FINALLY!! A BULL joins the collection!!

Plastique999

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all!

I got a chance to drive the LP640 around and had a few first impressions....

The power delivery takes some getting used to. First gear seems to take a while to spool up and the power band really seems to take off at the top end above 4-5000 RPM. Reminds me of my old E60 M5 where most of the power band is at high RPM's.

Shifts seem a bit slow, even in Corsa mode....but this is comparing it to my 16M. Has anyone done the TCU/ECU upgrade? Worth it? Quicker shifts?

Also noticed that at times at a spotlight, the transmission would automatically shift to neutral - is this normal?

CCB's are phenomenal on this car.

Flipped a U turn, and noticed turning radius is wiiiidddeeeeee.

Can someone link me to the mod whereby bat wings stay up?

Stock exhaust is too quiet, even in a roadster....this V12 needs to howl!!!

I need a good battery tender as I had to jump the car this morning.

There is absolutely no place to put a cell phone lol.

I'll be taking the LP640 to Motor4Toys next weekend and hopefully my wife will drive the 16M to do some more comparisons.

Thank you all!

The power delivery takes some getting used to. First gear seems to take a while to spool up and the power band really seems to take off at the top end above 4-5000 RPM. Reminds me of my old E60 M5 where most of the power band is at high RPM's.

Shifts seem a bit slow, even in Corsa mode....but this is comparing it to my 16M. Has anyone done the TCU/ECU upgrade? Worth it? Quicker shifts?

Also noticed that at times at a spotlight, the transmission would automatically shift to neutral - is this normal?

I'll be taking the LP640 to Motor4Toys next weekend and hopefully my wife will drive the 16M to do some more comparisons.

http://lambodiy.blogspot.com/p/manually-ke...s-open.html?m=1

Yes these cars like tenders though you may need a new battery or have a secondary item draining your car. My first murcie had a lo Jack that drained it fast my current LP will go three weeks with no problem.

Thank you all!

Awesome!! LP640s always had a sluggish gearshift as far as i remember..but it gives a big kick in the back when you shift aggressively on high rpm :icon_super: when you say spotlight i guess you meant to say stoplight? if so.. yes I believe afew Lambos not just the LP640 actually goes into Neutral after idling for awhile. you should give KSG or IPE exhaust a try...they sound epic on the lp640s.

You have an 09 which was the first year the lp640 used the same throttle bodies as the svlp670. I've been wanting to try a TCU upgrade from RSC but they went ghost on me and haven't heard anything.

One day I will do a before and after dyno on the ecu once I get some time with my tuner.

Here is an old vid I shot of NA V8 vs V10 vs V12.

I'll have to reshoot with the NA V12 scream of the LP640 after new exhaust....thinking LOC

That sounds so good.

Congrats on the car! Your collection is awesome! Contact SP for the MS Racing exhaust. It sounds like an F1 car!

Had a fun run with the Bulls to Motor4Toys!

image.jpeg

Still not sure why some pics rotate??

Saw your car there. Didn't know who you were but you came up with a bunch of people I know well. Your car looked great! It does suck on the lighter colors how the side skirts pick up dirt like a shovel and it shows so much on lighter colored cars. My yellow used to do that too.

Car looks great Eddie. How do you like the exhaust and do you have any more pics of that Rosso Andromeda LP640?

Car looks great Eddie. How do you like the exhaust and do you have any more pics of that Rosso Andromeda LP640?

That's an 03 Murcie conversion to lp640 rear and 670 front.

Assman, my son and I, saw your car at the show. Great colour combo.

However my son still thinks Assman's Murci was the coolest. Though I did beat him out for dirtiest (close call though) Lambo at the show.

That gold Murcie tho... :monkeyleft: :shock: :jester:

Assman, my son and I, saw your car at the show. Great colour combo.

However my son still thinks Assman's Murci was the coolest. Though I did beat him out for dirtiest (close call though) Lambo at the show.

Not gonna lie, I was going to give Assman a hard time for not washing his car. lol

That gold Murcie tho... :monkeyleft: :shock: :jester:

Not gonna lie, I was going to give Assman a hard time for not washing his car. lol

Kinnsella's son said yours was the third or maybe fourth coolest car there....maybe fifth. :lol2: