50 dead is mass shooting at florida gay club

Roman

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Islamic terrorism suspected.

Parents from Afghanistan, born in NY. Father said he was enraged seeing 2 guys kiss in Miami recently. FBI investigating as terrorism.

Another AR15 involved. 3 hour standoff before SWAT went in with a bearcat.

Death toll expected to rise.

Absolutely sickening. Thoughts go out to the families of the dead and wounded.

Adam Schiff stating the shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS and had been investigated twice previously.

I know the answer is = terrorist,

But what kind of Muslim does this during Ramadan?

^^^^ no kidding

Prayers for the victims and their families. Hard to even imagine how devastating this is.

I know the answer is = terrorist,

But what kind of Muslim does this during Ramadan?

What kind of person does this PERIOD. Answer, a crazy one.

Hopefully someone can confirm/explain...some reports state he has been on a watchlist as having possible ties to extremists or whatever, AND he supposedly worked as an armed security guard with a "license" to carry firearms (whatever that is)... How can he be on a watchlist and be licensed to carry (or purchase for that matter) firearms?

Just got a news bulletin that stated a man was arrested in Santa Monica after investigating suspicious activity. Said he was waiting for a friend and going to the L.A. gay pride festival/parade. Car had weapons, ammunition, and tannerite according the report.

KTLA explains it better: Man Arrested with Weapons Cache…

Not saying it's related.

We pray for all those, who lost their lives and were injured at the Pulse Night Club, Orlando, Florida, USA. We also support their families and friends.

Just so sick of all of this , RIP to the victims and thoughts to the families.

I am ashamed to call myself a part of the human race.

Hopefully someone can confirm/explain...some reports state he has been on a watchlist as having possible ties to extremists or whatever, AND he supposedly worked as an armed security guard with a "license" to carry firearms (whatever that is)... How can he be on a watchlist and be licensed to carry (or purchase for that matter) firearms?

Multiple-paragraph post from me here, but I just want to try to explain this:

The main reason I think is that the terror watchlists the government has do not allow the government to violate your rights. Your right to keep and bear arms is a right protected same as your rights to privacy, free speech, due process, etc...you could argue that if he was on a watchlist, then why was he free in the first place and not locked up? The government cannot just arbitrarily put someone on a watchlist and then take away their rights.

The problem is that while people have legitimately been put on such lists, quite a few people have wrongly been put on such lists as well. For example, the late Senator Ted Kennedy was put on the No Fly List and it took him weeks to get taken off. How he got put onto it and the length of time it took for him to get taken off, one can see how the average Jane or Joe can get put onto it wrongly, but the problem is that there is no specific way to get taken off. Many people who are on such lists do not even know it, and if you find out, it's not like there's a number you can call to the government and tell them they messed up and to fix it.

In terms of licensing to buy a gun, I don't think that is required in Florida. I live in a gun-control state (New York) but the only licensing requirements are for hand guns. I can go and buy a shotgun or rifle with no requirements, just a background check needed.

What are the chances this religion of peace follower hated gays because of the feelings he got in his pants when he looked at other men? Don't we always say the ones that are the most against something are usually trying to hide their real feelings about it?

What are the chances this religion of peace follower hated gays because of the feelings he got in his pants when he looked at other men? Don't we always say the ones that are the most against something are usually trying to hide their real feelings about it?

HOpefully he'll be greeted by 72 homosexuals in his heaven

HOpefully he'll be greeted by 72 homosexuals in his heaven

That's probably what he wants. What total waste of air that ahole was.

My thoughts exactly. Dude was pissed that he was gay so he took it out on other gays.

The Boston bombers were on the FBI "radar". The San Bernardino shooter was on the FBI watch list. This guy was on the FBI "radar". Somebody please explain to me why something isn't done to these suspected terrorists before they have a chance to commit the acts of terrorism.

The Boston bombers were on the FBI "radar". The San Bernardino shooter was on the FBI watch list. This guy was on the FBI "radar". Somebody please explain to me why something isn't done to these suspected terrorists before they have a chance to commit the acts of terrorism.

The FBI has more important things to do... Like making sure a 5 year old boy who pretends he's a 5 year old girl can use the girls bathroom at kindergarden....