Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

nice.

where from, how much and timeframe if you don't mind telling?

did you have to give your original one as a swap?

My nephew organised all that carbon stuff, I think he got it from Singapore Robson maybe, about $3k or so from memory, takes a couple of weeks to do.

You have to swap, but I kept original wheel as it was customised and bought a new standard one and swapped it. So it is OEM but carbon 'wrapped' as in real cf.

Hope it helps.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Voila, excuse the quality:

The SV logo - looks a bit matte in the photo. Is it a sticker or is it naked CF?

And what's with the Diablo Roadster under the cover? Which one is it?

Join the club. It's been 6 months for me too and I wouldn't hold my breath.

I wonder what the hell do dealers do with this stuff if they don't give them to customers as they should?! Knock em off customers and give them to their kids ? Pathetic really but only if it is true that ALL customers of SV R s are meant to get them from dealers

They sell them. I've purchased like 6 models from dealers and I see them for sale all the time on ebay

They sell them. I've purchased like 6 models from dealers and I see them for sale all the time on ebay

this is so fcuked up. if this happen to me I would go to another dealer. its principle

The SV logo - looks a bit matte in the photo. Is it a sticker or is it naked CF?

And what's with the Diablo Roadster under the cover? Which one is it?

The pic quality is shit but it is gloss like the rest of car carbon fibre with white line painted by the factory.

You are observant despite cover on car! That is the last Diablo roadster SV (the best, most valuable and MOST RELIABLE of the lot) and only one of 5 ever made by the factory (now 4 because one was destroyed) that were shipped here and to the UK as a private order.

this is so fcuked up. if this happen to me I would go to another dealer. its principle

I agree. My Sydney dealer said that the program of models was started only January 2017 is that true? Didn't others get their models last year?

I agree. My Sydney dealer said that the program of models was started only January 2017 is that true? Didn't others get their models last year?

yes my SV coupe came in 16.

That has to be the biggest lie lol it started at least since 2015, I'm not sure if it started before that but I think they also had this program in 2014. However I don't know if this applies to Sydney or not. I think this doesn't apply on used cars btw, I think they only make the models once.

Didn't others get their models last year?

Pretty sure you can find threads where Huracan owners got their models, also last year I saw on instagram a few SV owners also receiving their models. I don't plan to search all of them but here's one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNcGjFsgwsA/

Not to mention the Coupes were delivered way before this

The pic quality is shit but it is gloss like the rest of car carbon fibre with white line painted by the factory.

You are observant despite cover on car! That is the last Diablo roadster SV (the best, most valuable and MOST RELIABLE of the lot) and only one of 5 ever made by the factory (now 4 because one was destroyed) that were shipped here and to the UK as a private order.

Diablo SV roadster RHD - for me thats holy grail territory. Proper unobtainium. I have been searching for one forever. I'd give my left bollock and a close family member for one of those. Do you know the whereabouts of the others? I was told all 5 first came to the UK and those that departed were then trans shipped onwards.

Any chance of posting up photos in the Diablo section. It would be greatly appreciated if you are so inclined.

Somewhere on a old hard drive I have pics of the destroyed car prior to its demise. I will see if I can locate them.

That has to be the biggest lie lol it started at least since 2015, I'm not sure if it started before that but I think they also had this program in 2014. However I don't know if this applies to Sydney or not. I think this doesn't apply on used cars btw, I think they only make the models once.

Pretty sure you can find threads where Huracan owners got their models, also last year I saw on instagram a few SV owners also receiving their models. I don't plan to search all of them but here's one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNcGjFsgwsA/

Not to mention the Coupes were delivered way before this

I suspected that and I would not be surprised - I do not trust this dealer at all (apart from the mechanic who is great)! I will check with Italy first before I act... It will be interesting and God help them if it's a lie.

Diablo SV roadster RHD - for me thats holy grail territory. Proper unobtainium. I have been searching for one forever. I'd give my left bollock and a close family member for one of those. Do you know the whereabouts of the others? I was told all 5 first came to the UK and those that departed were then trans shipped onwards.

Any chance of posting up photos in the Diablo section. It would be greatly appreciated if you are so inclined.

Somewhere on a old hard drive I have pics of the destroyed car prior to its demise. I will see if I can locate them.

I will try to get pics next time I drive it.

It is the rarest and I will never sell it.

Funny thing is that I had no idea what I was buying then but I liked it when I saw it and bought it straight away from dealer as it was the last.

In fact the SV roadster was cheaper than the VT because it was not 4 wheel drive but rear wheel drive but looks the same haha. Little did I know how rare it is.

A couple came straight to Melbourne as part of a private order aussie delivery for sure (where I bought mine) and rest went to UK I think but not sure and yes they are all RHD. It was a good move and it still looks great and gets as much attention as the A. It is still super reliable amazingly. Great gear box , engine, interior, leather (none of that cheap crap or flimsy plastic) etc. It is my favourite by far! Lucky fluke!

I suspected that and I would not be surprised - I do not trust this dealer at all (apart from the mechanic who is great)! I will check with Italy first before I act... It will be interesting and God help them if it's a lie.

I got mine last year.

God better help them because it is a lie!

That interior is amazing!

Thanks 😁

It is unique and extravagant but I like that look.

I designed it with the help of the Ad Personam director who is a great guy (Super Vittorio (SV ) I call him lol).

No alcantara (hate it) only leather and i prefer it.

The tub is all gloss carbon as is rest of car.

I made sure a glove box was put in.

My next step is to eliminate the remaining plastic crap which I can't stand like the air vents and replace with carbon , aluminium or chrome. Most likely just carbon vents.