Headed ti Italy is it worth going to Lambo factory?

Lubejobs42

My buddy just picked up his new boat and I'm flying over. We will be docked in Monaco and Portofino. The factory is about 250 miles away. Is it worth taking the trip to visit the factory? Will probably be tough to leave the boat but if it's worth the trip, we will.

My buddy just picked up his new boat and I'm flying over. We will be docked in Monaco and Portofino. The factory is about 250 miles away. Is it worth taking the trip to visit the factory? Will probably be tough to leave the boat but if it's worth the trip, we will.

Sure why not. And pagani and the Ferrari factory.eating at the ristorante cavallino is very cool too

If I recall correctly, Factory is shut down in the month of August.

May want to check to see if they're open? Museum may be open but the assembly line may be closed.

Isn't the boat already in Monaco? Pretty sure I saw it

I wish I had a buddy like that. Congrats, I think I would stay on the "boat" with some "entertainment" ;)

I wish I had a buddy like that. Congrats, I think I would stay on the "boat" with some "entertainment" ;)

He's lucky to have a friend like me!!! I even let him be my friend when he only had a 164'.

He's lucky to have a friend like me!!! I even let him be my friend when he only had a 164'.

Do you have one that's going to be over there? I remember a pic of the lambo boat tied onto a big yacht.

I just left Monaco

I had a time slot to go on the 21st to spec out the SV's I ordered. That was too soon I'm in Prague now. I'm waiting to get another time slot in September when I'm in Italy.

It's not worth it if you just want to go look at the cars on display IMO . It's a long drive from Monaco, if you have a private jet and appoiment to spec out your new car then it's a great plan. Or if you have to fly commercial you will probably have to spend a night there. It's a long day trip in a car. If u can charter then it's a day trip and fun.

I've been to Monaco 2 times this summer spent almost a month there. Might move there part of the year. I love it.

If I recall correctly, Factory is shut down in the month of August.

May want to check to see if they're open? Museum may be open but the assembly line may be closed.

Italy is shut down for August!

Italy is shut down for August!

according to the site it opens on Monday the 24th. I will find out of Lambo west palm got me an appointment. We have a plane so it's not too big of a deal. I will make sure we only go if we can get an apt. Thank you for the info. Hate to waste a day to see a museum!

Now that's a good friend! lol

Man has custom boat made to match his 50th Anniversary Aventador and wants to know if he should visit the factory.... :eusa_think:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Lambo Palm beach is setting it up. Hopefully having 3 SV's on order between the 2 of us will help get me in!

:headbang: please visit all 3 factory if you can and post some pics if possible.