• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember any of the mass shooters in recent times being crazy right-wingers.

Except the deadliest mass shooter in recent history...

Aggression? Lol.

This just in, Trump's lawyer hires his own lawyer...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp...own-lawyer.html

[/quote

I don't have aggression but the democrat, republican, liberal, conservative

wars get old and I see the hate. We got what we got. I would bet we got it for 4 more

years. The drama will also continue for 4 years. I'm not a drama queen so carry on.

I'm backing the President.

The Orlando nightclub shooting? Omar Mateen the man who identified himself as "Mujahideen", "Islamic Soldier", and "Soldier of God" and pledged his allegiance multiple times to ISIL and said the shooting was "triggered" by an airstrike in Iraq that killed Abu Wahib, an ISIL commander, six weeks before. He's now a right winger? Lol

The same Omar Mateen who's dad showed up at a Clinton rally two days after the shooting?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cn...nton/index.html

The Orlando nightclub shooting? Omar Mateen the man who identified himself as "Mujahideen", "Islamic Soldier", and "Soldier of God" and pledged his allegiance multiple times to ISIL and said the shooting was "triggered" by an airstrike in Iraq that killed Abu Wahib, an ISIL commander, six weeks before. He's now a right winger? Lol

The same Omar Mateen who's dad showed up at a Clinton rally two days after the shooting?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cn...nton/index.html

anders-breivik.jpg

But it didn't happen in the US so I guess it doesn't count :rolleyes:

But it didn't happen in the US so I guess it doesn't count :rolleyes:

When it's in a discussion about US politics and the requisite effects, no, it doesn't really apply.

Anders Breivik was a one-time occurrence though. Most of these mass shooters have been mentally ill/crazy people, radical Muslims, radical Leftists, or some combination of the three. I don't even know if many of them have been Leftist, I think most of them have just been mentally ill or radical Muslims.

When it's in a discussion about US politics and the requisite effects, no, it doesn't really apply.

Ok, does the Charleston church shooting count? Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting? 2014 Las Vegas shootings? And everything else Wikipedia can tell me about right-wing terrorism in the US?

I'm obviously advocating any kind of terrorism, but if someone "doesn't remember" any right-winged mass shooters it's because they didn't pay attention.

Ok, does the Charleston church shooting count? Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting? 2014 Las Vegas shootings? And everything else Wikipedia can tell me about right-wing terrorism in the US?

I'm obviously advocating any kind of terrorism, but if someone "doesn't remember" any right-winged mass shooters it's because they didn't pay attention.

Funny that wikipedia completely ignores everything under 'left-wing terrorism' in the US. :eusa_shhh: But to be fair, I avoid citing wikipedia at all costs.

I would say those things count, but total body count is still less than some single acts by the left-wing side. If you look at the total numbers, is weighted in a big way.

Trump is not going anywhere. You cant impeach him because you don't like him or disagree with people that surround him. He has to do something criminal. Tweeting is not criminal. Thats about the worst thing he's done.

Absolutely horrible.

That kid is from Cincinnati, and I have sympathy for what his family has gone through. But sweet jesus, you go to a country that HATES americans. A country that savagely tortures and kills their OWN PEOPLE for small crimes in labor camps, and you go and break the law?! Ill be curious to hear what all they did to him.

That kid is from Cincinnati, and I have sympathy for what his family has gone through. But sweet jesus, you go to a country that HATES americans. A country that savagely tortures and kills their OWN PEOPLE for small crimes in labor camps, and you go and break the law?! Ill be curious to hear what all they did to him.

Agreed, why the fcuk was he in North Korea?

He was with like a ministries group or some shit. I believe someone offered to pay him for one of the posters. At least I heard that a while ago. He's from a very well to do area around here.

Agreed, why the fcuk was he in North Korea?

:iamwithstupid:

I am glad I am not the only one thinking this. While it is sad for the family, how could someone be so naive to think this would have a good outcome? Their leader shoots relatives with an anti-aircraft gun, but an American trying to steal will turn out just fine?

There is no better example of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

I too heard about some supposed offer to buy something pilfered from North Korea. The guy should have known better but unfortunately alot of American's view North Korea as a bit of a joke, with all of the ridicule, parody, and Satire heaped upon the Kim's across all media...which in this case was a deadly mistake.

Have they determined the cause of death yet? I think most people assumed he was tortured, but I thought I had read that his doctors in the US found no evidence of physical injuries? Did anyone else read that?

I too heard about some supposed offer to buy something pilfered from North Korea. The guy should have known better but unfortunately alot of American's view North Korea as a bit of a joke, with all of the ridicule, parody, and Satire heaped upon the Kim's across all media...which in this case was a deadly mistake.

Have they determined the cause of death yet? I think most people assumed he was tortured, but I thought I had read that his doctors in the US found no evidence of physical injuries? Did anyone else read that?

While North Korea is the nation state equivalency of the short bus, they are still nobody to be fucked with. War with them is imminent IMO, and it's just a matter of time till something is done. I wasn't a huge supporter of our current conflict in the Middle East, but freeing the North Korean people from an oppressive regime is something that I can get behind. The below video is something I recommend watching. Some people just don't realize how brainwashed and oppressed the North Korean people truly are. It's sickening.

What really bothers me is the hippies and liberals that go over there and make video blogs of North Korea like it's a fabulous fcuking place to live and try to paint our own country as the aggressor whilst ignoring everything that's happened since the 50's.

Also, it is rumored that Otto received a lethal amount of Sodium Thiopental or as others call it "Truth Serum." It is a barbiturate and indeed would have made him brain dead with the right amount.