Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

What is the final fact with the ring being changed to save 5 seconds or whatever? Did someone spread the runor or true? Then this whole ring time is useless to talk about? The perf still super fast, but is it really 5 seconds faster than the fastest car, 918, or is it because the ring was modified?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find myself asking where does Lambo go after the Perf? Do we see another version of the H which is even lighter?

I got the pricing and specs from my dealer, the car is within the budget I set for myself but I'm kinda in two minds of holding off and seeing what else is planned for the H. Surely all this new aero tech isn't going to end with just the Perf and I suspect they'll be even a lighter version of the H at some point. Decisions,decisions...

I find myself asking where does Lambo go after the Perf? Do we see another version of the H which is even lighter?

I got the pricing and specs from my dealer, the car is within the budget I set for myself but I'm kinda in two minds of holding off and seeing what else is planned for the H. Surely all this new aero tech isn't going to end with just the Perf and I suspect they'll be even a lighter version of the H at some point. Decisions,decisions...

I would get the HP! there will always be bigger, better, lighter, etc..

What is the final fact with the ring being changed to save 5 seconds or whatever? Did someone spread the runor or true? Then this whole ring time is useless to talk about? The perf still super fast, but is it really 5 seconds faster than the fastest car, 918, or is it because the ring was modified?

this is interesting. It seems the changes that were made to the track could shave some time but I am by no means an expert.

Thought about this as well....certainly Spyder version will follow. But not sure how much lighter they can make the H. The H is only 3 years out, so many more years left. I presume an STS version, etc. but I'm also wondering what else they can squeeze out of the NA V10. It'll be interesting in the future.

If the Gallardo series was any indication, there are plenty of tricks and thus variations left for the Huracan series. The original G Superleggera was a single model year which was immediately followed by the LP560-4 and then by the LP570-4 Superleggera. If they can get another 70hp out of the old G's V10 and the same for the AV's V12 to 770 then getting the H's V10 to 680 should be a piece of cake. Without saying too much, those who had seen the P knew how the rear is designed, there should not be much trouble on playing with that carbon composite piece to further reduce the weight and hardly anything had been done to the front yet. Lamborghini is one of the leaders in the carbon composite technology so another 20lbs reduction is likely achievable with ease.

There will always be a better/faster model around the corner. At the current rate, 20months is about the maximum reigning period of any model. Buy whatever fits your budget and fancies you for the moment; it's an endless pursuit on trying to own the ultimate; unless we are venturing into the Chiron territory...

If the Gallardo series was any indication, there are plenty of tricks and thus variations left for the Huracan series. The original G Superleggera was a single model year which was immediately followed by the LP560-4 and then by the LP570-4 Superleggera. If they can get another 70hp out of the old G's V10 and the same for the AV's V12 to 770 then getting the H's V10 to 680 should be a piece of cake. Without saying too much, those who had seen the P knew how the rear is designed, there should not be much trouble on playing with that carbon composite piece to further reduce the weight and hardly anything had been done to the front yet. Lamborghini is one of the leaders in the carbon composite technology so another 20lbs reduction is likely achievable with ease.

There will always be a better/faster model around the corner. At the current rate, 20months is about the maximum reigning period of any model. Buy whatever fits your budget and fancies you for the moment; it's an endless pursuit on trying to own the ultimate; unless we are venturing into the Chiron territory...

amen

5 seconds is a lot. My understanding is they flattened a couple sections to make them safer. Remember all those pictures of cars getting all 4 wheels off the ground at the Ring? After that relatively recent fatal accident, they limited speeds in those sections, and then flattened them so cars stopped getting airborne, and then removed the limits. So the track isn't any shorter, and the sections aren't any straighter, just flatter. 5 seconds sounds like a lot for a relatively small change, but i'm speculating.

