pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I've always been of the mindset that the wealthy should have the opportunity to earn a better tax rate by taking their tax burden and paying it directly to their people, rather than the government. By doing that- you would have employees who directly affect your wallet being quite happy with your generosity... you could probably anticipate a harder working team the next year... assuming they're not "good workers" as Thurdgen pointed out.

I know damn well if the owner of my company came in and said "you know what, here is $20k- I had to either pay it in taxes or disperse among my top contributors"... I sure would be sure I was a top contributor again next year.

I like how you admit that you aren't working as hard as you can, off course you don't that's expected because of the hatred you carry in your heart.

The wish in your first paragraph doesn't work, I have tens of examples to give you based on my own experiences, I will just give you one below, people like yourself don't have money because they are terrible at handling it, have no idea how to manage it, you will be equally as broke with an additional $20k/year in your pocket and that's a fact.

Just by you wishing what you just did goes to show how little you know, taxes go into something else, the core of the economy which is meant to benefit everyone, if your bosses give you their tax contributions you will just piss it against a wall, how will that benefit society?

If give my 4 year old $100 dollars rather than $1 what would the difference be? More shitty useless things on my living room floor, that's the only difference.

Now I will give you an example, due to shortage of workers in my industry (supply and demand) people get paid exorbitant amounts of money, I have guys who are qualified as carpenters for example and they take home in excess of $2750/week, my contract with them states that I have to pay them fortnightly, one week after pay they beg for money, boss I am broke.

I can send you tens of messages from them with a list of reasons why they claim they are broke, so I changed it to pay them weekly, guess what they are still broke.

I have others whom are asking me to lend them money against their future wages and they earn at that level, I bought cars for my workers, tires for their cars because the tires on their cars were so worn out I thought they could have an accident and kill themselves and maybe others, instaled AC systems in their houses, etc. etc. etc.

I had one guy whom I had to let go due to his attitude, fairly good worker but completely out of control, we were extremely busy and he put in some very long hours, unfortunately the productivity didn't reflect that but nevertheless he put in the hours and he had to get paid, that week he took home $4275, guess what the following week he was BROKE.

I am even teaching them how to manage the costing of their food, lunches, etc. send them shopping to cheaper groceries stores so they can manage their food budget better, guess what they still spend every single dollar they have in their pocket.

You my friend live in God damn La La Land completely detached from the actual and factual reality, you do not have the slightest idea on who carries this society, as I said you are your own worst enemy and it's very sad to see because I want everyone to better themselves but some are just impossible to help, they have to help themselves and no matter how hard one tries it doesn't happen so slowly but surely I am giving up "saving the world" !

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to go on this fantasy journey with you. Please let me know the drug cocktail.

Lol, I'm not going to insult you. I just disagree with your

Line of thinking bro. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone

with my thoughts.

Actually, when I've been faced with actual problems or concerns in my journey towards success, Allan and others here have given me very influential and good advice that I look up to. You can take it how you want to, but I don't think Allan is being negative or insulting. He's learned through years of trial and error as have many others here. Allan likes to bust other peoples' balls and I personally think it's hilarious. He has his own opinions like everybody else and just because it doesn't fit your narrative doesn't mean it's necessarily negative. Everyone here has been telling you what you need to do to get to their level, but we keep hearing about greedy bosses and unfair wages.

This is me waiving the flag.. lol. After I respond.

I know he is just breaking balls. I appreciate it, I love breaking balls. I'm sure somewhere in there, he is an alright guy. This is why I don't really take real insult to his attacks and respond to his responses with some ball breaking in return. I'll post the Thanks Giving dinner pics of us together some day.

So with that, you all get it. I've said what I wanted to say.

Teen pregnancy = thirdgen, I'm a bit off from you on this one. I do feel that the only way to reduce this problem is through proper education. That is very rarely found solely in the home. We have many parts of the country talking about implementing, or already only teaching abstinence... and while I would love to think my two ladies who are very rapidly approaching "that age" will wait until they're 43 to 'get busy'... I'm not a fool. Some of the biggest .... uhm... tramps? I knew growing up= went to religious schools. (Caged heat)

So I am for schools/government funding and all of that. We will also be doing our part.. but in the end, they're human beings. They will make decisions. I hope they're good ones.

I think the whole point it that in many of the cases these teens don't come from homes with good parents. I'm all for curbing teen pregnancy. We don't need useless people creating more useless people. They'll all end up on the government test. This is short sited of them to do.

This makes good sense. It is shortsighted to think

This can all take place at home. Good point. Thanks.

Doc..... first let me say thank you for your service to your country.

Second .....let me say.....you get it.

You are prepared to do ....

the ugly stuff,

the stuff others don't want to do,

the stuff that comes with little recognition,

the stuff that comes with even poorer compensation.

Yet you do it !!!!!!

It is because you do it with longer term goals in mind, that I predict future success for you.

Exactly!

Unfortunately guys like him are rarer by the day, then they make and become the evil bosses, it's the cycle of life.

I think the whole point it that in many of the cases these teens don't come from homes with good parents. I'm all for curbing teen pregnancy. We don't need useless people creating more useless people. They'll all end up on the government test. This is short sited of them to do.

:iamwithstupid:

Contraception, abortion access, and sex education are some of the best ways to reduce the welfare roles and crime. Because we all know teenage single girls without resources make a great parent. Well, that and some sort of employment requirement.

I think we can all agree "teaching" abstinence is pissing in the wind.

I'm with you 100%, but I'm also not for spending 9 figures on 'research' for this type of thing. That is just the gov't throwing money into a pit and the results will reflect that. Very much the way they like to blame cost of housing on homelessness around SoCal. No, mental issues and addiction are the main problem here. Making parents more responsible and using the school system we already pay for to educate the kids can result in far better results (IMO).

I like how you admit that you aren't working as hard as you can, off course you don't that's expected because of the hatred you carry in your heart.

The wish in your first paragraph doesn't work, I have tens of examples to give you based on my own experiences, I will just give you one below, people like yourself don't have money because they are terrible at handling it, have no idea how to manage it, you will be equally as broke with an additional $20k/year in your pocket and that's a fact.

Just by you wishing what you just did goes to show how little you know, taxes go into something else, the core of the economy which is meant to benefit everyone, if your bosses give you their tax contributions you will just piss it against a wall, how will that benefit society?

If give my 4 year old $100 dollars rather than $1 what would the difference be? More shitty useless things on my living room floor, that's the only difference.

Now I will give you an example, due to shortage of workers in my industry (supply and demand) people get paid exorbitant amounts of money, I have guys who are qualified as carpenters for example and they take home in excess of $2750/week, my contract with them states that I have to pay them fortnightly, one week after pay they beg for money, boss I am broke.

I can send you tens of messages from them with a list of reasons why they claim they are broke, so I changed it to pay them weekly, guess what they are still broke.

I have others whom are asking me to lend them money against their future wages and they earn at that level, I bought cars for my workers, tires for their cars because the tires on their cars were so worn out I thought they could have an accident and kill themselves and maybe others, instaled AC systems in their houses, etc. etc. etc.

I had one guy whom I had to let go due to his attitude, fairly good worker but completely out of control, we were extremely busy and he put in some very long hours, unfortunately the productivity didn't reflect that but nevertheless he put in the hours and he had to get paid, that week he took home $4275, guess what the following week he was BROKE.

I am even teaching them how to manage the costing of their food, lunches, etc. send them shopping to cheaper groceries stores so they can manage their food budget better, guess what they still spend every single dollar they have in their pocket.

You my friend live in God damn La La Land completely detached from the actual and factual reality, you do not have the slightest idea on who carries this society, as I said you are your own worst enemy and it's very sad to see because I want everyone to better themselves but some are just impossible to help, they have to help themselves and no matter how hard one tries it doesn't happen so slowly but surely I am giving up "saving the world" !

I am such a sucker.. no one reply to me= after this.

That's all great Fortis, except that I feel that I manage our finances half way decently. We're not broke. I don't have excessive debt and we don't waste much money. Well, arguably.

I don't have cable TV

We don't have Hi speed internet because I already pay for internet with my cell. This is actually a burden.

Our grocery bill is actually quite light compared to most families of four=I'm iwilling to bet.

We don't go out to eat all that often.

And I do work as hard as is needed. If extra time is required to meet a deadline, it's there. If not, I use my time for other projects of my own. I really don't sit still long. I don't watch TV. I don't sleep all day, I'm usually in bed early and up early.

So just as every other assumption that's been thrown out there about me, you're also mostly wrong.

You mention additional money and how it's spent. Well= he fact that it is spent means that someone else in here is benefitting. So with those extra dollars in someone else's business, means he can pay his employees more.. and then they can spend they're money somewhere else.. and on goes the dance.

