Woman says she is happier than ever after fulfilling lifelong wish of becoming blind

Roman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mentioned something similar in another thread not long ago, body integrity identity disorder, where people are convinced they need to chop off a limb (or two), and asked not only whether that is materially different than a person desiring transgender surgery, but also whether it is materially different from a homosexual, or a pedophile. Do they all involve mental disorders, and if not, why not?

Okay so she wanted to be blind. Now she's happy and it only cost $1 of draino

Plus all the disability funds she will end up applying for.

Gee, I wonder who ends up paying for that??

I was watching some show on Netflix a year ago, had guys who cut their own dick off, some that cut in half up the middle.... just reconfirms that in todays era there are too many people and natural selection is unable to do its job..... not everyone is special.

I was watching some show on Netflix a year ago, had guys who cut their own dick off, some that cut in half up the middle.... just reconfirms that in todays era there are too many people and natural selection is unable to do its job..... not everyone is special.

Everyone is actually special because the herd is not properly thinned by natural selection. The outliers are surviving.

People say this will never be acceptable to the public, but I give it ten years before this shit is tax payer funded.

Not for nothing... But ill bet you $100 she's collecting social security disability (which pays extra big for, and has special tax breaks for the blind)... So we already are.

I mentioned something similar in another thread not long ago, body integrity identity disorder, where people are convinced they need to chop off a limb (or two), and asked not only whether that is materially different than a person desiring transgender surgery, but also whether it is materially different from a homosexual, or a pedophile. Do they all involve mental disorders, and if not, why not?

They're all just different flavors of obsessive compulsive disorder.

If you are compelled to wash your hands until they bleed, or to melt out your eyeballs with liquid plumber, we all get it- You're fcuking nuts and need help and/or a rubber room to prevent you from hurting yourself.

If you are compelled to cut off your dick and prance around in a dress, all of a sudden you've joined an oppressed minority and 40% of the country wants to help you fulfill your dreams.

I had to cut mine because it was just to long. Now Im only half the man I was before, at 11".

Im just kidding about my size. Im actually average. If I had a dollar for every time a woman said I was average, women would eventually like me.

What the fcuk?

"I went blind on purpose but I don't feel it was a choice."

what... i just... what...

What the fcuk?

"I went blind on purpose but I don't feel it was a choice."

what... i just... what...

where's the next stop, I want off this train.

I'm not sure what is far more wild... the fact that she talks about how she hopes there is treatment for it in the future after she blinded herself, or the fact that her psychiatrist helped her go blind... I just... no words.

When they lift the ban on hunting idiots, she'll be easier to get.

The thing with transgenderism though is that you aren't disabling yourself where the rest of society has to contribute to take care of you. There is probably a spectrum in terms of certain ways one's brain can be "wired" where after a certain point, you cross over into mental illness. I do not consider homosexuality to be a mental illness, even though that means the person is "wired" differently. Transgenderism itself, IMO, I think could be considered a form of mental illness, but a mostly harmless one I'd think. Making oneself blind though...!!

The thing with transgenderism though is that you aren't disabling yourself where the rest of society has to contribute to take care of you. There is probably a spectrum in terms of certain ways one's brain can be "wired" where after a certain point, you cross over into mental illness. I do not consider homosexuality to be a mental illness, even though that means the person is "wired" differently. Transgenderism itself, IMO, I think could be considered a form of mental illness, but a mostly harmless one I'd think. Making oneself blind though...!!

Wheels... If you're lobbing off parts that arent cancerous or infected, the problem is in your head....

Why should the greater society be forced to pay for the medical needs this person has consciously created for themselves???

It's one thing to be born blind or injured in an accident, but quite another to alter yourself and ask others to pay for it!!

IMHO it's a form of narcissism.

Wheels... If you're lobbing off parts that arent cancerous or infected, the problem is in your head....

Although I dont care what fucked up stuff adults may do behind closed doors, I totally agree with you.

The number one goal for virtually every organism is procreation. Eat, fcuk, eat, fcuk. To be otherwise is dysfunctional. No need to be PC.

Thats why I believe gay boy scout leaders shouldnt be allowed. If a leader is "sexually dysfunctional", why should they be around kids? Kids are easy to influence... and if a person is dysfunctional, what is their limit?

When I say dysfunction, I dont mean genetic dysfunction. Half of that is BS. When people use that, I have the feeling that A) They feel guilty B)They are giving something else the blame.

If you want to do something stupid:

1. Own your actions

2. Dont be a pussy if you get judged

3. Dont expect me to help you

4. Dont affect anyone else

Seriously? I don't understand people or what is going on with the world right now. The pendulum needs to swing the other direction before it's too late.

I live with a disability and I don't want it so if there is some crazy person out there that does I'm willing to trade. I'm even willing to do a trade plus cash. Not holding my breath waiting for a PM.

I said it could be a form of mental illness, but it's a harmless one. Question though: Why is circumcision so accepted and performed still? Hygiene-wise, there is no need for it in modern society.

I had a patient today with a transverse process fracture. Out of all 140,000 new icd-10 codes, I couldn't find it. Had plenty of transvestism codes, like "transvestism fetish" diagnosis. Makes perfect fcuking sense!!

Wondering if her psychiatrist had her sign a hold harmless or some type of release so she can't turn around and sue his ass for making her blind at her own request.

What nut job does this to another person??

Waiting for law suits from her family to fly.

Another thought - why not donate your eyes to someone who needs them? I don't know - but maybe there's a way to surgically harvest eyes or their parts, and help someone else. Just like donating a kidney?

I don't understand any of this. If she wants to be blind then why should anyone else have to bear the cost of her choice? This entire situation is inexplicable.

People are fcuking nuts.