• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny (actually it's depressing) to watch both sides defend the indefensible.

Does anybody really think that the only Trump time officials got caught talking (while not acknowledging) to the Russians are the only time this behavior occurred? Gollum, Flynn, Uday, Boy Wonder, the Count et Al. It's a pattern.

On a positive note, Uday's political career is over before it started.

Loss of security clearance, impeachment,treason, smoking gun, you guys sound like Maddow with her tax return "bomb shell". This is a big nothing story, the chick was not part of the Russian govt and the meeting did not break any laws. The selective outrage is comical.

Loss of security clearance, impeachment,treason, smoking gun, you guys sound like Maddow with her tax return "bomb shell". This is a big nothing story, the chick was not part of the Russian govt and the meeting did not break any laws. The selective outrage is comical.

Your selective outrage is comical. Maddow's "bombshell" was bullshit. I think even he regrets it. "The chick" was presented to Uday as a Russian government official and follows the usual Russian cutout procedure to allow people like you to be able to continue to buy into your pre-existing beliefs.

Treason, no. Impeachment, unlikely unless this ball unravels a lot more and definitely not before 2018. That said maintaining control of the House and Senate Republicans under the best of conditions is like herding cats in concrete shoes. Stories like these only erode McConnell and Ryan's ability to keep the troops in line. The Republican agenda is stalled and maybe dead in the water. If I was a Republican that would outrage me since they control all the levers and appear to be performing a masterclass on pissing in the wind. 16 months to the midterms, let's see how this continual daily Russian drumbeat and an ineffective legislative term effects the results. I don't think the Democrats will do particularly well, they are unorganized and have no compelling message, but they will definitely pick up seats and if they can flip the Senate, it's game over till 2020.

That said, if Trump can get another SCOTUS nominee before 2018, he will have changed the course of the country for the next generation. That maybe his legacy even if he is only a one-term President. And if the Democrats can't get their shit together, he'll probably be tweeter in chief to 2024.

What a comedy show the US politics have become.

I prefer to use the term - clusterfuck. And that goes for both sides. You should have seen the DNC and RNC chairs snowball fight on MTP Sunday morning, it was pathetic.

What a comedy show the US politics have become.

The comedy series has been running since the 90's with Clinton.... :jerry:

:lol2:

Did you miss the part where she had fcuk all to provide?

For chrissakes. Try to keep up.

Meanwhile: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics...n-20170711.html

oops

Yea, I just get the same info you do but choose to sift through the hate towards Trump and the BS. Do you have a flyer you send out to help people like me stay better "caught up"? :icon_mrgreen:

HE DID NOTHING WRONG MIKE! CUT YOUR FAKE NEWS BS!!!

Jesus, i am so glad I remembered to catch hannity. I havent seen public fellation like this since gina got dared to blow james in a bouncy house my sophomore year

"you never would have known I was cheating on you if you hadn't gone through my phone! Why did you look in my phone. It's your fault!"

schoedinger's douchebag

The comedy series has been running since the 90's with Clinton.... :jerry:

but at least Clinton's involved some sex the current drama is like watching paint dry LOL

That said, the constant Russia drip drip is completely undermining the Republican agenda (Trump doesn't have one except for staying in the news cycle). It gives Republicans in the Senate on either side of the spectrum daylight to break with Trump. This could be the final nail in the health care repeal and replacement and will have a knock on effect on tax reform.

Well there hasn't really been any Russia "drip-drip" though. Aside from this new news, there has been virtually nothing regarding Russia. All this investigation, all these leaks, and yet no hard evidence.

One bad act doesn't negate another.

Uday is a fcuking idiot for responding to Goldstone in writing via email. I always tell my kids, if you can't say it in public, don't put it in writing.

Uday is a fcuking idiot for scheduling the meeting to get the "Russian Oppo" in Trump Tower.

Boy Wonder is a fcuking idiot for attending, kiss goodbye to his security clearance.

The Count is a fcuking idiot letting this meeting even occur.

Does anybody really believe the Manchurian Candidate did not know Uday, Boy Wonder and the Count were meeting with a Russian government official a floor below his office?

Maybe, maybe not. I mean, there's "collusion," and then there's COLLUSION. Saying you have information on corruption about a presidential candidate is not quite the same as saying say, "We the Russians want to work out a plan with you so that the Democrat loses."

It's funny (actually it's depressing) to watch both sides defend the indefensible

Agree. The problem is both sides are sick of the corruption of the other, so if their side gets caught, they just say it's unfair to be criticized when the other side was doing similar stuff. Which to a degree is true, for example how can Democrats and the media criticize Trump over anything Russia but looked the other way regarding Hillary's e-mails?