You can sit on your golden toilet and respond about how I'm wrong and know nothing, and keep playing the game like this. Eventually, it's gonna dry up. People aren't going to be able to spend. Houses will be foreclosed... auto loans defaulted.. and we will have another crisis...all because of the choking of the middle class/majority...

Sooo.. I'm done. I've said how I feel, again.. and it's my right to feel this way. I'll continue to work and help improve the company that I work for, I'll also continue to think of ways to do my own thing.

What I have taken from this is worth a lot to me, you fully admitted that by helping the wealthy, through tax cuts, means nothing for the rest of us. And for that, I still say I win. Disagree if you like..

I'll hang it on the wall as a trophy.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

At this point, I seriously believe that Keith is trolling us. Keith, I don't even think you know half of Fortis's life story and you insult him by saying he can talk about this from his golden toilet. I for one have read what he said a while back about where he came from and how he got to where he is today and I think if you even had a fraction of the determination that he does, you'd be singing a different tune and be driving a real Diablo 6.0. I want to believe you're a great person, but I think more than anything you're a stubborn one. You can make fun of people and call them greedy but truth be told, a guy like Bryan Salamone (for example) who pays someone $5k a month to massage his koi fish, has donated more to children and charity than you ever will in your lifetime, and HE had a humble beginning. I'm certain that if someone here gave you a job making $250K a year, you wouldn't feel like you needed to give more than your fair share to the public.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

At this point, I seriously believe that Keith is trolling us. Keith, I don't even think you know half of Fortis's life story and you insult him by saying he can talk about this from his golden toilet. I for one have read what he said a while back about where he came from and how he got to where he is today and I think if you even had a fraction of the determination that he does, you'd be singing a different tune and be driving a real Diablo 6.0. I want to believe you're a great person, but I think more than anything you're a stubborn one. You can make fun of people and call them greedy but truth be told, a guy like Bryan Salamone (for example) who pays someone $5k a month to massage his koi fish, has donated more to children and charity than you ever will in your lifetime, and HE had a humble beginning. I'm certain that if someone here gave you a job making $250K a year, you wouldn't feel like you needed to give more than your fair share to the public.

Well, some of this is true.. the trolling.. lol.. giving back what I'm getting.. stubborn.. sure am, BUT.. moldable.. can be reasoned with can have mind changed.. HAVE had mind changed to some degree..

The golden toilet was not specifically at him, and NEVER have I intended anything to be an insult..

250k/yr would be marvelous.. but honestly, $125k/$200 combined would probably keep us set, including all of our dreams and aspirations. I have friends in other parts of the country doing more than that with... not an insult, what I feel are less valuable educations..

Yes, my location sucks as it's been pointed out..

I am such a sucker.. no one reply to me= after this.

That's all great Fortis, except that I feel that I manage our finances half way decently. We're not broke. I don't have excessive debt and we don't waste much money. Well, arguably.

I don't have cable TV

We don't have Hi speed internet because I already pay for internet with my cell. This is actually a burden.

Our grocery bill is actually quite light compared to most families of four=I'm iwilling to bet.

We don't go out to eat all that often.

And I do work as hard as is needed. If extra time is required to meet a deadline, it's there. If not, I use my time for other projects of my own. I really don't sit still long. I don't watch TV. I don't sleep all day, I'm usually in bed early and up early.

So just as every other assumption that's been thrown out there about me, you're also mostly wrong.

You mention additional money and how it's spent. Well= he fact that it is spent means that someone else in here is benefitting. So with those extra dollars in someone else's business, means he can pay his employees more.. and then they can spend they're money somewhere else.. and on goes the dance.

You can sit on your golden toilet and respond about how I'm wrong and know nothing, and keep playing the game like this. Eventually, it's gonna dry up. People aren't going to be able to spend. Houses will be foreclosed... auto loans defaulted.. and we will have another crisis...all because of the choking of the middle class/majority...

Sooo.. I'm done. I've said how I feel, again.. and it's my right to feel this way. I'll continue to work and help improve the company that I work for, I'll also continue to think of ways to do my own thing.

What I have taken from this is worth a lot to me, you fully admitted that by helping the wealthy, through tax cuts, means nothing for the rest of us. And for that, I still say I win. Disagree if you like..

I'll hang it on the wall as a trophy.

Golden toilet, that says it all, you are more insulting than Allan will ever be how do you fail seeing that?

