Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if the record breaking car was equipped with LDS?

stock Pirelli's, LDS and MRS options from what the rep said.

Game over!

Now wait for the online BS, not a complete lap, car was modified with this that and the other, sticky rubber, etc. etc. LOL

The Performante is an absolute beast, just think bigger HP cars would make up more ground in the straights on a track such as Nurburgring, this car should obliterate smaller more technical tracks.

Game over!

Now wait for the online BS, not a complete lap, car was modified with this that and the other, sticky rubber, etc. etc. LOL

The Performante is an absolute beast, just think bigger HP cars would make up more ground in the straights on a track such as Nurburgring, this car should obliterate smaller more technical tracks.

:iamwithstupid: the hater comments will be in later today ;)

the rep also said with trofeo R's it should perform even better.

:iamwithstupid: the hater comments will be in later today ;)

the rep also said with trofeo R's it should perform even better.

Spoke too soon, I spoke before reading the youtube comments section :lol2:

Spoke too soon, I spoke before reading the youtube comments section :lol2:

saw that lol

interesting to me is that its the 2nd fastest time around the ring in history! (all types of cars included, not just production)

that is crazy, unless its a rumor.

Looks like Lambo learned how to do more with less from big brother Porsche. They always put down times quicker than you'd expect just reading the specs. Something tells me those tires aren't a hindrance. Hell of a lap!

Game over!

:iamwithstupid:

I just read around on Mclaren life on the Performante...tin foil hats all around :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

I just read around on Mclaren life on the Performante...tin foil hats all around :lol2:

9 pages already and counting. I can't believe how many are saying it's bs this and that. They truly believe it's some marketing farce and the car that broke the record will be nothing like the car consumers get.

saw that lol

interesting to me is that its the 2nd fastest time around the ring in history! (all types of cars included, not just production)

that is crazy, unless its a rumor.

Not sure this is accurate. There are many race cars below this lap time headed by the Porsche 956 race car in 1982 set an all time lap record of 6:11.13 on a Ring config slightly different and shorter in the hands of Stefan Bellof. There are a few Radicals with 6.45 and 6.50 lap times.

So I zoomed in on the tires:

lamborghini-huracan-performante.jpg

Clearly P Zeros. All the haters can moan and complain all they want, but it is a fact that it holds the record now.

So far McLaren and Ferrari haven`t dared with anything. Probably never will dare putting their cars around the Ring. Still magazines will do it, and I can`t wait till autumn when the magazine tests of the Performante start coming out.

I believe Lambo can shave off another 5 sec with Trofeo Rs and a bit more aggressive driving, because the lap time seemed very calm.

Game over!

People will only call out Huracan bc the Aventador SV ran a crazy 'Ring time but didn't perform nearly as well on other tracks. Luckily, we will absolutely see the Huracan post lap times at other tracks. It had better be amazing or of course people will say this lap is Bs.

Ok guys. I have never done this before with a new car. I went today to my dealer to option it. I decided i don't really care about crazy colors and options/etc. My philosophy was to run it bare bones but was sure to get the LDS and electronic shocks because the track car had. So the base gloss white body with Mimas wheels because they're the lightest. Remembered that from Fiske buying a set for his H. I also honestly love the way they look vs the center lock wheel and the other bronze wheel they offer for extra $. Then the body will have the red/green Italian livery stripes in stickers down the side and VI Performante script on the back quarter panels. Obviously VI calipers too. Race seats, with the $3500 option for the VI green in the seats like a A SV and green stiching in seats and dash. Comes to 292 or so. The question is, am i fcuking up resale by not wanting NAV, branding package, Bluetooth, etc?? Is it crazy to not want to spend the $ on those options? Last question for now is what do you guys think of colors. Gloss white body with the VI accents and gloss black Mimas. I can wrap roof in black aftwr i get it. Side skirts and parts of the front/rear will all be flat black. No style package. Am i crazy to not get a real color? Any ideas?

The active aero will benefit the car most on tracks with high speed corners like the Nurburgring. So it may not be the best car for tracks with slower tight corners.

Ok guys. I have never done this before with a new car. I went today to my dealer to option it. I decided i don't really care about crazy colors and options/etc. My philosophy was to run it bare bones but was sure to get the LDS and electronic shocks because the track car had. So the base gloss white body with Mimas wheels because they're the lightest. Remembered that from Fiske buying a set for his H. I also honestly love the way they look vs the center lock wheel and the other bronze wheel they offer for extra $. Then the body will have the red/green Italian livery stripes in stickers down the side and VI Performante script on the back quarter panels. Obviously VI calipers too. Race seats, with the $3500 option for the VI green in the seats like a A SV and green stiching in seats and dash. Comes to 292 or so. The question is, am i fcuking up resale by not wanting NAV, branding package, Bluetooth, etc?? Is it crazy to not want to spend the $ on those options? Last question for now is what do you guys think of colors. Gloss white body with the VI accents and gloss black Mimas. I can wrap roof in black aftwr i get it. Side skirts and parts of the front/rear will all be flat black. No style package. Am i crazy to not get a real color? Any ideas?

sounds perfect! i like your thinking! light, clean, look! i have this color on my H and it looks great!

i didn't know u can Mimas wheels .Are u sure ?

i was told the pirelli's that come on the car and that were used for the ring were specially designed for the P..

he also said the trofeo R was softer and more aggressive and should result in better lap times.

Trofeo R tires were not an option on the lambo configurator at the dealer just today.

fyi the performance will have its own configurator after march 10 is what i was told

The active aero will benefit the car most on tracks with high speed corners like the Nurburgring. So it may not be the best car for tracks with slower tight corners.

Not based on the way it was explained to us at the reveal but I am not an expert and I didn't pay too much attention to the technical stuff LOL so you could be right.

I can't wait to see it on other tracks.