The 70hp increase should be looked at from the original release of the engine, to compare apples to apples. That was the LP560 at 550hp, so with the Performante, that would be ~90hp already over the 'original' 5.2 engine assuming it's 640hp. The Huracan was already an increase over that engine as well, not the 'base'.

But I do agree with you on the variations. 100% chance of 'limited editions'. Squadra Corsa / STS type car for sure that's faster and lighter than the Performante. Huracan facelift at some point like the LP560 or Aventador S with more power. And then we all know what happened with the Gallardo, 27 other "limited" editions. 1 stripe edition, 2 stripes editions, random anniversary of something edition, 4 strip edition, black and yellow edition, LV edition, etc... I hate when they do those, but as long as people keep buying them....

The 70hp increase should be looked at from the original release of the engine, to compare apples to apples. That was the LP560 at 550hp, so with the Performante, that would be ~90hp already over the 'original' 5.2 engine assuming it's 640hp. The Huracan was already an increase over that engine as well, not the 'base'.

Not sure what you are getting at but if you want to "compare apples to apples", the Murcielago LP670-4SV block is essentially an evolution of the original Countach block and we saw a significant increase in hp from the CT to the Murci SV. Conversely, the H's block is significantly different from the original G's block (btw, do you know where the original G block originates from?) and the hp increase on that is substantial too. So, whatever ways you want to compare, Lambo will not have much trouble for a substantial power increase.

Lambo has said that if the SUV is profitable, they will stop with the special editions, until then they will make two each year starting last year with Avio and Miura Homage.

Anyway can`t wait for tomorrow!

Lambo has said that if the SUV is profitable, they will stop with the special editions, until then they will make two each year starting last year with Avio and Miura Homage.

Anyway can`t wait for tomorrow!

whats tomorrow?!

Well the Feb. 23th date was just another video showing ALA. March 1st is the next release. Might not even get the time then as that's still a week before Geneva.

The long teasers have got a little old. I'm not sure if there are any surprises left even. We probably know:

- the name

- the power

- Ring lap time

- ALA

- What is looks like outside and in

Hard to see what's left. Hope that there is still something surprising or new when it's actually officially unveiled.

I think Ferrari did it right. Just heavy, heavy camo and then all of a sudden you get the full release. All the details at once and that's the end of it.

Well the Feb. 23th date was just another video showing ALA. March 1st is the next release. Might not even get the time then as that's still a week before Geneva.

The long teasers have got a little old. I'm not sure if there are any surprises left even. We probably know:

- the name

- the power

- Ring lap time

- ALA

- What is looks like outside and in

Hard to see what's left. Hope that there is still something surprising or new when it's actually officially unveiled.

I think Ferrari did it right. Just heavy, heavy camo and then all of a sudden you get the full release. All the details at once and that's the end of it.

so are you buying the Ferrari? Lamborghini is all about the drama, that's how they do it, you must be new to the brand :icon_thumleft:

anyone know how many then plan on producing?

almost feel wrong even asking but chances this car will appreciate in value? 0%?

Think production # is still unknown.

It's like trying to predict the stock market

anyone know how many then plan on producing?

almost feel wrong even asking but chances this car will appreciate in value? 0%?

I'm sure they will make as many as they can sell.

What I was told was that it's not limited by a number but by the production (apparently the carbon production slows the whole process). Every dealer is fighting for production slots.

I was told that there is no black roof option at all.

The race seats are very uncomfortable and cannot be changed to the regular huracan seats after you have the race ones. But supposedly if you order the regular seats first they can be switched out to the race seats down the road if you want.

I've seen the official options list and there is a black roof option but for that money you could just do a wrap, that way if you get sick of it you can just peel it off.

I've seen the official options list and there is a black roof option but for that money you could just do a wrap, that way if you get sick of it you can just peel it off.

:iamwithstupid: I ordered w/o black roof. you can always wrap

What color did you go for ?

not 100% yet. my order is still open so I can change at anytime. I really want one of the blues but I'm not sure it will look right on this car.