iPhone 7 Pre-Orders

ToofDoc

Been waiting two years for this phone...

Totally disappointed. Not buying one.

Always amazed at all the hoopla and excitement over these new phones. I mean they're not like a new car model The appearance of them pretty much remains the same. And there's only so many new gizmos they can add to them. I do wonder what they will be like capability-wise in thirty, forty, fifty years from now (!!!).

yep, give me something that can run witcher 3 on high on bootcamp

Yeah... Good luck on seeing a MacBook playing witcher 3 on high or ultra while keeping the sleek Mac design. I can play witcher on ultra now.. But with SLI 980ti classified, with no problem

Back to the iPhone, I'll be waiting a little to order it.

I usually get every other iPhone model and skip the S variation. I have over 25k photos on my phone, so I obviously like to take pictures. The main reason I'm getting the 7+ is for the new dual camera.

You guys are nuts. I love the new iPhone 7. This coming from a Galaxy S7 Edge user.

That said, I have used wireless headphones for as long as I can remember, and the Camera is a HUGE part of my purchase decision.

Tim Cook just shared these from the iPhone 7. Unbelievable picture quality.

2016-0911-Tennessee-Titans-Minnesota-Vikings-game-iphone-7-Plus-SI537_TK1_02718_iphone-800x600.jpg

2016-0911-Tennessee-Titans-Minnesota-Vikings-game-iphone-7-Plus-SI537_TK1_02777-800x600.jpg

I don't think I've had a phone past 32MB storage lol. What are you guys storing on these things?

videos of naked girls ontop of my lambo... each weekend

I need the storage.... i am still not at the point where i can say its not worth filming... just love the naked chicks on my car. and i thyen get mit off the phone in a few days ago but some weekends have 60 videos or less if they are long.

I think the 7 typifies the current state of Apple and how Cook is handling the company.

They have ditched innovation and instead focus on sales.

Fanboys lap it up.

Has there been any innovation after the first iPhone? At least this time there is water resistance.

I cant tell the two apart and Im looking at them side by side. The jet black shows everything and scratches on literally just but holding it in your hand.

yea, really lame, Apple is so lazy...

I think the 7 typifies the current state of Apple and how Cook is handling the company.

They have ditched innovation and instead focus on sales.

Fanboys lap it up.

• 6 months later...
I don't think I've had a phone past 32MB storage lol. What are you guys storing on these things?

really bro.. 32 mb?

you should check my mobile storage..

its all occupied with images, videos, games data...

in short my storage left is almost equal to your storaged used.. lol :icon_thumleft:

really bro.. 32 mb?

you should check my mobile storage..

its all occupied with images, videos, games data...

in short my storage left is almost equal to your storaged used.. lol :icon_thumleft:

2016 bro.

its 2019 now

tumblr_mi1he1dhav1r9yup6o1_400.gif

2016 bro.

its 2019 now

tumblr_mi1he1dhav1r9yup6o1_400.gif

Looking forward to the iPhone 8,anniversary, etc. frenzy this year. The flagship is supposed to the be the first >1000 dollar smartphone.

Looking forward to the iPhone 8,anniversary, etc. frenzy this year. The flagship is supposed to the be the first >1000 dollar smartphone.

Wait... Wut? I don't every remember an iPhone costing over 1k retail.

Can't wait for Nov. when they show off the new iPhone 8 and if it was wroth the wait vs the Galaxy S8 that's just around the corner.

Wait... Wut? I don't every remember an iPhone costing over 1k retail.

Can't wait for Nov. when they show off the new iPhone 8 and if it was wroth the wait vs the Galaxy S8 that's just around the corner.

Hence the "First >$1k" remark. . . :icon_thumleft:

I'm intrigued by the S8, but I want to see it in person first.

Hence the "First >$1k" remark. . . :icon_thumleft:

I'm intrigued by the S8, but I want to see it in person first.

After the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and previously the S5, I'm going back to apple.

Everything just..... works. Without fiddling.

After the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and previously the S5, I'm going back to apple.

Everything just..... works. Without fiddling.

I was going to ask, why iPhone over Android?

I had an iPhone, it was OK, limited use for me.

I have an android, love it, but i only buy pure google devices (Nexus, Pixel).

Love cloud storage, google services, google assistant, etc. Plus the build quality on the newer phones is superb.