Favorite Airlines

BLK85

I was curious from people who travel a lot what their favorite airlines are. I dont travel a lot but for US domestic I like Delta.

What is your favorite? US Domestic, US international airline, Europe/Asia Domestic, overall international, etc.

Easy Southwest.

They have the absolute best rewards program. No one can compete with it.

Add to that no baggage fees and the ability to change your flight at a moments notice for no charge is great.

southwest? WTF, they are the worst, I want to know were I'm sitting, not a damn free for all....

Virgin is by far the best....

southwest? WTF, they are the worst, I want to know were I'm sitting, not a damn free for all....

Virgin is by far the best....

Why do you need to know your seat. Get A list be the first one on and pick whatever seat you want. 143 to choose from isn't a big deal.

I mostly fly Delta. They seem to leave mostly on time and I get upgraded pretty often on domestic flights, plus their home base is in Atlanta.

i fly Virgin to London for free-old Amex points-have 80 round trips left-upper class(lay flat bed). aint the best but for free all good.

Emirates has amazing 1st class but its VERY expensive, Qatar is also great and brutally expensive. Their routes are not part of my thing now so i dont fly on them.

I havent flown a international leg in baggage class since 2000, way too painful.

Lufthansa is ok, Philippines air is ok, Air New Zealand is a hair better.

KLM is awful.

for travelling short haul legs SW has easy schedules but is cramped since they reconfigured their seats(added 2 rows), Delta, United all thge pension broke airlines are pretty much the same IMO.

At the end of the day flying private is the plan.

Virgin and JetBlue for me, the legacy carriers suck donkey balls.

These two for me also.

Really love the new upgraded jets Jetblue has with the mint seating.

Best way to fly. No luggage, no security, fly on your time, and more comfortable. The only part that sucks is the price. "N6JR" is Jack Roush's jet.

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

Best way to fly. No luggage, no security, fly on your time, and more comfortable. The only part that sucks is the price. "N6JR" is Jack Roush's jet.

Private is great, but I'd rather fly economy on Aeroflot than fly with Jack Roush....

At the end of the day flying private is the plan.

Private sure is nice. I've been lucky enough to fly that way a few times. Personal flying its all commercial.

Living in Atlanta, Delta is usually most convenient and the past few years they have been the best to me. They have the most routes for sure, and being hubbed in Atlanta, makes it a likely choice.

I mostly fly Delta. They seem to leave mostly on time and I get upgraded pretty often on domestic flights, plus their home base is in Atlanta.

They've always given me good service! I also helped a child during an emergency on my Christmas flight back to Hawaii and they gave me a card for 8000 miles! I declined, but the stewardess wouldn't let me leave without taking it! :)

Ive done almost 100 flights this year and by far for domestic Virgin is in a league of their own.

American 's new first class from NYC to SF or LA is very nice.

no first class, no economy comfort... there is one good seat on the plane, the exit row with nobody in front, I always upgrade to the A list but don't get that seat often, and when I did some very overweight person sat next to me...

Why do you need to know your seat. Get A list be the first one on and pick whatever seat you want. 143 to choose from isn't a big deal.

no first class, no economy comfort... there is one good seat on the plane, the exit row with nobody in front, I always upgrade to the A list but don't get that seat often, and when I did some very overweight person sat next to me...

The last overweight guy I sat next to on a plane stole my iPad.

I fly United because they fly almost everywhere and have a lot of partners, but they suck big hairy donkey balls. Best international I ever flew was Emirates.

Private is great, but I'd rather fly economy on Aeroflot than fly with Jack Roush....

Same here!!! He has no business being a pilot lol. I was there when he pancaked his last Premier Jet into the ground at Oshkosh.

I've become a huge Jetblue fan over the years, great customer service. My Wife and I are going to Punta Cana for a couple weeks in January and just bought tickets through them with miles from my AMEX card. The same flights through United (my second choice) were almost $150 more per person (or a lot more miles). Ive never flown Virgin (or private) but have heard good things about both!

PS - I live in NJ but have flown down to FL at least once a year to visit family and friends the last few years. Jetblue ALWAYS seems to be the cheapest flying up and down the coast, I've gotten round trip tickets from EWR to FLL to EWR for $174 per person. (usual price for that roundtrip flight is anywhere from $225-$300). Their specials that they email once in a while are great.