Cookie Monster 2.0 Goes In For a Makeover!

NRG x Lambo

I like the exhaust where it is. Looks amazing. Congrats

i think the current exhaust placement is good... but the center exit looks AWESOME. and i think by the time the HURACAN SL's start becoming available, the "center exit" look will be a lot more desirable. great part is, i can go "back and forth" with exhaust exit location. nothing more than a grill that gets added or removed to accommodate either exhaust setup.

Looks good!

It's hard to tell in pictures, does the wing look too high from certain angles?

Any info on the new wing they are producing?

might be just illusion from the different angles. looks OK here...

Vorsteiner-Lamborhgini-Huracan-Novara-Ae

but as soon as you shoot at a LOWER angle, it looks taller...

Vorsteiner-novara-vid-9.jpg

so i don't know the SPECIFIC details on the "new" Novara RS rear wing... but here's what i DO know... it'll be a "SWAN NECK" style wing... the first VORSTEINER rear wing for the Huracan was actually a swan neck style wing (but very low uprights)... if you look at the "camo" Huracan SL, you can see that Lamborghini is probably going to run a swan neck on their SL's. so we're thinking of doing a "taller" swan neck wing. i ASSUME height will be similar to the current Novara wing. now i'm NOT sure if they'll be developing a WHOLE new style for the wing blade, or if they're using the NOVARA wing blade... hope that all makes sense?

atk_4524-copy_1.jpg

so she's almost 90% DONE! front emblem will go on after the paint corrections/detailing is completed! car is currently on a lift right now as the brake calipers are being removed to be painted in matching BLU CAELUM color! (if you guys remember, that was the same color specs i had on my "Cookie Monster" gallardo setup). i think the BLUE CALIPERS will look 100x better than the red... once brakes are done, we'll slap on a new set of VORSTEINER wheels!

IMG_5737_zpsoyotmrtf.jpg

IMG_5736_zpsz9dum7ky.jpg

IMG_5735_zps0k8ukr6q.jpg

IMG_5733_zpsrgkzpbqp.jpg

and looks like the fans approve!

IMG_7610_zps1iyr1fsn.jpg

with SEMA around the corner, both the body shop and VORSTEINER have been slammed working on SEMA vehicles. we're almost done...

first off... the red calipers were stripped and repainted to BLU CAELUM to match the car. i did the same scheme on my first gallardo (Cookie Monster 1.0) and i think it's pretty unique. most BLU CAELUM cars come equipped with: silver, or yellow. and a few are on red.

getting the LAMBORGHINI decal on wasn't so bad, but apparently the CARBOCERAMICI logo was a pain in the ass to get on properly because of the tiny letters! lol.

IMG_5777_zpsi3yschbe.jpg

IMG_5776_zpsjexpfrde.jpg

and here's the car after a nice wash and detail... (front emblem will go on AFTER paint corrections and clear bra is completed).

IMG_5825_zpsodrd9fdf.jpg

IMG_5826_zpsoxnhcmin.jpg

IMG_5827_zpsb9gz7pdk.jpg

the car is now over at VORSTEINER HQ for wheel installation.

That looks incredible! Def need more pics from different angles.

• 4 weeks later...