• Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zmydust.... yeah he's flip flopping pretty bad.. pretty disheartening

If he keeps up the campaign rhetoric they call him a "racist..biggot....etc.." as seen in the streets already.

If he tones it down, they call him "sellout, flip flopper, liar, etc"

No matter what he says, the Liberals will be all over him.

Not having Angela Merkel's clone as a President of the US is a "100% win" in my book. America was just saved from Hillary and her globalist agenda. Anything else beyond that would be a bonus. Did I ever expect a wall? NO. Did I expect mass illegal deportation, NO. But, I'm glad the issues was addressed and I would be cheering if a wall or some type of border was built and some people started getting the boot. Why have laws and borders if they are not going to enforced or protected??

His ideas will be shot down by Congress. But he is not president, so we will just have to wait till 2017 to see.

One thing he needs to do, as mentioned in here is to divorce himself from his business. He has people who are highly qualified to do it. His two sons are fully equipped to handle things. I'll be pretty ticked if he tries to do both.

Unfortunately thats many peoples mentality these days. fcuking idiots..

He's an embarrassment, I swore when he got in office I would move but now the economy is so and house values have plummeted. Anyone else have the feeling that the Soros clan meeting t the Madarin Oriental in Washington is behind the recount? And that Stein is just a cover... that they fixed the votes for the recount? I may be a conspiracy theorist but old George has the power to start revolutions and destroy economies, I doubt he'd let his biggest globalist playground go this easily... just a thought

He's an embarrassment, I swore when he got in office I would move but now the economy is so and house values have plummeted. Anyone else have the feeling that the Soros clan meeting t the Madarin Oriental in Washington is behind the recount? And that Stein is just a cover... that they fixed the votes for the recount? I may be a conspiracy theorist but old George has the power to start revolutions and destroy economies, I doubt he'd let his biggest globalist playground go this easily... just a thought

Just saw something today that he is the money behind Clinton's lawyer. Not shocked. When you're worth what he is worth, you can change whatever you like.

Scary thing, he tanked the Russian economy and broke the Bank of England. Financed the revolution in the Ukraine and Egypt, among others.... So he has a lot if power to make things "happen"

Disappointing and disheartening to see the media (both sides) has not learned anything over the last 18 months when it comes to covering Trump. They cover his meaningless and mostly idiotic tweets like Pavlovian dogs while ignoring the real issues like Trump's opacity and conflict of interest with his business. How many times can Trump throw a dead cat on the table and get away with it.....apparently indefinitely.

On a side note, it was painful to watch Jill Stein last night try and articulate why there should be recounts when she has no actual evidence to back up her claim by her own admission. She came off as an absolute idiot merely trying to raise her national profile.

post-13077-1480445294.jpeg

Scary thing, he tanked the Russian economy and broke the Bank of England. Financed the revolution in the Ukraine and Egypt, among others.... So he has a lot if power to make things "happen"

Mhm, let´s see who Trump wants as his Treasury secretary??

An ex Soros Banker, lol

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-plans-to...tary-1480459950

Looking at his picks so far, I guess it is clear to even the deepest of conservatives and anti establishments that they merely selected a different face and a different name(a more incompetent and divisive one might I add) to continue the same game.

Nice.

Will still somehow be criticized by the Left despite the bitching and moaning that he hasn't voiced this yet.

The news organizations in the US ie ABCNNBCFOX et al are now attemting to villify independent news sources as "FAKE NEWS". What an irony considering they were the one that got it wrong. They are the one peddling inaccurate information. The news narrative in the US is totally different from what the ROW gets. Poor information leads to poor thought constructs and decisions....on all sides of an issue.

Slightly OT but still somewhat relevant I think pertaining to Trump:

Would it be "fair" for only Cubans and Cuban Americans to speak out on Castro, if that's the lefty sentiment towards how we talk about minority group issues in the US?

I see a lot of lefty support for Castro and destruction for Trump at the same time.....almost seems hypocritical to me.

Mike?

The news from Carrier is fantastic. Over 1,000 US jobs saved and the man hasn't even stepped into the Oval Office.

Yes and no. When the government picks winners, it's also picking losers.

If other manufacturers aren't getting the same "breaks" is it really a good deal? I'm not so sure yet. I haven't read the specifics of the deal yet, but if it's usually too good to be true, it is.

Makes a hell of a headline though.

Yes and no. When the government picks winners, it's also picking losers.

If other manufacturers aren't getting the same "breaks" is it really a good deal? I'm not so sure yet. I haven't read the specifics of the deal yet, but if it's usually too good to be true, it is.

Makes a hell of a headline though.

Carrier got $7 million in tax breaks and still got to ship 800 jobs to MX. Purely an expensive and ill thought out PR stunt. It's also unsustainable.

