Lamborghini Club America just launched the new website!

Andrew R.

Fellow LP members,

The Lamborghini Club America just launched a new website that is up and running, and we are ironing out the last few bugs. Among other new features we are bringing online, current to past issues of the club magazine are being loaded into a digital viewer so that club members can view the magazine via their phone, tablet, or computer when logged into the website.

Anyone on here that wants to join for the first time, or rejoin if your membership is expired.. we will do something special for this week only for LP! A free Automobili Lamborghini t-shirt with your membership. When joining, just put in the notes field on the form what color and size you would like. Here are the two choices for the shirts:

White Big Bull t-shirt

Red Big Bull t-shirt

Thanks again gentlemen, LamboPower has been an excellent source of support for the American Lamborghini Club! And I welcome any feedback, positive or negative.. send me a PM with your thoughts on improving the new site!

Here is the link to join the Lamborghini Club America.

And as a standard perk of membership, the 2016 desk calendars are shipping as we speak to members.

2016_Automobili_Lamborghini_desk_calendar.jpg

Thanks for the great responses gentlemen, quite a few new joins this morning!!!

I will send the shirts out priority mail so everyone gets them before the end of the week!

Mondi, Thanks for the post. The Club has been around since 1975, and biggest goal is to provide communication in the community (something that LP does too of course) - the club has a magazine that is published a few times per year with many contributors from LamboPower, and provide a connection between the factory and the owners... as well as put together events here and there. Much like other car clubs, but as you know our community is MUCH smaller.

In addition, most dealers and service shops provide special pricing for LamboClub members.

Here is a cool photo from a club event a few years ago when we had an OC meets LA get together of lambo owners. And it's not just a California club, but with most of the exotic cars in the country being in socal, there is more action there than anywhere else. But areas like Texas seem to be catching up fast!

Trump_Golf_Club.jpg

A big shot out to Andrew ! I remember the old Lambo club and wanted nothing to do with it, it was outdated and unfortunately didnt represent the Lambo brand. He has modernized the club, added much value and brought a much needed presence from US owners. I am glad you stepped in when you did and I hope corporate realizes your value.

That being said, I wont renew. Need more local runs/events IMO.

But you are doing an awesome job, keep it up. :icon_super:

Edit: Never mind, I signed up. I recalled the magazines are well worth the membership alone.

C-T-J, thanks for the kind post.

Yeah, you hit on a challenging point.. local drives and events. That is tough because we are a small community, and only a percentage get their cars out to drive them... and then only a certain percentage of those drivers are willing to help organize something. So a big thank you to the guys that do help!

Thank you all for the loyalty to the Lamborghini Club America!

Andrew does an absolutely amazing job with the Lamborghini Club! I always look forward to the magazines, as a matter of fact probably the only magazine I still read! Thank you very much Andrew for all the hard work you put in and of-course my yearly renewal is in !

I've had numerous BullFests featured in the magazine along with my photos and it's pretty much the only magazine I actually keep copies of. Andrew rocks and all he needs is more support to make the club even better!

Now all we gotta do is get him to come out to the next BullFest... Let's go Andrew ! February in Miami ! :D

There is no question that is the one of the BEST clubs around. The value of membership goes well beyond the membership fee. The people and experiences are the TRUE value of the club membership and many of the "veterans" know what I mean. If you are new to LamboPower or even one of those veteran, its time to come home again and support the club. No doubt Andrew has made this a venue to share our experiences, connect with our fellow brethren & the Lamborghini brand we love so much. Remember, you don't have to currently own a Lambo to join. Heck, some of the most active and valued members of LP aren't owners (Hey, HannibalACP82, show me your membership card brother :D)

I just check out the updated website. Yep, I'm all in again! Thanks Andrew. Perfect time for the holidays!

There is no question that is the one of the BEST clubs around. The value of membership goes well beyond the membership fee. The people and experiences are the TRUE value of the club membership and many of the "veterans" know what I mean. If you are new to LamboPower or even one of those veteran, its time to come home again and support the club. No doubt Andrew has made this a venue to share our experiences, connect with our fellow brethren & the Lamborghini brand we love so much. Remember, you don't have to currently own a Lambo to join. Heck, some of the most active and valued members of LP aren't owners (Hey, HannibalACP82, show me your membership card brother :D)

I just check out the updated website. Yep, I'm all in again! Thanks Andrew. Perfect time for the holidays!

Ok ok ok. I just signed up for VIP! Told Renee to make it my Christmas Gift over here.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up my package today from my PO Box and I must say I am impressed.

Between the t shirt, carbon fiber card, magazines, calendar the membership is well worth the price of admission.

I am not a calendar guy at all but I absolutely love this calendar, by far the nicest pics of Lambos with amazing backgrounds.

I would recommend joining for owners and non-owners as well.

Tshirt didnt fit but needed to work on that anyways...

20151226_140936.jpg

Fellow LP members,

The Lamborghini Club America just launched a new website that is up and running, and we are ironing out the last few bugs. Among other new features we are bringing online, current to past issues of the club magazine are being loaded into a digital viewer so that club members can view the magazine via their phone, tablet, or computer when logged into the website.

Anyone on here that wants to join for the first time, or rejoin if your membership is expired.. we will do something special for this week only for LP! A free Automobili Lamborghini t-shirt with your membership. When joining, just put in the notes field on the form what color and size you would like. Here are the two choices for the shirts:

White Big Bull t-shirt

Red Big Bull t-shirt

Thanks again gentlemen, LamboPower has been an excellent source of support for the American Lamborghini Club! And I welcome any feedback, positive or negative.. send me a PM with your thoughts on improving the new site!

Here is the link to join the Lamborghini Club America.

And as a standard perk of membership, the 2016 desk calendars are shipping as we speak to members.

Do LamboClub "Lifer" get a T-shirt too?

All these perks for rejoiners and new joiners, what about those of us joined for "life"?

Also, do we "lifer" get a new membership card each year or we do we just get that one "lifetime" card at the year when we joined as a "lifetime"?