Someone drove into Kris's Pagani

TeeTruss

Kris should be admired for having the balls to drive and share his unobtainable car. I'm very happy to hear that he was not hurt because that's all that matters. An artisan like Horatio Pagani can make the Lisa like new again.

Anyone speaking negatively about Kris regarding this incident is a small person.

Kris should be admired for having the balls to drive and share his unobtainable car. I'm very happy to hear that he was not hurt because that's all that matters. An artisan like Horatio Pagani can make the Lisa like new again.

Anyone speaking negatively about Kris regarding this incident is a small person.

:iamwithstupid:

Kris will be fine, his car will be fine. Imagine the poor bastard that realized he ran into a car with sales tax costs being 5x the value of his hyundai. :shock:

Exactly what I thought. Straight to Mexico for me if I ever rear end a Pagani :shock:

Kris will be fine, his car will be fine. Imagine the poor bastard that realized he ran into a car with sales tax costs being 5x the value of his hyundai. :shock:

It was an Uber driver. They actually carry sufficient excess insurance to cover the cost of the repairs.

I have always felt these super cars are best driven on low traffic days during the day time...want to drive it in normal traffic like a normal car then be ready for what comes...accidents happen...poor judgment by Pagani owner.

You are a moron. Car is super easy to fix,hell will probably become a BC now. Lucky timing for Kris.

It was an Uber driver. They actually carry sufficient excess insurance to cover the cost of the repairs.

Hi, this is uber insurance co. We received your repair invoice and I just wanted to review a couple things. You list a brake line, suspension a-arms, the rear suspension upright, wheel/tire, and the passenger rear fender as needing to be replaced. Total cost, $167,221.96 including $22,000 in trans-continental air freight fees. :shock:

So you're saying we can't buy used replacement parts from LKQ for this whooo-ayyeee-raaah :lol2:

Hi, this is uber insurance co. We received your repair invoice and I just wanted to review a couple things. You list a brake line, suspension a-arms, the rear suspension upright, wheel/tire, and the passenger rear fender as needing to be replaced. Total cost, $167,221.96 including $22,000 in trans-continental air freight fees. :shock:

So you're saying we can't buy used replacement parts from LKQ for this whooo-ayyeee-raaah :lol2:

There's a replica parts guy who's built a La Monza Lisa in a work shop in Changdong China who has a complete car we can trade out. Do you mind fiberglass and wood construction on your La Mensa Losa?

Its a shame that Kris even has to come out and make a statement so as to clear up all the bullshit assumptions hates across the webs like to generate. I couldn't believe how so many of the car paparazzi kids just jump at the chance to blast it all over the internets.
This is the EXACT reason I joined this forum, in defense of a drive I was on.

BC components are completely different so will not fit.

Well, I should correct myself. It won't be a BC, but you can change enough panels to make it essentially a BC. Horatio will do whatever you want, provided you have the dough. It's the same reason why Zondas are still being made.

i'm just glad it didn't happen to the Veneno!

Sucks what happened, thankfully he is ok.

Bottom line it is a car and car be repaired Veneno or Pagani.

From my own experience I have learned to disassociate anything that happens to any of my toys, life is easier that way.

Lambo was bumped into, Bentley got keyed on a few occasions, someone sat on my Lambo and scratched it. I put cameras in all my cars to prevent it but still stress worthy. I stressed AlOT about it and I wasnt a happy person about it.An acquaintances new Rolls got keyed at the Steak house, nothing anyone can do about it.

Been there/done that and I stressed alot about it ,yes it is absolutely no comparison to a million dollar car but fundamentals are the same, it is a car I love.

So I told myself to drive any nice car I will give myself a 1k allowance yearly to take care of these nuisances,, I feel much better about it now. Bumps,dents, scratches dont bother me as much anymore.

Bottom line, learn to enjoy our toys. They will get scratched up a bit, but that is the cost to play. Add to your insurance premium a hater premium of $1,000 . You will sleep better at night.

If it weren't for guys like him, we wouldn't have a chance to ever actually see one in person. I like that Kris drives his cars. Sucks it happened, but he will take it in stride and move forward.

Glad everyone is ok.

On point, but fixed. :lol2:

Sucks what happened, thankfully he is ok.

Bottom line it is a car and car be repaired Veneno or Pagani.

From my own experience I have learned to disassociate anything that happens to any of my toys, life is easier that way.

Lambo was bumped into, Bentley got keyed on a few occasions, someone sat on my Lambo and scratched it. I put cameras in all my cars to prevent it but still stress worthy. I stressed AlOT about it and I wasnt a happy person about it.An acquaintances new Rolls got keyed at the Steak house, nothing anyone can do about it.

Been there/done that and I stressed alot about it ,yes it is absolutely no comparison to a million dollar car but fundamentals are the same, it is a car I love.

So I told myself to drive any nice car I will give myself a 1k allowance yearly to take care of these nuisances,, I feel much better about it now. Bumps,dents, scratches dont bother me as much anymore.

Bottom line, learn to enjoy our toys. They will get scratched up a bit, but that is the cost to play. Add to your insurance premium a hater premium of $1,000 . You will sleep better at night.

100%.

I'm sure everything will work out in the end. Glad Kris is okay.

Said this to Doc the night it happened and glad to see it echoed here... "glad every is ok". At the end of the day it is a car and cars can be fixed. Still a shame to see it damaged!

glad to see he's ok. at least it didnt happen to his more expensive veneno. i cant imagine what the insurance would be like on THAT car.

with that being said, not to be nosy, but I wonder what the insurance claim will look like on this.

glad to see he's ok. at least it didnt happen to his more expensive veneno. i cant imagine what the insurance would be like on THAT car.

with that being said, not to be nosy, but I wonder what the insurance claim will look like on this.

If it had to happen at least it was an Uber driver where there is an upto $1million policy. If it was more then it would have to be covered by Kris' underinsured portion of the policy.

Kris told a few of us once how much Veneno insurance was. I don't remember the exact numbers (not that I would repeat them), but iirc it was proportional to a regular exotic. Granted I'm sure there are special clauses included for both sides regarding loss of value etc. Really only the factories can fix the bodywork on the Lisa and Veneno.

Where I live insurance cost is generally between 1 to 1.6% of the insured value, US could be different but if it's the same insurance cost can be quite easily quantified.