Perfect example of what the world is coming to. FB post about dogs...

el_chorizo

Its just like babies...the parents will never think that the baby's crying is annoying others..and they'll always think its cute.

My sister's dog barks alot and I can't stand it. I have a huskie that don't bark like her maltese and she doesn't think the barking is disturbing others at all.

If you think your dog might be barking too much...truth is someone out there is already fed up with your dog. My sister's dog was adopted from a couple who locked her up in the toilet, beats her up and never lets her out..So she does attack strangers even though she is very small in size. We keep her away from visitors etc. But my sisters always think her dog is cute and even wants to bring the dog along for her wedding. (rolls eyes) I just can't wait to see what happens. LOL.

And yes my sister is probably going to have a baby in future who will cry their eyes out on the plane sitting next to you and she'll do nothing about it. fml

Don't get me wrong, i love dogs..But sometimes the owners are the one who doesn't do a good job handling their own dogs. There have been cases where workers have came to our house to work on renovations gets bitten by her dog and she claims her dog didn't bite the workers and refuse to pay their medical bills.

There was only one piece of information that I was looking for in the post. Your fence is 60 feet from the sidewalk. That, in my mind, alleviates you of any responsibility of her falling on her face. If the fence was 5-10 feet from the sidewalk, and you were startled by it, I could see jumping sideways. I also think the cell phone comment is the likely culprit. I think animal owners in many cases try to be very courteous with their pets, but there are so many more that are not. Having a pet is a personal choice that should not affect people around you. If a dog is incessantly barking in a backyard and waking neighbors, that should be curtailed. You have to be a good neighbor to a point and that goes both ways. Your neighbor should realize that you have a dog and sometimes it might slightly inconvenience you with a bark or two.

I think the biggest problem in the world now is people wanting a fcuking soapbox, wanting attention, and seeking it through social media. Society as a whole can't handle it if people don't recognize their personal fcuking struggle. Honestly, if we would just talk to each other anymore, have conversations about things, we would be in a much better place as a society. This constant fcuking game of "gotcha" that everyone plays is getting old.

If these people were aware of a dog at a certain house that makes them nervous everytime they walk by the house how in the fck would the dog startle them? I remember as a kid a neighbor down the street had a dog they used to leave outside in their yard and he would chase us when we went by on bikes, you can bet every time I went that way I was on the lookout for that dog and I assumed it was out even if it wasnt. I could possibly see if your fence was 2 feet from the sidewalk but 60feet doesn't make sense.

If these people were aware of a dog at a certain house that makes them nervous everytime they walk by the house how in the fck would the dog startle them? I remember as a kid a neighbor down the street had a dog they used to leave outside in their yard and he would chase us when we went by on bikes, you can bet every time I went that way I was on the lookout for that dog and I assumed it was out even if it wasnt. I could possibly see if your fence was 2 feet from the sidewalk but 60feet doesn't make sense.

Just because you know the dog is there doesn't mean it won't startle you.

I think the biggest problem in the world now is people wanting a fcuking soapbox, wanting attention, and seeking it through social media. Society as a whole can't handle it if people don't recognize their personal fcuking struggle. Honestly, if we would just talk to each other anymore, have conversations about things, we would be in a much better place as a society. This constant fcuking game of "gotcha" that everyone plays is getting old.

This....so much this....

Welcome to modern society.... Neighbours hate my dog.. Pressa Canario. He's the friendliest dog in the world. They called the cops that my 7 foot fence isnt tall enough and how they are afraid of the dog. Cops came to the door and the dog licked them to death.. they chuckled and said.. "this is the vicious dog"? I am finding these days tho that having a dog is a huge liability. If he was even a touch aggressive I would have to have him destroyed since it just wouldn't be worth it these days to deal with a law suit. What do you expect from a society where you need to put a label on a bag not to put it on your head, or a disclaimer not to drop your toaster in the bath tub. The world is full of mindless, pussy fucks that want someone to watch out for them and blame for everything. I grew up in Europe where every yard had a vicious dog.. and amazingly the barking never killed any of us.

I have a presa as well and looks like we're both from canada!

Three large dogs - someone walks by I let them out it's better than hearing them bark inside.

They stop at the electric fence but the walkers / gawkers sometimes have no idea and I die laughing when they run.

That FB post - people are what they are suggest buying another dog!

I had some neighbors complain because my dog pissed on their bushes and caused them all to die. Even the ones that are 10 feet away from the sidewalk. I dont let my dog get that far into peoples yards. They even yelled at me when my dog was 6 months old and I was out with him for one of his first ever walks. I just laughed it off. But then it continued. I dont know why they singled me out since I see tons of dogs in my neighborhood all the time being walked. I just avoid their house now. Their if they say anything to me now I'll just threaten them that I will press harassment charges against them. They still give me the evil stare any time I see them if my dog is with me or not. I just smile and wave.

My dog barks and I bring him in. As for the lady being so scarred she tripped over a freaking sidewalk and broke a bone...holy crap I would have been so embarrassed I never would have posted that about my wife.

If the dog is barking to the point that its a nuisance to the people LIVING nearby, then its on the owner.... But as long as the dog is staying in his yard, barking at people approaching the fence is what hes supposed to do...

The writer is a pussy.

Zero liability.

Ouch. That was a huge call out. Hopefully it isn't alluding to you. I don't see any liability on the dog owner. That post made me cringe. I can't stand most people now a days. Seclusion from the norm is best for most of us!

I would print that and use it as toilet paper, after i tell the idiot who wrote the article to fcuk off.