16 months to the midterms, let's see how this continual daily Russian drumbeat and an ineffective legislative term effects the results. I don't think the Democrats will do particularly well, they are unorganized and have no compelling message, but they will definitely pick up seats and if they can flip the Senate, it's game over till 2020.

Sixteen months to the midterms is a couple of lifetimes politics-wise. A month from now, this whole thing may be forgotten. All the Russia hoopla might well backfire on the Democrats as well. A lot of the American people realize that the daily Russia drumbeat is just due to media hatred of Trump and a witch hunt, and also realize that Trump's agenda stalling is due to the establishment politicians trying to stop him as well. Or it could work out as you say.

I completely agree. Do we have to hear about this fake crap for the next 3-1/2 years? It gets old. Only the haters take it seriously :lol2:

Well Lookie Here=> Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Ambassador to Russia – 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg.

The law firm where Veselnitskaya is listed as managing partner, Kamerton Consulting, is based in a Moscow suburb and does not even have a website. A staff member at Kamerton told The Associated Press Veselnitskaya was unavailable for comment on Monday.

Her office in Moscow may be a shell as there is no working phone, email or website.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Monday that the Kremlin is unaware of a meeting between Trump’s senior staff and Veselnitskaya and “does not know who that is.”

Peskov said,

“No, we don’t know who that is and obviously we can’t monitor all meetings Russian lawyers hold both in Russia and abroad.”

Now this…

Natalia Veselnitskaya was sitting with Obama’s Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul during a Foreign Affairs Committee hearing, 8 days after cold-contacting Trump Jr. in Trump Tower.

Veselnitskaya-McFaulForeignAffairsCommittee06142016-.jpg

MORE— That looks like Emin Agalarov sitting next to Natalia Veselnitskaya. He was mentioned in Donald Trump Jr’s statement. Emin helped set up the meeting with Veselnitskaya.

Veselnitskaya was also connected to Fusion GPS, the DNC opposition research firm that produced the fraudulent and discredited Trump Dossier.

So why was Veselnitskaya hanging out with Obama officials just days after her meeting with Donald Trump Jr.?

And why was Veselnitskaya given a privileged seat up front during the Congressional hearing?

FAKE NEWS=> CNN’s Chris Cuomo: It’s Okay if Ukrainian Govt Meddles in Our Elections, but Not Russia

Cristina Laila Jul 12th, 2017 11:51 am 102 Comments

One of President Trump’s attorneys, Jay Sekulow spoke with CNN’s Chris Cuomo Wednesday morning about Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with the Russian lawyer.

As usual, Chris Cuomo makes up his own laws claiming it’s okay if the Ukrainian government was working with Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election, because they aren’t Russia. Makes sense. Jay Sekulow smacked down Cuomo quickly by saying, “that’s not the law.”

Cuomo: “You don’t let Russia interfere in American elections. You don’t do that.”

Sekulow: “I want to ask you this question…the Ukrainian government was giving information to the DNC and to Hillary Clinton’s people on who? Donald Trump. So we’re acting as if this doesn’t happen..”

Chris Cuomo immediately defended his Queen Hillary by saying it’s different for her to work with a foreign government because it’s Ukraine and not Russia. Really Cuomo? Please cite the law.

Cuomo: “Ukraine is not Russia, okay? You can get oppo research from whoever you want”

Sekulow: “You just said if it’s the Ukrainians it’s okay, if it’s the Russians, it’s not. That’s not the law.”

After Cuomo gets hit with some cold hard facts from a lawyer on the actual law, he stutters as he once again mentions that Ukraine is not Russia. We know Chris, we know.

Hillary Clinton not only coordinated with Ukrainian government officials during the 2016 election, she also had a secret meeting with a Chinese ambassador. But that’s okay because Hillary can do whatever the hell she wants without reprisal from the fake news .

Good to see Agent Orange stepping up and doing a hard hitting interview with Pat Robertson...I thought he was dead. Doesn't qualify as softball, rounders maybe.

but at least Clinton's involved some sex the current drama is like watching paint dry LOL

I'd chose the paint over Lewinsky.....

Well Lookie Here=> Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Ambassador to Russia – 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg.

This does seem suspicious, until you realize the meeting pictured occurred in 2014. Fake News!

I'd chose the paint over Lewinsky.....

on a separate note, I read some article which suggested that illegal border crossings were down by 70%, any truth to that?