I am sad for our future...

el_chorizo

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that the strategy BHO used for his entire first term? Everything was Bush's fault. Liberals and the MSM never allowed criticism of him, if you said anything negative the only response was "YOU'RE RACIST," as if disagreeing with BHO campaign for office meant you were a slave owning confederate flag waving sister humper.

Once again, we are left picking the lesser of two evils, and as many flaws I see with Trump, I would rather have Blow Job Bill back in office before we let his wife anywhere near the White House.

Eerily similar. Shout down the opposition with rage instead of reason. Mob rule essentially.

Don't take it personally, but your responses have as much substance as a Trump speech. Avoiding the subject and just talking in platitudes.

Consider that less than half of the Republican Party voted for Trump. I believe it was less than 40%, of the party he will presumptively represent don't support him. Which means at best, 60% won't vote for him. So he alienates the majority of "his party" and since he polls HORRIBLY against Hillary it'll be an easy win for her in 2016.

Even if he does win (there is the possibility) he's no different than what we've had for the past 8+ years of crony-capitalists that are only in it for themselves and abusing the system for personal advantage.

Make sure you educate yourself on the issues, and your candidates positions and the related subject matter. We're here to help. :icon_thumleft:

Just because only 40% of the party voted for him, that does not mean 60% wont support him. It just means that 60% voted for who they thought would best represent in the primaries. Which was the entire point of the primary race. The two don't go hand in hand.

Just because only 40% of the party voted for him, that does not mean 60% wont support him. It just means that 60% voted for who they thought would best represent in the primaries. Which was the entire point of the primary race. The two don't go hand in hand.

I agree. Living in a college town, I have actually talked to quite a few Sanders supports that are switching to the Trump Train because he is more socially liberal. They don't care about his pro-business and conservative economic policies as much as they care about Clinton being a liar. I'm by no means justifying Sanders supporters (I think they are entitled, lazy, ignorant, etc.), but that is why Trump can (and will) win. He appeals to more than just GOP supporters and that gives him some power. For the first time in a long time a GOP candidate has a chance in Democratic states. I don't mind that, it helps to break up the two party system a little bit. That being said, I am a big Trump supporter, but I would have voted for Cruz, Jeb, anyone over Clinton. Despite the fact they were not my first choice.

I'd like to know where these Democratic states are that Trump is going to flip. I've not seen a shred of polling data that would remotely back it up. Saying someone "will" do this or that is easy, but where is the evidence? And not anecdotal evidence about Sanders supporters voting for him. I'm not saying a few of those don't exist, just that they will be statistically insignificant. Anecdotes always remind me of the well known New York film critic who claimed to be shocked after Nixon won 49 states against McGovern because "I don't know anyone who voted for him."

Agreed. :icon_thumleft:

Trump has been agile while staying true to his big-picture communication style that conveys that Trump is powerful and strong and interested in American strength and power.

He is no longer playing to the GOP primary crowd.

Many General Election voters love this simplistic message.

I'd like to know where these Democratic states are that Trump is going to flip. I've not seen a shred of polling data that would remotely back it up. Saying someone "will" do this or that is easy, but where is the evidence? And not anecdotal evidence about Sanders supporters voting for him. I'm not saying a few of those don't exist, just that they will be statistically insignificant. Anecdotes always remind me of the well known New York film critic who claimed to be shocked after Nixon won 49 states against McGovern because "I don't know anyone who voted for him."

To be fair the polls are about dead even at this point with a 3% margin of error so right now it's a coin flip. But the election is 6 months away which is an eternity in the election cycle. Anyone claiming they know without a doubt who will win one way or another at this point in time is talking out their ass, even if all the "evidence" supports their stance.

We get it, you don't like Trump, but I think it's very short sighted to ignore the resurgence he has fueled, and we haven't even had one debate between T & H.

He doesn't play her game by her rules, and she doesn't know how to play by his (apparently nobody has so far). I don't know who will win, but I do believe by the time we get to Nov Trump will have her so frazzled she will look like a blubbering mess.

I've not seen a shred of polling data that would remotely back it up. Saying someone "will" do this or that is easy, but where is the evidence?

Please educate yourself!

A poll cannot tell you what is going to happen in 6 months. It simply tells you the state of the race as it stands today.

It is basically worthless looking at the polls until around late August or September.

Please educate yourself!

A poll cannot tell you what is going to happen in 6 months. It simply tells you the state of the race as it stands today.

It is basically worthless looking at the polls until around late August or September.

which shows how this is just entertainment

"The election of Barack Obama was the greatest ad campaign of all time" - Noam Chomsky

And this guy just might be on your card soon.

Islam_Sharia_in_UK_650.jpg

And that ladies and gentlemen is why we cannot do politics on here.

Following from the population of planet wheels landing in here.

To clarify my point, I espouse positively about the impact America has made and yet disappointed in the front runner options. You, a person who has been previously banned for being a dickhead then respond by promoting a wad of bollocks about my country. You are the next wheels. It is on the internet, it must be true. Learn to spout less horseshit.

It is so fcuking idiotic that grown fcuking men cannot conduct a decent conversation without some moron who clearly indulges in gargling the water you find in the bottom of a garbage can dropping some ill conceived factually inaccurate dung. So depressing.

To prove my point...

And this guy just might be on your card soon.

Islam_Sharia_in_UK_650.jpg

Then posts this.

Please educate yourself!

Where do you even start?

It is so fcuking idiotic that grown fcuking men cannot conduct a decent conversation without some moron who clearly indulges in gargling the water you find in the bottom of a garbage can dropping some ill conceived factually inaccurate dung. So depressing.

This is pretty good . Is it original material ? :icon_mrgreen:

This is pretty good . Is it original material ? :icon_mrgreen:

Yes. Grumpy vitriolic ranting is something I feel I am quite gifted at and is getting better with age. :turboalex: