Placeholder thread for the LP770

capt_chaos

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This car in some ways reminds me of the all mighty Alfa Rome Carabo...just did a quick pshop to see how it looks in that theme!

post-142-1456929720_thumb.jpg

Captain Chaos's prophecy is already starting to unfold. Everyone hates it first. Then everyone starts to pick up on the positives of it. Lastly, eventually most people start liking it. :lol2:

Captain Chaos's prophecy is already starting to unfold. Everyone hates it first. Then everyone starts to pick up on the positives of it. Lastly, eventually most people start liking it. :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

It still could have been much better overall. And it is basically another Reventon rebody cash grab.

proud.gif

proud.gif

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

As stated in the other thread, I love it and would pick one up if I had the cash.

So who wants to see the Roadster version:

03_2016_s1280.jpg

Couldn't resist doing a quick virtual render ... I did hear the Centenario Roadster will come without a roof to be fitted, just like the Veneno Roadster ... and the clear carbon fiber body is a €300,000 option. :headbang:

Thanks Fortis ... you know I love to play around in photoshop a bit ...

Understatement of the century :icon_mrgreen:

You are the master :turboalex:

LamboCARS - Your take on a few different color variations? My understanding is that the naked carbon will be offered, but also any iteration of Ad Personam.

LamboCARS - Your take on a few different color variations? My understanding is that the naked carbon will be offered, but also any iteration of Ad Personam.

What shade would you like to see, I can try to render it for you, no problem.

The clear carbon fiber body is in fact a €300,000 option on top of the €1,750,000 base price (all prices before taxes)

Who wants a Centenario LP770-4 Roadster in red with black wheels ?

post-106629-1457613054_thumb.jpg

post-106629-1457612528_thumb.jpg

*grabs lube and tissues*

Nice job with the roadster lamboCARS! I'm beginning to like this more than the Veneno. Classier and more elegant.

Thanks for the positive reactions.

What would happen if Lamborghini decides to take inspiration from the one of a kind Aventador J to style the Centenario Roadster ... this:

2016_centenario_roadster_3.jpg