Lambo Owner Only Section

sprite

I do believe the VIP is currently something like what people are talking about...plus with people paying for it the cash goes to help keep the boards up and running, which is nice since the founders have done us all a great service.

I'm all for an Owner/Top Contributor only section under 1 condition:

Can we please

For the love of God

GET A NEW BANNER?!?!?!?!?!?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe the VIP is currently something like what people are talking about...plus with people paying for it the cash goes to help keep the boards up and running, which is nice since the founders have done us all a great service.

I'm all for an Owner/Top Contributor only section under 1 condition:

Can we please

For the love of God

GET A NEW BANNER?!?!?!?!?!?

Only on the condition that I get to photoshop it.

Come on, no one likes it? I think it looks powerful.

In for the new banner. Seems like it's been forever.

:iamwithstupid: It has. I'm just going to blow up this thread until it happens (you've all been warned).

post-9285-1472081819_thumb.png

wVSS688.gif

j/k...that was an solid good laugh. Lambo cars had some cool designs. I might even toss a little something together...

Alright, revised edition.

lambopower.jpg

Kerplop you are on the run!

You usually make funny PS's. To me. Would love to see what you can come up with. I don't know how to design. I would try if I knew how to.

You usually make funny PS's. To me. Would love to see what you can come up with. I don't know how to design. I would try if I knew how to.

I'll make a legitimate photoshop tonight, one serious and one funny. Last night I was just dicking around for fun.

Haha well played Ms. LP! ;)

Lets comprise with #LPFIRST250MEMBERCLUB !!

just kidding I'm neither an owner or big contributor so shouldn't make the cut. I also thought that the VIP section was for this already.

Or gets nominated for an honorary spot.

It doesn't have to stay that way, i'm sure the terms of access could be adapted if they wanted it. Lots of people here that are solid contributors aren't current lambo owners (Hannibal for instance), so restricting based on that criteria alone seems limiting.

Exactly. There are tons of members like that. Pockmark, Robster Craws, many others who are not owners but have been here a long time and have and continue to contribute. I can't think of anything that would pretain to owners that wouldn't pertain to non-owners, that would need to be limited as to its access.

What's the going rate for VIP?

A section that is neither searchable or crawled by outside search engines would be welcome.

A section that is neither searchable or crawled by outside search engines would be welcome.

I kinda feel like OT should be this way.

Exactly. There are tons of members like that. Pockmark, Robster Craws, many others who are not owners but have been here a long time and have and continue to contribute. I can't think of anything that would pretain to owners that wouldn't pertain to non-owners, that would need to be limited as to its access.

The whole idea would be to give owners access and the old members such as Pockmark, Robster Craws, etc. By giving Lambo Owner only access first that includes the majority of the people that would have access to this section, then the remaining people could be manually added. VIP is pointless because anyone can just buy into that. This wouldn't be a section of the site you can buy your way into. It would be for owners and long term contributing members.

The whole idea would be to give owners access and the old members such as Pockmark, Robster Craws, etc. By giving Lambo Owner only access first that includes the majority of the people that would have access to this section, then the remaining people could be manually added. VIP is pointless because anyone can just buy into that. This wouldn't be a section of the site you can buy your way into. It would be for owners and long term contributing members.

:icon_thumleft: :turboalex:

Thanks for including me in the shenanigans :icon_super:

I probably won't count because lowly Jalpa :lol2: