pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Dividend payers up. Shipping stocks are taking off... Oil & gold doing well... And bitcoin has nearly doubled in a fcuking month... Shipping... Defensive stocks and commodities... And the ultimate "alternative, alternative currency"... While the U.S. parks its fcuking navy for the first time since pearl fcuking harbor? All during a (particularly contentious) presidential transition? While rhetoric with Russia is heating up? Both of which traditionally would mean "put them out to sea where they're safe/can respond if needed/project power. Makes zero fcuking sense.

Makes sense if the goal is to create a moment of weakness for the US that others could take advantage of.

POTUS is a very vindictive person.....would not surprise if the goal is to leave a sh*tstorm for #45

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense if the goal is to create a moment of weakness for the US that others could take advantage of.

POTUS is a very vindictive person.....would not surprise if the goal is to leave a sh*tstorm for #45

Seems to be set on burning the place down before he leaves....

Oh... And giving himself medals... :rolleyes:

:lol2: I like that.

I used to eat Top Romandamus in college to save money...

I have no doubt in my mind that Sanders would have beaten Trump hands down.

bender-laughing.gif

What all the leftists saying that Bernie Sanders would have won don't get is that Bernie only gained serious momentum with the left-wing of the Democratic party base, and he had never gone up against any super-hard opposition because Hillary couldn't throw it at him in the Primary. The GOP had already amassed an opposition research folder multiple inches thick on him. The idea that he would have just run roughshod over Trump is way over-simplified. I'm not saying he never could have won, because I originally thought Trump could never have won either, but a difference I think is Trump was very pro-America in his running, whereas Sanders I think some bad stuff would have come out that would have forced him more to the center.

Vicente Fox seems really bugged by Trump :)

Anybody else think Trump won't make it through his first term and we may be inaugurating the 46th President before the next election.

Today's presser was a joke.

The "blind trust" pony show was laughable. Morgan, Lewis really???

Nazi comparisons.

Fake news claim was rich coming from Trump.

Going to war with the intelligence community appears to be paying off for him.

Shouting down a reporter.

Very Presidential. He is undermining the glue that keeps the country together.

Anybody watching these confirmation hearings. There is a lot of daylight between the nominee's positions and our clown president elect.

The biggest "issue" you will have with this guy:

He speaks his mind, has no filter, doesn't care about political correctness!

I actually believe him when he says he has no ties to Russia and he must be sick and tired of the BS that's going on about it and as a result of that he goes off, that's what's happening here.

Personally I would take a guy like him who speaks his mind over every brown-noser out there who sugar coats things and stabs you in the back, with the Trump what you see is what you get end of story.

All the snowflakes must be melting now because he isn't behaving very presidentially LOL

I think we are heading for disaster.

But that doesn't mean I like Hillary,

I'm amazed that we are such a huge country and these two are the best we can do.

I actually believe him when he says he has no ties to Russia and he must be sick and tired of the BS that's going on about it and as a result of that he goes off, that's what's happening here.

Personally I would take a guy like him who speaks his mind over every brown-noser out there who sugar coats things and stabs you in the back, with the Trump what you see is what you get end of story.

All the snowflakes must be melting now because he isn't behaving very presidentially LOL

:iamwithstupid: Absolutely, Finally someone with balls!!

Anybody else think Trump won't make it through his first term and we may be inaugurating the 46th President before the next election.

No chance

Today's presser was a joke.

The "blind trust" pony show was laughable. Morgan, Lewis really???

What do you suggest?

Shouting down a reporter.

Very Presidential. He is undermining the glue that keeps the country together.

He isn't a career politician and has made it very apparent he doesn't give half a fcuk about the media, and will use them only when and how he sees fit. Based on their actions over the past year are you surprised? I don't see an obligation to entertain someone who comes into his press conference and shouts over the crowd when he is trying to acknowledge someone else.

He's certainly disarming the MSM, and shoving their agenda right up their collective asses. It's a little refreshing honestly.

I haven't seen any of the confirmation hearings, what are the details?

we may be inaugurating the 46th President

That's not happening until 2024 :)

Seems to be set on burning the place down before he leaves.... Oh... And giving himself medals... :rolleyes:

And receiving said medals in an empty stadium..... :rolleyes:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: Being "presidential" is what taken us in a bad direction the last 16 years. This country needs a good whipping into shape, and all the complainers will fight it tooth and nail every step of the way.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: Being "presidential" is what taken us in a bad direction the last 16 years. This country needs a good whipping into shape, and all the complainers will fight it tooth and nail every step of the way.

:iamwithstupid:

Trump has done more for the United States between election day and now than Obama over the past 8 years.

Trump is not per se "presidential," but it is clear now that that is just who he is. As said, he speaks his mind. I would prefer he be more presidential, as it doesn't have to be where one is some focus-group polished ass-kisser versus a super-blunt totally politically-incorrect politician, one can be presidential while still being a straight-talker IMO. And don't think for a second that Obama was really any different than Trump in this sense, Obama just had a media who acted like the White House Palace Guard instead of being critical, and also he just didn't say directly all of the things he thought, unlike Trump, but he did let the mask slip a few times.

I am not concerned with how the President or the United States for that matter is viewed by the elites in Paris, London, Brussels, Berlin, etc...I am concerned about how they/we are viewed by Tehran, Beijing, Moscow, etc...Trump can be a big joke to the former but he will likely not be to the latter.

I am not concerned with how the President or the United States for that matter is viewed by the elites in Paris, London, Brussels, Berlin, etc...I am concerned about how they/we are viewed by Tehran, Beijing, Moscow, etc...Trump can be a big joke to the former but he will likely not be to the latter.

The "Euro Elites" will huff and puff in the media all day long but at the end of the day they'll fall in line. They do that to earn credit points with their home base and liberals over hear but that jabber is noise when push comes to shove 9 (Bernie fans should be well versed in how this works by now). Trump has made it clear, he's not taking $hit from anyone, and that's what we need in a president. Someone who will stand up and say "f*ck you, my country's interest come first." Russia, China and the Middle East respect assertiveness and shows of strength, which is not what we got from Obama (which is why they refuse to shake his hand in Russia when he visits). This is the way the world works...not the "huggy-feely approach" that people somehow got in their heads.