Ghoul pool 2016

capt_chaos

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the balls are still attached which presumably means Caitlyn is technically capable of wanking over his own tits* which means there will be a sex tape to fuel the Kardashian express train, choo choo.

*As can wheels.

:lol2:

:gay:

In the spirit of the moment, I present three aging stars well past their primes with histories of multiple plane crashes and drug/alcohol abuse.

Harrison Ford

Carrie Fisher

Mark Hamill

Thanks for grabbing this capn...

I promise to return to the helm next year....

The thread titles are an excellent touch... My baby is in good hands...

My cat,

my cat,

my cat.

I know i'm redundant. I just hate the motherfucker.

Where do you live? I can take care of that for you. I once shot a wild cat by "accident". It really was an accident but no one cared since wild cats suck.

There are some ATROCIOUS names in here like you aren't even trying. No wonder Cappy is cranky and hates us all. However seeing as Capt has found his true calling (Obituary writer for the Daily Sun) I am going to give him some good names to work with.

Sepp Blatter (assuming he is found guilty of the bribe next week)

Michael Phelps (there is no way an Olympian doesn't die in Rio between the crime and the poop water)

The Pope (being cool is going to catch up with him sooner or later and it is going to be BAD)

There are some ATROCIOUS names in here like you aren't even trying. No wonder Cappy is cranky and hates us all. However seeing as Capt has found his true calling (Obituary writer for the Daily Sun) I am going to give him some good names to work with.

Sepp Blatter (assuming he is found guilty of the bribe next week)

Michael Phelps (there is no way an Olympian doesn't die in Rio between the crime and the poop water)

The Pope (being cool is going to catch up with him sooner or later and it is going to be BAD)

The last one is a no. Comes under the politico umbrella.

Oscar Pistorious

Miley Cyrus

Britney Spears

Oscar Pistorious, 29

Dreadful end to 2015 for Oscar, after a cushy jail time and then house arrest where every morning he would wake up (presumably with a spring in his step) and see the scene where his girlfriend was shot as she was in the bathroom, it really was silence of the limbs as he sneaked up on that door.

Now it looks like they tried him for the wrong crime and we get to see him dribbling in court again… South Africa being South Africa he will probably serve 25 years and run for president of South Africa.

I say run...

With hard jail time coming up Oscar has said he won't be entering any further races.

I think he has to worry more about different races entering him, once he's in a proper prison.

And also what happens if he gets the top bunk?

30 points

LP Thread title: Hollywood will be filming Blade Gunner in the morning.

Miley Cyrus, 23

A singer with a voice like the sound a helium filled whoopee cushion makes when sat on and a passion for creating pseudo shock and intrigue whilst having no arse.

No discernable health alerts we know about but out of all of the people that feature in the ghoul pool is the person most likely to appear on stage in 2016 wearing nothing but a shopping bag with a buffalo horn poking out of her arse.

60points

LP thread title; No wrecking balls through the wall in the morning.

Britney Spears, 34

Autotune and cake aficionado Britney has been running a relatively quiet lifestyle since she decided to rock the chemo look without the treatment.

Many many years have passed since the frog voiced blonde bombshell was hot but now the only immediate threat of death is to her PA team who clearly spend their days wheeling wheelbarrows of pies and cakes to her demanding gob.

100 points

LP Thread title: She will not be saying oops she did it again in the morning.