Forged carbon

capt_chaos

I am all for trying new decorative arrangements but it just looks like someone used a nasty sander on some cheap black marble.

image.png

Yes it may be a good product but its aesthetics suck, needs to be painted or some sort of covering.

It looks a little gaudy against that blue leather, but I'm sure in a black interior it wouldn't stand out so dramatically. I have to say I don't mind it or the blue leather.

I like it. But not on an interior piece of a car.

I really like it. It looks nice and a bit different...almost like carbon-marble. I'm glad this is an option.

Wasn't there a car recently that the rear engine bay done in this from the factory?

The preview cars had the pressed carbon engine bay. I hated it. Looks like carbon plywood.

Whats up with the coke tray above the instrument cluster?

The carbon look are a new .... No woven carbon, thats carbon-flacks.....put that in a mould and pressure of 20 bar....Its stronger and lighter than woven carbon... But I don't like the look....

I like the look but I think the application wasn't right. I think it should be more visible on structural parts of the car, not cosmetic parts

I was surprised to see it on the interior of the new aston DB11, on the door panels and the dash center stack surround

post-8211-1457023301_thumb.jpg

post-8211-1457023319.jpg