So much for the 35% import tariff.

Meanwhile unemployment hit a 9 year low. Interesting to see where that number stands in 4 years.

Carrier got $7 million in tax breaks and still got to ship 800 jobs to MX. Purely an expensive and ill thought out PR stunt. It's also unsustainable.

So much for the 35% import tariff.

Meanwhile unemployment hit a 9 year low. Interesting to see where that number stands in 4 years.

+1

I've heard people who have met the Donald say he's a totally different personality when the camera's are off - quite mild mannered actually.

He said everything he needed to say to get into office. He's going to run it the way he wants to.. I doubt he gives a flying fcuk about anyone else but the Trump & Co. Tax breaks and trickle down.

Give the guy a chance..... PR stunt or not, 1000 ppl will have a better Christmas. Offering tax incentives to companies to stay sure beats taxing them to the point they leave. Even if a corporation paid 0 tax but employed 2000 ppl the economy is better for it. They buy cars, houses, groceries, and pay taxes.

Obama gave 700 Billion dollars to the banks... I suppose thats better

He also gave cash to Iran

Cash that was theirs to begin with.

And re: money to the banks, I suppose youd like to go back to trading fur pelts and whisky? Because that is what was going to happen.

The carrier deal is garbage. How fast are other companies going to queue up for handouts threatening to take their business elsewhere now that this precedent has been established?

His cabinet picks are a joke. The head of the epa will be a climate change denier. The head of the school system has dogshit ideas. Rudy Giuliani as a potential sec state? The guy is in the early stages of dementia.

I do like the Mad Dog Mattis pic for secdef. He got that one right.

Shits going to get pretty ugly here.

and here we go it started already, those who opposed him prior election are crying like unruly teenagers at every single one of his moves after, nothing is good nothing is pleasing them, the banter prior the election was kind of entertaining the bitterness after is ugly and depressing.

I don't care who's the leader you have to be smart enough to realize that he or she needs TIME to do certain things, people can't magically pull rainbows out of their asses, it takes time, it's a process which has to take place, cry about them later, give the guy a chance, he's taking on something which needs fixing, things won't happen overnight.

What happened with the reasonable people who pull their sleeves up and go to work for the better of everyone? It's much harder to pull the cart forward if half the people who are supposed to help are dragging it backwards.

I think this thread should be put to death otherwise the complaining will be constant, relentless and annoying.

and here we go it started already, those who opposed him prior election are crying like unruly teenagers at every single one of his moves after, nothing is good nothing is pleasing them, the banter prior the election was kind of entertaining the bitterness after is ugly and depressing.

I don't care who's the leader you have to be smart enough to realize that he or she needs TIME to do certain things, people can't magically pull rainbows out of their asses, it takes time, it's a process which has to take place, cry about them later, give the guy a chance, he's taking on something which needs fixing, things won't happen overnight.

What happened with the reasonable people who pull their sleeves up and go to work for the better of everyone? It's much harder to pull the cart forward if half the people who are supposed to help are dragging it backwards.

I think this thread should be put to death otherwise the complaining will be constant, relentless and annoying.

I disagree. As long as the dialogue is civil on both sides let it continue. I have actually learned a lot listening to opposing views.

Come on, you're smart enough to know that number is total bullshit. The labor participation rate is about equal to where it was in 1980, and down around 8% from the peak around 2000.

The US population has increased from 230m to 320m in that same time frame.

Best case scenario unemployment is really around 12%, completely ignoring underemployment and other minutia.

I'd be thrilled to see labor participation jump back to 2000 figures, even if it meant unemployment was reading at 7%. At least that means more people are working and most importantly motivated and LOOKING for work. In the current situation we hacked the labor force and incentivized them to give up on working, to the point that they are no longer counted. Thats a frightening trend if there ever was one.

Come on, you're smart enough to know that number is total bullshit. The labor participation rate is about equal to where it was in 1980, and down around 8% from the peak around 2000.

The US population has increased from 230m to 320m in that same time frame.

Best case scenario unemployment is really around 12%, completely ignoring underemployment and other minutia.

I'd be thrilled to see labor participation jump back to 2000 figures, even if it meant unemployment was reading at 7%. At least that means more people are working and most importantly motivated and LOOKING for work. In the current situation we hacked the labor force and incentivized them to give up on working, to the point that they are no longer counted. Thats a frightening trend if there ever was one.

It's a tracking number and I will agree it is flawed, however it keeps going down. I don't remember Republicans under Bush questioning the veracity of the numbers then. Labor participation rates have changed for many different reasons. I sold my business and currently not working...should I be considered unemployed or retired? I won't be able to collect SS for almost 20 years assuming the government doesn't change the age to receive benefits (which I highly doubt).