Underground Racing “X Version” LP570-4 vs. Dallas Performance's “2,000+ whp” Audi R8

Underground Racing

So we have been having a Dallas Performance customer invading our Lamborghini threads with excuses of why his 2,000 HP R8 lost to Bob Helms’ Underground Racing TT Gallardo. Trent aka (Thuff331) is trying to crash multiple Lamborghini Forum threads with excuse after excuse. One of his claims is that Bob Helms jumped his car in the race at the starting line. Not only was it an even start, its very clear that Trent's car was easily out powered by Helms TT Gallardo. We also explained to Trent that Bob Helms even let off the accelerator almost 100 yards before the finish line and got back in it part throttle just to maintain the lead. Trent feels this wasn't possible, so we decided to make this special video that showed what happened. Taylor Sims’ (Owner of Dallas Performance) was piloting Trent’s R8 for this race. Trent (Thuff331) didn't get to race his car.

All in good clean fun, enjoy the video Trent. ;)

Now that was pretty funny.

I guess in the land of the interweb you better be careful on who you call out and what you say...

Bob let out even... :0

Because.... Well.... that is what can happen.

That SG GT is good looking though.

Mike

Love the video. Glad u could show the jump and love the edited video. But I'm glad u all made me a black man in the video. So no baby dick here :)

Love the video. Glad u could show the jump and love the edited video. But I'm glad u all made me a black man in the video. So no baby dick here :)

With "jump" you mean having a slower reaction time than an old man? LOL

The thing is. I never once said ugr didn't beat me fair. There pissed off cause Ive called all the x build to run me on the street and there to scared to do it. I even congratulated them on one of the forms if not both. I love the video I think it's funny. Did I get beat at TI yes. Did ugr beat me yes. Can ugr cars do the same on the street. Yet to be seen here on the Dallas streets.

The thing is. I never once said ugr didn't beat me fair. There pissed off cause Ive called all the x build to run me on the street and there to scared to do it. I even congratulated them on one of the forms if not both. I love the video I think it's funny. Did I get beat at TI yes. Did ugr beat me yes. Can ugr cars do the same on the street. Yet to be seen here on the Dallas streets.

They're *

So you can win in an uncontrolled environment but not a controlled one....Yep, makes sense.

These cars have gotten too fast at 2100 whp+ to race on public roads. It's up to my customers if they want to race on the street, but my advise is to do it at a Roll race event. There are so many events now, no sense in taking the chance on the streets.

I went to Texas a few times and ran on the streets a few times. I had an open call out to anyone and everyone. When I went there everyone was slow. The only fast cars I ever saw was lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu at TI. On the streets it was a joke. No one was even close to my 2R with the E Gear.

Nobody is beating a X version on the streets. A 400+ hp bike couldn't even touch Fadi's 2R that was on baby boost (he was around 1700-1750 hp on that race).

X versions haven't even been pushed that hard until Tony ran the R8. A turned up X version would DESTROY any customer car on the street. Only thing that stands a chance is a GTR shop car and they do not race on the street.

You are dangerous and lack any type of common sense.

It's a good thing you don't drive your car at TI and I bet one day we will be reading about you and your foolish street antics online.

Put your balls back in your pants, I don't think anyone here is interested in how big you claim they are.

Mind if I ask why you weren't driving your own car at TI? Most of the time when the UG customers aren't driving their own car it is due to lack of comfort/experience racing at these power levels. I truly hope that isn't the reason you weren't racing, however if my assumption is correct and you aren't ready to race your R8 on a closed runway.....well I think we all know how this will end on the streets.

You are dangerous and lack any type of common sense.

It's a good thing you don't drive your car at TI and I bet one day we will be reading about you and your foolish street antics online.

Put your balls back in your pants, I don't think anyone here is interested in how big you claim they are.

You all crack me up. Ugr is a huge supporter of TX2K and all the street racing that goes on there. Don't even start say foolish street antics.

Mind if I ask why you weren't driving your own car at TI? Most of the time when the UG customers aren't driving their own car it is due to lack of comfort/experience racing at these power levels. I truly hope that isn't the reason you weren't racing, however if my assumption is correct and you aren't ready to race your R8 on a closed runway.....well I think we all know how this will end on the streets.

I have 2 other lambos that are 1800 plus hp. Soon to have a 3rd one plus the r8. I wasn't driving the r8 cause I was scared of it. I ask Taylor to drive it cause I wanted to watch it run and my 88 year old grandma was there and I was spending time with her and explaining how everything work and what was going on and how the even was ran. U will see me behind the wheel very soon.

I have 2 other lambos that are 1800 plus hp. Soon to have a 3rd one plus the r8. I wasn't driving the r8 cause I was scared of it. I ask Taylor to drive it cause I wanted to watch it run and my 88 year old grandma was there and I was spending time with her and explaining how everything work and what was going on and how the even was ran. U will see me behind the wheel very soon.

well dp 1800+ = real life 800+

:icon_super:

That's actually pretty cool that your grandma got to see some of these cars race. I bet back in her day the record at TI was 10mph LOL.

But with that said, it seems a bit ridiculous to call out +2100whp cars to go street race if you yourself even admitted to not being ready for the power. Could be a grammatical error, but I quote, "I wasn't driving the r8 cause I was scared of it".