Skateboarder puts his kid on SL hood

Mattyrae

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be epic to post the video on his FB page of the process server giving him lawsuit papers.

Yeah, that kid stunt is going to cost you $6500 :icon_mrgreen:

Call or email child protective services with a copy of the picture the post and all the relevant details of where this tool lives

The hood has quite a slope to it. If the father intentionally placed the child on the hood, he would have to know there is a high likelihood the child would fall or be injured.

I'm sure that this constitutes child endangerment.

While the police may get involved in a vandelism case, CPS will be all over this goofs ass.

Hey all - I was the one who found this on Instagram and sent the pics to Mark to post as I don't have enough posts on here yet.

I contacted Lambo of Newport Beach to see if they know the owner, and I saved all the screenshots figuring the coward would delete his post. Actually got into arguments with people defending his actions as just "some harmless fun, get a sense of humor".

Anyways, I hope the owner is found and charges are pressed. I've had my Murci spit on before and this shit is just going to keep happening and getting worse unless the community fights back.

Hey all - I was the one who found this on Instagram and sent the pics to Mark to post as I don't have enough posts on here yet.

I contacted Lambo of Newport Beach to see if they know the owner, and I saved all the screenshots figuring the coward would delete his post. Actually got into arguments with people defending his actions as just "some harmless fun, get a sense of humor".

Anyways, I hope the owner is found and charges are pressed. I've had my Murci spit on before and this shit is just going to keep happening and getting worse unless the community fights back.

Nice job man. Hope this douche bag gets his hand slapped hard

On behalf of all NZers I apologize for this A Hole

EVERY KIWI I've met, including you are the most awesome people.

Welcome aboard!

Awww thanks man

Haha, he blocked me on both Twitter and locked his Instagram. Too late, douchebag, the internet is forever!

Fcuking awesome good job man...this stuff sickens me

Problem with these Jack asses is that they have no respect for other people's property and in their pea-brain mentality, think it's funny to cause damage and post their bad behavior on social media.

If the owner has been found and s/he chooses to do nothing, especially when the asshole has been identified, then shame on the owner too. These things happen because (1) there are low class, ignorant people and (2) there's no repercussion for bad behavior.

If that had happened to my car, God help the SOB when I'm done with him/her.

Come to where I live on the Gold Coast and you may change your mind.

But that said we can't tar everyone with the same brush.

But I'm sure gLA is awesome, he is on LPower after all.

What pisses me off even more is to see how scared the kid is to be on top of the car, that POS forced her to be there for his gain and satisfaction. She could've slipped and injured herself, what a irresponsible scumbag.

I hope he will be punished for his action but I doubt it will happen.

What pisses me off even more is to see how scared the kid is to be on top of the car, that POS forced her to be there for his gain and satisfaction. She could've slipped and injured herself, what a irresponsible scumbag.

I hope he will be punished for his action but I doubt it will happen.

and she probably knew it was illegal even though her dad was too stupid to think it was

Call or email child protective services with a copy of the picture the post and all the relevant details of where this tool lives

The hood has quite a slope to it. If the father intentionally placed the child on the hood, he would have to know there is a high likelihood the child would fall or be injured.

I'm sure that this constitutes child endangerment.

While the police may get involved in a vandelism case, CPS will be all over this goofs ass.

Good thought. I just retired from CPS, but if someone showed this to a mandated reporter (such as a Social Worker) and they felt it fit reporting then they are mandated by law to report the incident which then gets investigated. Like anything such as this with kids & CPS, there is a lot of gray in the law which gets sorted out accordingly depending on the circumstances. Complex stuff, but once reported, the pros handle it (they are mandated to follow up).

Good thought. I just retired from CPS, but if someone showed this to a mandated reporter (such as a Social Worker) and they felt it fit reporting then they are mandated by law to report the incident which then gets investigated....Complex stuff, but once reported, the pros handle it (they are mandated to follow up).

Agreed.

Best of all, it's completely legal.

Police are usually too busy to pay too much attention to a "minor" property crime, but endangering a child, moves you to the top of the investigation list with social services. They would be obliged to look at EVERY aspect of the parents lives, including their "habits", to ensure the child is not in danger. More importantly, they can be more aggresive than a junkyard dog and have a lot of remedies at their disposal if the child's safety is at risk.

This things some of these kids do is amazing to me. Who in the world thinks it is ok to do this. The entitlement I have seen with quite a few skateboarders is unreal. Hey, thanks for installing those beautiful handrails on your building, I am going to grind my fcuking trucks down them. Oh, nice marble slab bench in front of you building, hope it didn't cost much, I am going to grind my trucks down that as well. You know what really grinds my gears.........

Here is another taste.

This things some of these kids do is amazing to me. Who in the world thinks it is ok to do this. The entitlement I have seen with quite a few skateboarders is unreal. Hey, thanks for installing those beautiful handrails on your building, I am going to grind my fcuking trucks down them. Oh, nice marble slab bench in front of you building, hope it didn't cost much, I am going to grind my trucks down that as well. You know what really grinds my gears.........

Here is another taste.

Yes it is a problem, any time a wall, hand rail or such is built in Charlotte they put anti skateboard features on it. A lot of the older stuff has been retrofitted but not before the edges and corners have been ground off.

As for the car that is just pure vandalism.

We need to bring back the draft. It would 1. Drill some respect into some of these losers. 2. Kill off a lot of them. And 3. Make the ones who are still around worthy of their attitudes.

So they found the owner..is he gonna do anything?

What could he realistically do? Sue the guy, have his day in court? Even if he wins he then has to collect.

Unless he's out to prove a point, is there really a point in going through all the aggravation?

That kid skating on the porsche needs street justice more than anything.

Remember this one?

Not trying to stereotype-cast here but can someone please give me a run down on this skateboard/longboard culture please?

It seems like the majority (by 98%) of skateboarders are complete douchebags; love to create civil disobedience, cause chaos, has a big F U attitude (even though they can't really afford to be actually doing it) and stand mighty proud of their wrong-doing. I realize there is this hot rebel young blood thing but it seems the reverse is true: the older these skateboarders get, the more of a jackass they become. Case in point here: you have a problem with someone's parking? No need to be a total ass about it, forced your kid to be an accomplice and ruin someone's ride.