Huracán Spyder

a007apl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The rear deck looks fantastic. I'm not taken with the shade of blue, either exterior or interior. I actually like the fabric top. It suits the car. This car is an all round winner.

Question: Why on earth are so many people up in arms over a soft top vs. a hard top?? It's a freaking roof. It covers your scalp. A soft top is lighter, probably much easier to package and be stowable, and frankly looks a thousand times cooler than a convertible hard top (which generally tend to look like a slightly wonkier version of the coupe). This thing looks slick as all hell with that top up!

It's up: It covers your scalp and keeps the rain out.

You push a button: It's down and you have a convertible.

Looks cool as all hell.

PS: I love the exhaust vents/strakes they designed on the rear decklid. Very cool. (And a nice touch, as the Gallardo Spyder lost the cool-looking decklid vents that the coupe had.)

PPS: That blue color is utter dogshit. :icon_mrgreen:

I completely agree, the roof will be down 90% of the time anyway.

The car looks stunning, my friend ordered one in white with a full red interior, I can't wait to see it!

Looks really nice!

Why a soft top though!!!!!!! I wanted to see a hard top convertible, or the targa style like the Aventador Roadster.

Makes sens for the shape of the car they would go soft top. Probably also a nice weight saver. Plus since the Huracan is coming out of the Gallardo lineage it's no real surprise.

Whats with the use of Blue LeMans across the board now as an introductory color?

Blue is vastly under-used by Lamborghini so I am glad to see them putting it to good use. :icon_mrgreen:

Car looks fantastic. The top is very well integrated even when in the closed position.

Terrific with the top down. I'm in the who cares if its a soft top camp.

Also +1 on the rear deck lid. Looks great.Only way it would be better is if it had five slots each side as an homage to the V10.

Home run car for Lamborghini. Will sell all they can make :icon_super:

Why a soft top though!!!!!!! I wanted to see a hard top convertible, or the targa style like the Aventador Roadster.

Because unlike the Aventador, this will be the only super car for a majority of owners. An Aventador Roadster will usually be a 5,6th exotic for the owner. Also, hard top soft top who cares, the top is only up in shitty weather and usually the car isn't driven in shitty weather.

To be clear, I REALLY like the way the car looks. I don't really mind the look of the soft top either. I know 99% of the time the top will be down, but I just felt for 2015 (or 2016 for this car) that they should have had the retractable hard top like Ferrari and McLaren.