Feeling blue

VCR

Our local Lamborghini dealer recently put on a driving event for charity. rhyno, a long-time fellow bull owner and myself participated and we were fortunate to have our cars parked together. So that's rhyno's Blu Tinia, a fellow owner's Blu Le Mans and my Blu Nethuns.

IMG_4940.JPG

IMG_4958.JPG

IMG_4961.JPG

IMG_4962.JPG

IMG_4964.JPG

IMG_4963.JPG

Our local Lamborghini dealer recently put on a driving event for charity. rhyno, a long-time fellow bull owner and myself participated and we were fortunate to have our cars parked together. So that's rhyno's Blu Tinia, a fellow owner's Blu Le Mans and my Blu Nethuns.

so much for the monday blues :icon_super:

Not much better than a blue lambo....except three blue lambos all in different shades! Great pics

That drive was one of the best drives I have done. The group that we had messed together so well even thou we are all so different! We are very lucky to have such a large Lamborghini car culture that loves to drive. VCR is a class act and I also have a great time hanging out with him. The best part about the whole trip was being the very first group to track are cars on the brand new race track in BC, it's called Area 27 and it is the best track I have been on! So much fun

how did you like the SV on the track rhyno?

It is insane, such a fast car! It was a brand new track so I had to learn it fast, the SV really is a beast and you must give it respect. The more time I had on the track the more comfortable I felt behind the wheel. It has some amazing grip!

It is insane, such a fast car! It was a brand new track so I had to learn it fast, the SV really is a beast and you must give it respect. The more time I had on the track the more comfortable I felt behind the wheel. It has some amazing grip!

Thanks for the feedback can't wait to get mine.