2017 NSX #1 sold at Barrett Jackson 1.2M USD

TeeTruss

Maybe it will be like the last one that the specs dont do it justice and will be awesome in person. I doubt it with all the great cars in the same space. But maybe.

"All proceeds from the auction sale will go to a pair of children’s charities: the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and Camp Southern Ground, the passion project of Grammy Award-winning artist Zac Brown."

LINK

Very cool to see the proceeds of the auction going to a good cause. Great PR for the car, brand, and great for those involved with the charity! WIN WIN.

Hendricks has bought a few of the #1 chassis lately if I remember correctly.

Every time I've seen one auctioned lately as a number 1, he won or came in second. I think Shelby gt350, ZL1, and new Z07 he bought all of them.

They've been testing a white one up and down Malibu canyon this past week, along with some SUV with heavy front camo. The NSX looks very good, I noticed it from a ways away. Presence is like an R8 but a little more aggressive looking imo.

They've been testing a white one up and down Malibu canyon this past week, along with some SUV with heavy front camo. The NSX looks very good, I noticed it from a ways away. Presence is like an R8 but a little more aggressive looking imo.

I believe the white one is a press car, the suv is the new Honda Pilot.

As a former owner, the new NSX is a total disappointment. The original NSX was a Japanese take on a Lotus. Less is more, but make it reliable and use the best tech available. It was pure. The new one has been LFA'd. Too many masters, changing targets, delayed development, super heavy. Interior looks like they pulled it out of a 2014 MDX.

Every time I've seen one auctioned lately as a number 1, he won or came in second. I think Shelby gt350, ZL1, and new Z07 he bought all of them.

Hell of a way to reduce your taxable income, and get a new car out of it :lol2:

Less than the amount of marketing advertising required to receive the same attention - it's a win all around from the factory to the dealer and most of all the charities.

Performance numbers are impressive.

Saw my first one on the highway late summer around here. Must of been one of the Marysville test cars down in Cincinnati. Thought it looked very mundane. Didn't stick out much from the rest of the cars. Definitely agree with it having a very R8 presence....