lamborghini-centenario-blue-2-680x510.jpg

lamborghini-centenario-blue-3-680x510.jpg

lamborghini-centenario-blue-4-680x510.jpg

lamborghini-centenario-blue-1-680x510.jpg

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-4-680x510.jpg

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-5-680x510.jpg

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-6-680x510.jpg

lamborghini-centenario-blue-10-680x510.jpg

Carbon on Blu Nethuns? SOLD! Looks slick!

And yes, the car in the background is a Matte Blu Nethuns SV

Still not feeling it...

Did you ever consider getting this car? Supposedly there's only one coming to Canada which is going to someone in TO.

Now that I see it posted here, it looks like it is safe to mention & no one will get me with a ballpeen hammer on my knuckles. Seen it today just by chance when taking my car in for some service, yum yum! Sometimes cars need time to grow on a person, for instance I didn't care for the Aventador that much when I first saw it but it grew on me over time. But this one I liked in person right off. However I still like the more simple style of my "wedge of cheese" Murci. My first thought on the car was that it looked more along the size of the Huracan with some Aventador edginess tossed in for style. Saw that blue car there too, super nice!

Did you ever consider getting this car? Supposedly there's only one coming to Canada which is going to someone in TO.

For a short while, yes. I was invited to the preview but walked away feeling underwhelmed. As said a few pages earlier, it's a nice car but it's not $2M+ nice. If whomever in TO will be getting one is the same person that was in the same preview session as me, then congrats to him but a bigger congrats to the person who took him there. She went the whole 9 yards + a few more trying to sell him the car on that day. Even Lambo's own top brasses were smiling on her diligent work.

For a short while, yes. I was invited to the preview but walked away feeling underwhelmed. As said a few pages earlier, it's a nice car but it's not $2M+ nice. If whomever in TO will be getting one is the same person that was in the same preview session as me, then congrats to him but a bigger congrats to the person who took him there. She went the whole 9 yards + a few more trying to sell him the car on that day. Even Lambo's own top brasses were smiling on her diligent work.

Pretty cool that you actually got to see the beast up close and personal. Sucks that you were underwhelmed because would have loved to see one come to Vancouver.

Ah yes I think you're talking about Heather? She posted a picture on her IG and I was wrong, it's actually a LP770 roadster that is coming to TO.

18253095_1927874187460215_24013724062507

Now that I see it posted here, it looks like it is safe to mention & no one will get me with a ballpeen hammer on my knuckles. Seen it today just by chance when taking my car in for some service, yum yum! Sometimes cars need time to grow on a person, for instance I didn't care for the Aventador that much when I first saw it but it grew on me over time. But this one I liked in person right off. However I still like the more simple style of my "wedge of cheese" Murci. My first thought on the car was that it looked more along the size of the Huracan with some Aventador edginess tossed in for style. Saw that blue car there too, super nice!

You are correct one has to reserve final judgement until seeing it IRL

Owned by Dan, the same guy that has the two Zondas here in the US. He's really putting together an incredible collection

That guys collection is insane and amassing quickly. No idea how he brought 2 zonda cinques into the US. But hell, hes got 2 huayras as well, and the big 3. And god knows what else.

That guys collection is insane and amassing quickly. No idea how he brought 2 zonda cinques into the US. But hell, hes got 2 huayras as well, and the big 3. And god knows what else.

How do I see this guys cars? Does he have an Instagram?

I know that an order for an LP770 on Maui took place and it should be arriving soon.

Guy who had the purple Murcielago?

Guy who had the purple Murcielago?

I haven't seen that car. I wasn't aware. Quite possibly could be him!

What year Murci? I know more of the cars on Oahu than Maui.

You are correct one has to reserve final judgement until seeing it IRL

I'll say this car is a lot like the Huayra, in pictures the lines look odd and bit unproportional, but in person the car has a lot of presence. I've seen the coupe and was at the unveiling of the roadster...the car has a lot of Lambo heritage and in person it's quite stunning.

A few pics I've taken:

20160611_102206.jpg

20160611_110831.jpg

img_1566.jpg

photo-aug-19-1-48-10-pm.jpg

photo-aug-19-1-46-45-pm.jpg

photo-aug-19-1-47-29-pm-1.jpg

Wow the interior looks exactly like an Aventador interior. For seven figures I would expect a little bit more exclusivity.

Best $2.5M I never spent! Although the US car with the blue accents from the rear looks pretty awesome...

But the rest of it is just horrid.