• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a side note, one thing I find interesting is that he is co-CEO at Renaissance Technologies. Renaissance is headed by James Simons, who is a major contributor to Democratic party causes. So if he has as his right-hand man a hardcore Trump and Republican backer, that probably shows some real openness on his part.

How many times do you think pence and Ryan have blown trump?

Green is not becoming on you.

How many times do you think pence and Ryan have blown trump?

Watching that speech, I'm sure Ryan is thinking how the fcuk did that idiot get the job. Pence can't believe his luck parlaying a failing governorship into the 46th Presidency.

Hands down the best speech he's given

Low bar, are you grading on a trump speech curve?

And has no understanding of the brick wall he is about to run into confronting the party he claims to represent. It's going to be interesting, Trump doesn't pull his punches or play nice when adversity comes calling.

Obviously and 15mg of valium to keep him going off script.

Its amazing, considering Obama was great at winging his speeches... :rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/27...ion-policy.html

This is rich coming from the man who should be in jail for war crimes.... they ever find those weapons of mass destruction?

Wonder why he was silent for eight years under Obama and not for one month under Trump...?

WHO ARE YOU CALLING GUY, GUY?

Who are you calling guy, buddy? :icon_mrgreen:

On another note, I'm glad that the media is taking it on the chin a bit. All of the talk of checks and balances between the branches of the government, but it seems like the press has been left to run rampant. They need to be "checked" as well, and stop with constant opinions and instead just report the freakin news without adding their "opinion". Trump can take it too far with the whole "enemy of America" bullshit, but the bias is plain and the fact we have to have competeing news agencies to out slant each other is ridiculous.

So let them squirm a little, and maybe someone will wake up and say, shit we are talking out of our asses, let's just report the news...highly doubtful but like Redd thinking about the wistful shores of Zehuataneo, I hope...

Roman,

What are your thoughts on the speech last night?

Roman,

What are your thoughts on the speech last night?

Holy shit, first michael flynn now jeff sessions??????

Sweet Jesus, please!

Holy shit, first michael flynn now jeff sessions??????

ANOTHER attempt at political assassination by the NYT. Jeff Sessions has CLEARLY stated that he DID NOT have any contact with the Russian gov't in his capacity as advisor to the Trump campaign.....HOWEVER HE HAS HAD CONTACT WITH RUSSIAN OFFICIALS in his capacity as an elected official. He also clearly stated that he had NO conversations relating to the Trump campaign with any Russian officials while in this capacity. THIS is why Donald Trump calls the NYT (and others) "fake news".... publishing articles that are deliberately misleading!!!!

Side note....news sources have stated that the Obama administration gathered "intel" on Trump & Co and "spread it around" to multiple agencies to avoid destruction. So basically Obama had his administration prepare a propaganda dossier with which to smear Trump....hmmmmm

ANOTHER attempt at political assassination by the NYT. Jeff Sessions has CLEARLY stated that he DID NOT have any contact with the Russian gov't in his capacity as advisor to the Trump campaign.....HOWEVER HE HAS HAD CONTACT WITH RUSSIAN OFFICIALS in his capacity as an elected official. He also clearly stated that he had NO conversations relating to the Trump campaign with any Russian officials while in this capacity. THIS is why Donald Trump calls the NYT (and others) "fake news".... publishing articles that are deliberately misleading!!!!

Side note....news sources have stated that the Obama administration gathered "intel" on Trump & Co and "spread it around" to multiple agencies to avoid destruction. So basically Obama had his administration prepare a propaganda dossier with which to smear Trump....hmmmmm

Love how you pick and chose your fake news...

ANOTHER attempt at political assassination by the NYT.

The Washington Post broke the story. Just thought I would clear that up.

The questions I have are: did Sessions really communicate with Rus. ambassador? Is it common practice for a member (non-Chairman or Vice Chairman) of the Senate Armed Services Committee to communicate with a foreign country's ambassador, particularly a diplomatically hostile one? If so, what is the normal content or extent to communications? What was the context of this particular conversation? Did it involve SASC issues or was it, in fact, related to campaign policies? I could go on.

Unfortunately I will likely not have the opportunity to see the contents and context of the communication. From my experience working on the Hill, I can say with reasonable certainty that it is less-than-normal for a member of SASC to communicate with a (hostile/adversarial) foreign ambassador one-on-one (if this was the context of communication).

I sure hope this doesn't get too ugly.

EDIT: I think the term 'fake news' is becoming too common. The vast majority of the time, news sources intentionally leave out bits of information, but that does not make the news fake. It makes it incomplete.

It amazes me, that in the midst of the left losing this election, you all just want to see the total collapse of the current government. Beyond short sited. The epitome of "crying, taking my ball, and going home" because you didn't get your way.