high mileage manual LP640

whiteout

Saw that the other day. Love the fact it's 6 speed, but I feel like it's asking for a bit too much for the amount of miles...

To me a fair price would be 170-180k tops.

Saw that the other day. Love the fact it's 6 speed, but I feel like it's asking for a bit too much for the amount of miles...

To me a fair price would be 170-180k tops.

Asking isn't always selling price. But Go-ran is right. The car has become a rare commodity.

Asking isn't always selling price. But Go-ran is right. The car has become a rare commodity.

The asking is ridiculous considering the mileage, plus you are going to have spend money on new rims and removing the Ferrari style Lambo emblems on the doors. Rare car though.

As long as the tires are the proper size its not a issue for me, it's more the tinted taillights that I have a problem with.

Headlights are also tinted and very expensive to replace.

I didn't realize 6 speed commanded such abnormally high premiums. It looks like about $70-80K over what an egear of similar specs would go for with that mileage. Removing the emblems and detinting (usually just film) shouldn't be hard, though.

50k murci, wouldnt touch the car unless I never plan on reselling it.

Love the mileage but wouldnt touch it unless under 120k.

Light tint can be easily removed.

You've lost your mind juicy. One way or another it is 1/26. Also had a recent $18k service. Price may be high but if this is what you want, where else do you get it?

You've lost your mind juicy. One way or another it is 1/26. Also had a recent $18k service. Price may be high but if this is what you want, where else do you get it?

+1

I don't believe mileage should be an issue with this car if all services have been done and everything works the way it is supposed to . 40000 miles is nothing, certainly would not stop me from buying a car if I wanted it badly enough

Exactly. It occupies the lower end of the spectrum of what they are bringing now but still represents a big value relative to what $220k buys today. Even needing some sticker/tint removal and a set of wheels it does not deserve to be the cheapest stick 640 that anyone has seen lately. It would not surprise me if the gold car going up for sale in Scottsdale at RM does $100-150k more than this car.

I wish mine still had such low mileage.....

That is what they are for. Great to see them with miles. My 40k mile 640 was a brilliant driving car.

That would have meant you had thousands of miles of less fun.

100% true. I have only put 14k of them, but they were all great.

A black 3-pedal LP640...forget the options, but was a rebuilt salvage from an engine fire in otherwise excellent shape...sold for ~$150K earlier this year.

I bought this said car from Dr. Murcielago. Not only was the extremely minor, fire in the engine bay, (not engine fire!), a very easy fix for Dr Murcielago 3500 miles before I bought it, he was 100% awesome and honest to work with. I bought it sight unseen and everything he said was exactly as described. And I'm a pain in the ass about that stuff! I still felt comfortable paying all the money and then he shipped it. The car is the best car I've ever owned, and I've had some awesome stuff. The gated 640 will blow away my gated Ferrari 599 in every way, obviously including looks! BTW, the fire was started by a candle the owner before Dr Murcielago put on a carbon engine cover. I have detailed pictures of the damage before any repair. Now it looks showroom!

Anyway, I think 220 is a bargain for the current eBay car!!! Gold car will hopefully do 400!! 6spd is just so superior the Egear. Egear is great too. I have 3 other Egear cars...

I bought this said car from Dr. Murcielago. Not only was the extremely minor, fire in the engine bay, (not engine fire!), a very easy fix for Dr Murcielago 3500 miles before I bought it, he was 100% awesome and honest to work with. I bought it sight unseen and everything he said was exactly as described. And I'm a pain in the ass about that stuff! I still felt comfortable paying all the money and then he shipped it. The car is the best car I've ever owned, and I've had some awesome stuff. The gated 640 will blow away my gated Ferrari 599 in every way, obviously including looks! BTW, the fire was started by a candle the owner before Dr Murcielago put on a carbon engine cover. I have detailed pictures of the damage before any repair. Now it looks showroom!

Anyway, I think 220 is a bargain for the current eBay car!!! Gold car will hopefully do 400!! 6spd is just so superior the Egear. Egear is great too. I have 3 other Egear cars...

Thank you for the update on this car...so glad to hear it worked out so well for you! I was scared away by comments from others about the seller, and potential undercarriage damage from possible forklift carries. Happy to hear you investigated and found a real gem...at an unbelievable price!

How come people just came out of no where to desire these 6 speeds all of a sudden. 2 years ago they werent selling.

Few examples:

Whiteouts 640 was on the market close to a year or 6 months i believe for a price on par if not less than comparable E-Gear cars.

ASSMANS car im not sure about, but it was known it was for sale.

Former Nick Cage car was same price as E-Gear cars if not lower maybe 2-3 years ago. Believe Roy sold it some time back.

Red Canadian car was for sale for so long and no bites and all of a sudden if it came up for sale again it would sell within days.

BMC White car also, sat for a while

Gold roadster Roy had for months.

Im sure there are more examples