You are talking to people who work their asses off and in stead of putting on your listening ears you are passive aggressively disrespecting them and everything they are trying to teach you.

You pretend to be a saint but you are only one in your overly vivid imagination.

kmb58

Can you do us all a favour and start another thread (which I will ignore) where you can expound on your grievances about how unfair America is and step out of this one.

kmb58

Can you do us all a favour and start another thread (which I will ignore) where you can expound on your grievances about how unfair the world is and step out of this one.

I had thought about that. Honestly, I really don't mean for my posts to hijack the thread. But I'm done. Here is no need to go any further. I'm certainly not trying to make enemies, rather- just participate in some conversation...

Fortis, fortis fortis.. I can assure you that nothing I have said to anyone here - was intended as an insult. Christ, Allan called something if put two years of my free time into "a hunk of shit"..and you're mad about a little jab that was said in jest. You can't be that thin skinned. I apologize if you were insulted.

Well, some of this is true.. the trolling.. lol.. giving back what I'm getting.. stubborn.. sure am, BUT.. moldable.. can be reasoned with can have mind changed.. HAVE had mind changed to some degree..

The golden toilet was not specifically at him, and NEVER have I intended anything to be an insult..

250k/yr would be marvelous.. but honestly, $125k/$200 combined would probably keep us set, including all of our dreams and aspirations. I have friends in other parts of the country doing more than that with... not an insult, what I feel are less valuable educations..

Yes, my location sucks as it's been pointed out..

Im gathering that you dont make $125k household income, and yet you are working on trying to restore/remake a Lamborghini . Thats laughable to me as to where your priorities are, especially with I think you said you had a wife and kids? :lol2:

I can understand being frivolous when you are young and single, but with a wife and kids? :lol2: :lol2:

Im gathering that you dont make $125k household income, and yet you are working on trying to restore/remake a Lamborghini . Thats laughable to me as to where your priorities are, especially with I think you said you had a wife and kids? :lol2:

I can understand being frivolous when you are young and single, but with a wife and kids? :lol2: :lol2:

There you go assuming again..

No, I think we're a little north of that. Not much though. AND I went to the limit with the home. And the girls have an unlimited budget for softball.. So as laughable as you think it is, yep.. I'm restoring a Diablo. I buy parts when I can and I have liquidated/consolidated some other hobbies that had run their course and put them all into this car. I am in no rush. I'm also not dreaming that the car will be worth what a nice 6.0 example is worth. It keeps me home, it's teaching me a lot. I really have not spent over my head on it and some day; many many days later, I'll have a neat trophy. It's a hunk of shit to you from what I have shown over at my place.. but you'll see. The original point of it was to have something to show my girls. We are pretty adamant about teaching them that girls can do things too. I had hoped that they would both decide to pursue an education in engineering after seeing all of this..

You're welcome to point fingers and laugh all you like :-) it really does make it worth it in the end...

I had thought about that. Honestly, I really don't mean for my posts to hijack the thread. But I'm done. Here is no need to go any further.

You are hijacking this thread. Apparently, you're not done. Can you go fcuk off and complain somewhere else? This isn't an ACLU forum.

Back to regular programming. This version of repeal and replace is DOA. Lee and Moran are out (probably more to follow).

Looks like McCain gets to spend more time recuperating in AZ. Is McConnell going to make Agent Orange a one term President?

Back to regular programming. This version of repeal and replace is DOA. Lee and Moran are out (probably more to follow).

Looks like McCain gets to spend more time recuperating in AZ. Is McConnell going to make Agent Orange a one term President?

Stfu. Btw, how's that nothingburger taste?

image.jpeg

Trump gonna be "very angry!"

Cover your covfefes and pussies!

More rounds of golf inbound.

Mike, healthcare is complicated.

WHO fcuking KNEW

Repealing now and replace later idea was as stupid as it comes it pisses me off that we spent that many years complaining about Obamacare and trying to get it repealed and yet nobody thought to have put together an ideal replacement for it in the meantime. They had so much time to do something. fcuking amateur hour

Paul Ryan needs to get the fcuk out

Repealing now and replace later idea was as stupid as it comes it pisses me off that we spent that many years complaining about Obamacare and trying to get it repealed and yet nobody thought to have put together an ideal replacement for it in the meantime. They had so much time to do something. fcuking amateur hour

Paul Ryan needs to get the fcuk out

This. Wtf people.