Placeholder thread for the LP770

capt_chaos

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! I don't think these have been posted, but I found something in a video that my friend shared from a video on Facebook. It looks like there's a roadster possibly, and a Yellow/Orange version of the car driving! I saw this while they were showing the display screen of the car. The picture quality is crap but they flash through a video of the car and it's obviously the Centennario from the video. It looks a lot sweeter in the video than the model they revealed, IMO!

Screen_Shot_2016_03_10_at_10_39_36_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_03_10_at_10_40_02_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_03_10_at_10_40_20_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_03_10_at_10_40_29_PM.jpg

Killer LamboCARS. Unlike the Veneno I think the Centenario works much better as a roadster. This will really grow on people, looks fantastic.

Here are my 2 videos from Geneva about the car including one of the few of the interior including the MMI. On sunday or so, I will post an interview with Paolo who who walk through some of the dynamics and functional elements of the Centenario.

INTERIOR & MMI:

I would say that the car is far better in person than in pix. Its controversial but TRUST me, either way, it will leave you talking for better or worse when you see it in the wild. I'm excited for what's coming.

Here are my 2 videos from Geneva about the car including one of the few of the interior including the MMI. On sunday or so, I will post an interview with Paolo who who walk through some of the dynamics and functional elements of the Centenario.

I would say that the car is far better in person than in pix. Its controversial but TRUST me, either way, it will leave you talking for better or worse when you see it in the wild. I'm excited for what's coming.

Sounds like you are getting one. If so, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

It is a very nice car, but I still don't regret deciding not to get one. I just don't see four times the price of an SV. There are several cars out there for $2MM that I would rather have.

It is a very nice car, but I still don't regret deciding not to get one. I just don't see four times the price of an SV. There are several cars out there for $2MM that I would rather have.

:iamwithstupid:

Spot on. It is very very nice; just not $2M+ worth nice IMO. Aside from the "open engine architecture" that Lamborghini talked about, there really isn't much new about it in general.

Just for fun ... some shades on the Lamborghini Centenario :

Giallo Orion

2016_centenario_shades_15.jpg

Blu Glauco

2016_centenario_shades_16.jpg

Verde Scandal

2016_centenario_shades_17.jpg

Oro Elios on darker wheels

2016_centenario_shades_18.jpg

Blu Caelum

2016_centenario_shades_19.jpg

Verde Ermes

2016_centenario_shades_20.jpg

And one of my personal favorites ... Grigio Telesto

2016_centenario_shades_23.jpg

• 5 months later...
Production of the Centenario are starting to ship, slowly of course. The first production Centenario has been spotted in London. Full carbon fiber with orange accents. Apparently this Centenario will appear in the Transformers 5 movie

Here it is:

Transformers-5-The-Last-Knight-Hot-Rod.jpg

Also something else:

Crm9qXzWEAAItUq.jpg

"Best Hypercar" at Salon Prive 2016.