Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

Put order in today: went with Verde Scandal, black Loge with red centerlock and red calipers. Style package personally I feel is a must considering all the glossy finish forged composite pieces on the car.

Every Av or H I have seen in Scandal have simple black wheels, centerlocks and calipers. I can't help but think it could use a splash of color for the otherwise plain looking wheels (hence the red accents I went with)... anyone have input?

@LamboCARS - any chance you could render my color choice if you have the time? Thank you! :)

I went with a similar color scheme...but in Verde Themis (Singh)...I'll be painting my calipers Italian livery and painting wheels bronze. How'd you do your interior?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just finished work on the interior ... had to do all the stitching again in PhotoShop ... and every single 'Y' that can be lasered on the seats I drew by hand to get right ... spent a few hours today :icon_mrgreen:

interior_giallo.jpg

Simply amazing!!! Great work!

These look like the comfort seats (not sports)

I went with a similar color scheme...but in Verde Themis (Singh)...I'll be painting my calipers Italian livery and painting wheels bronze. How'd you do your interior?

Funny enough, I asked my dealer to order in a paint swatch of Verde Singh today. Starting to reconsider Scandal v Singh (is Themis another name for it?). My friend's SV is in Scandal so I know what that looks like but there are no cars in my area in Singh. If you've seen both in person could you tell me how they differ?

Interior I went with accents in Ad Personam Verde Ulysses, heated comfort seats, branding/travel pkg. Sans laser engraved and dark chrome. Think the laser bits are too busy and the standard alu look pieces look nicer to my eye.

Sensonum, CarPlay, rear camera and so on as well.

I wish the centrelock wheels were available in titanium matte finish similar to the test car. I'll likely refinish them in that colour. I'll be ordering a Spyder when it becomes available so don't want to mess with painting the calipers and so on aftermarket too much.

On another note, did anyone notice the Superleggera logo on some of the renderings in the guide...? ;)

IT's looking like the car will come stock with Corsas and the Trofeo R can be ordered as spares after the fact.

Can someone explain or pics the difference between the interior "sportive" bicolor w/alcantara package and the interior performante bicolor w/alcantara package? Not sure I'm understanding the difference between the two...

Yes, doesn't seem like Trofeos will be a factory spec'able option, at least in NA. Probably available through the parts counter.

Based on the text description I think Performante interior is just referring to the laser engraved package - maybe they were going to call it Performante interior package initially before renaming it to being an option package.

Simply amazing!!! Great work!

These look like the comfort seats (not sports)

These are the comfort seats with red livery:

interior_rosso.jpg

These are the sport seats with red livery:

interior_rosso2.jpg

All the haters are having a meltdown after the data showed up.

I belive Mr. Glickenhaus has not seen the data yet, that's why he is still sceptical.

I think the skepticism is justified just based on the Huracan not being a hypercar, nothing more, nothing less.

You think a 458/488 of any kind would not be challenged on LP if it posted a record of a claimed 6:52?? Same goes for any 911 GT2/GT3 variant you can think of.

Usually the "entry level" exotics can outlap the hypercars of a previous generation, but not current.

458 can outlap an Enzo at Fiorano but not the ThethetheFerrari. Expect the next V8 Ferrari to probably outlap the ThethetheFerrari at Fiorano.

So a Perfomante outlapping the 918 instead of just the Carrera GT does raise eyebrows. Put another way, the biggest LP fanboy would probably not have conceived it was possible until the video came out.

Similar to the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio throwing down a low 7:3x lap time.....a mere sports sedan putting down an insane lap time, maybe more crazy than the Performante pound for pound.

Glickenhaus himself is involved at the Ring and doesn't appear to be a Lamborghini hater, so I'll give him that benefit of the doubt.

Anything is possible. I'll never say never.

Comfort seats are a must!! I couldn't believe the difference in how uncomfortable sport seats are and how nice comfort seats are.

Just to have an idea on how it looks ... part of the front bumper in black with a small tricolore decal ... and silver Narvi wheels (you can't have those in real life, but I like them anyway)

giallo_into_silver_narvi.jpg

can the comfort seats get the laser engraving also or is that just for the sport seats?

yes same pattern is available.

does anyone know which wheel is lightest?

yes same pattern is available.

does anyone know which wheel is lightest?

I thought I read on this forum where someone said he was told at the un-vealing that the Narvi wheels are 30 lbs. lighter than the centerlocks. I am not absolutely sure though. In the 50 pager it also says that the Narvi come with titanium bolts to help save even more weight so just assuming it is them.

I thought I read on this forum where someone said he was told at the un-vealing that the Narvi wheels are 30 lbs. lighter than the centerlocks. I am not absolutely sure though. In the 50 pager it also says that the Narvi come with titanium bolts to help save even more weight so just assuming it is them.

I'm pretty sure this is correct. but I would like to be 100% sure.

I should have an answer today. TY

I'm pretty sure this is correct. but I would like to be 100% sure.

I should have an answer today. TY

I was told by lambo rep at the private viewing the centerlock and Narvi wheel are within a pound or so of each other

I was told by lambo rep at the private viewing the centerlock and Narvi wheel are within a pound or so of each other

Good because the center locks look much better to my eye.

Added some yellow pinstriping on the side sill, rear diffuser and wing

viola_parsifea.jpg

That looks hot! Not feeling the tyre markings sorry :icon_mrgreen:

I like the purple but the girls in my family don't :crybaby2:

That looks hot! Not feeling the tyre markings sorry :icon_mrgreen:

I like the purple but the girls in my family don't :crybaby2:

Aren't their tiles purple? Don't listen to them! Do it!

thank you. curious, did he say which is lighter?

I'll be viewing the car next Friday at the dealer preview event, can't wait to see it again in person and decide on the spec I want.

Up close look at the Perf...