• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why they immediately notified the Cia and nsa about trump telling the Russians about classified info. Now they're saying trump staff was trying to destroy transcript of the meeting!

McMaster should fcuking resign.

Once again, nothing to see here, keep moving.

Meanwhile @ trump's hotel in dc...

I prefer this projection on a building from today

post-60315-1494904533.jpg

Washington post is fake news

We can only hope for the sake of the nation that it's fake. Somehow I doubt it though.

He states SOURCES and METHODS weren't discussed. He doesn't say anything denying that Trump leaked CLASSIFIED information.

Ducking behind bullshit semantics

And dont get me wrong. I dont like any of this. I dont like the sexist simpleton dickbag we somehow blundered into for president but im not a fan of the chaos that an impeachment would bring. Im just not myopic enough to pretend everything hes doing is fine because oh hey hillary shot benghazi with her emails so anyone but her.

Fake news

So much for fake news, in his own words:

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining...to terrorism and airline flight safety," the president tweeted.

"Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism."

Please don't flame me for asking a naïve question.

Wouldn't sharing information about a serious enemy / threat be advantageous ?

Please don't flame me for asking a naïve question.

Wouldn't sharing information about a serious enemy / threat be advantageous ?

In an ideal world probably yes, but this is the same Russia that walked into the Ukraine and the same Russia that helped gas the Syrian people not too long ago. Can the US trust Russia?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the previous recent administrations have all been apprehensive towards Russia, but now the tone is more "whats wrong with Russia why can't we get along?" Why the change?

In an ideal world probably yes, but this is the same Russia that walked into the Ukraine and the same Russia that helped gas the Syrian people not too long ago. Can the US trust Russia?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the previous recent administrations have all been apprehensive towards Russia, but now the tone is more "whats wrong with Russia why can't we get along?" Why the change?

Shit, I think back not that long ago when Romney said Russia was our #1 enemy and the dems laughed at him for weeks about it. Now being caught with a bottle of stoli is practically treason in their eyes.

Can we at least be consistent with our hysteria?

Friends, enemies, or otherwise, if we're both intent on kicking the shit out of ISIS then game on.

btw it's still cool to send pallets of cash in unmarked planes to the arabs and sign secret deals with Iran. Nothing to see here.

Shit, I think back not that long ago when Romney said Russia was our #1 enemy and the dems laughed at him for weeks about it. Now being caught with a bottle of stoli is practically treason in their eyes.

Can we at least be consistent with our hysteria?

Friends, enemies, or otherwise, if we're both intent on kicking the shit out of ISIS then game on.

btw it's still cool to send pallets of cash in unmarked planes to the arabs and sign secret deals with Iran. Nothing to see here.

Agreed on a few points.

The media is crying wolf at every.single.thing. Trump does. He's 4 months into the presidency and everyone's already sick of hearing the doom and gloom scenario; it's getting old really quickly.

That said, the day there is a legitimate concern about his dealings (which is a distinct possibility considering the campaign stemmed from a PR stunt), it will be glossed over as more media hyperbole.

TL;DR BUT HER EMAILS!!!!!!!!!

Exact same number.

The person who leaked the DNC emails. Is shot twice in the back, outside of his home, in a "botched robbery" where nothing Is taken from him... nothing to see here folks. Move along

post-60315-1494964160_thumb.jpg

Say Robster have you ever postet something that was not from either FOX, Breitbart or RT??

Say Robster have you ever postet something that was not from either FOX, Breitbart or RT??

Well I was going to ask Pakisho for a Patribotics.blog source to post but these will just have to do. Between fox reporting, Wikileaks retweeting and refuting with this tweet that the person "debunking" the claims in Abolfazs certainly unbiased article from the Washington post (ps does nobody see any irony in joking about me posting FOXNews right wing articles but then refuting it by posting Washington post left wing articles) is a paid democratic shill these other sources can add to it so Lee can sleep better tonight

You'll see. The momentum of this story is just getting moving

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com...3Fcontext%3Damp

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/murdered...article/2623186

post-60315-1494969143_thumb.png

post-60315-1494969153_thumb.png

NYT reporting Agent Orange asked Comey to stop the Flynn investigation. This could be the first step toward impeachment when combined with Comey's termination.

This is what you get when the American electorate views the Presidency as an entry level job. The guy literally can't get out of his own way.

NYT reporting Agent Orange asked Comey to stop the Flynn investigation. This could be the first step toward impeachment when combined with Comey's termination.

This is what you get when the American electorate views the Presidency as an entry level job.

CONSPIRACY THEORIST!