to choose then the gloss CF on andecorp car would swing it for me. This car will be a future classic.

2) In Sport or Corsa mode the start/stop & cylinder deactivation is turned off. Just use those two modes and you'll be ok :icon_thumleft:

Maybe that's why I never noticed it. I never drive in Strada.

The size of the fuel tank drives me nuts. Why did they make it so small??

I habitually turn off the Start/Stop mode (which explains why I didn't know Start/Stop is defeated in Sports & Corsa mode) followed by putting the shift mode into manual.

As soon as I get in, I put it in Sport, Manual, Start/Stop switched off. Then drive off.

The Treynor and andecorp examples are my two favourites on this thread. Both stunning.

If I had to choose then the gloss CF on andecorp car would swing it for me. This car will be a future classic.

Mine was the first one to leave the factory with naked CF SV logo too.

post-1512-1473652448_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1473652486_thumb.jpg

My mate has a Murci SV. I think pics with all 3 together would be awesome.

YES. That needs to happen :eusa_dance:

Maybe that's why I never noticed it. I never drive in Strada.

Nor should anyone. Ever.

The size of the fuel tank drives me nuts. Why did they make it so small??

probably to keep weight down but who knows. they should offer a extended tank option like Porsche.

I think I finally figured out the cyl. deactivation fix!

so far this has worked for me but I hope it really helps with mpg!

switch on strada and if you drive in manual mode the deactivation will not come on. so better gas, softer suspension etc..

What is the shiny metallic Grigio available for SV called? Is it lynx or estoque or antares? Getting confused...

What is the shiny metallic Grigio available for SV called? Is it lynx or estoque or antares? Getting confused...

Grigio Antares.

Lynx and Estoque is the darker metallic. Both very similar, I can't tell the difference.

Grigio Antares.

Lynx and Estoque is the darker metallic. Both very similar, I can't tell the difference.

Lynx has a warmer / darkish tone whereas Estoque has a cooler/more silvery tone. Antares is the lightest out of the 3 and was a popular colour for the Diablo 6.0.