pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Repealing now and replace later idea was as stupid as it comes it pisses me off that we spent that many years complaining about Obamacare and trying to get it repealed and yet nobody thought to have put together an ideal replacement for it in the meantime. They had so much time to do something. fcuking amateur hour

Paul Ryan needs to get the fcuk out

:iamwithstupid:

Don't knock it, it's been a winner to campaign on repealing Obamacare and promising a replacement without ever actually having a plan.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fcuking amateur hour

Paul Ryan needs to get the fcuk out

Ryan was almost choke holded into taking the speakership, he knew he was committing political suicide and that was before Trump was even on the radar. You can't win whipping votes in the Republican party, if McConnnell can't do it, nobody can, it's three parties in one.

Who'd have thought the 2010 Gerrymandering would have bit the Republicans in the ass...

Trump recertified the Iran nuclear deal. Any buyers remorse?

How can America be great again with that Iranian nuclear deal?

Fcuking Iranians!

Mike have you even vetted

Shit. Have I?

Wait a minute. I own a POS.

VETTED.

GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKIN TARDS ITS BEEN 12 fcuking YEARS REMOVE THAT GODDAMN FILTER!!!!!

:lol2:

I don't think the establishment GOP ever really planned on repealing Obamacare, just as they never really planned on building a wall or doing anything serious about illegal immigration. It was just political theater. But if they were serious, then yes amazing, though not at all surprising to me, that the GOP did not come up with a serious alternative to O'Care.

Regarding the Iran deal, no buyer's remorse here because I still prefer him much more over Hillary, however if he is sticking to the Iran deal right now, considering the firestorm he faced after pulling us out of the Paris Accords, there must be something else to this that we don't know, IMO. Because Trump doesn't seem to care what people think about his decisions on such issues, so if the deal truly sucks or he really thinks it does, he'll pull us out, regardless of the global screaming.

No expert, but in doing some reading, one problem it seems with the Iranian deal is that tearing it up might not do any good now, because the other nations that are part of it (Russia, China, Britain, France, and Germany) have all stated that they will continue to honor the deal regardless. What that means is that if the deal is ended on the American side, the sanctions don't just fly back into place. They are done and gone, because they require the help of the other nations to enforce them. But now a flood of business, money, and investment is going into Iran because of the sanctions being eased by the deal.

So it seems all that tearing up the deal would do is just give Iran official free reign by the United States to develop nuclear weapons while now having eased sanctions and lots of new money and investment pouring in. By keeping the deal in place, there is at least, on paper, a promise by the Iranians not to develop nuclear weapons and some method of enforcement, although who knows how good it actually is.

I hope you are kidding...That is a NY times claim.

I agree. Giving anything to a country that teaches their kids in school to sing songs about death to America is beyond believable.

Hey, at least he didn't ship them a pallet of millions of dollars, right?

I hope you are kidding...That is a NY times claim.

I'm not, Gorka was on Fox News this morning defending the decision. You do trust Fox News?

This money to Iran shit is so unbelievably stupid.

It was their money. We froze it decades ago. We simply let them have it back.

"Shipping them billions"..............pah.

Not that I have an ounce of sympathy or affinity for that regime.

F*ck CNN, Fox News, Washington post, and all the others...can we please just have an L Power news network? Watching all the facts get presented and discussed by our in-house panel of commentators is GOLD :jerry:

I truly don't believe there is a single, neutral, unbiased, news source left. You show me one and I'll show you the people who own it and the agenda being pushed behind it. Biased on all sides and all directions.

Cnn. HA. Fox LOL .. BBC, Reuters, RT, NPR, ABC, NBC, BREITBART, Huffingtonpost, mother jones, slate, give me a fcuking break. If somebody came up with a neutral facts only station with anchors who realized we don't want their opinion on the subject one single bit, they would make a killing.

F*ck CNN, Fox News, Washington post, and all the others...can we please just have an L Power news network? Watching all the facts get presented and discussed by our in-house panel of commentators is GOLD :jerry:

Could you imagine if Allan was made White House Press Secretary?

CNN: "Allan, how does President Trump expect to pay for the wall"

Allan: "Go fcuk yourself. Fake News. Next question." :lol2:

Republicans' failure to pass repeal and replace is going to have a significant negative knock on effect on the tax cuts (assuming they can agree on that).

You got to hand it to Trump, the master negotiator. He was wining and dining Senators last night he had in the bag, meanwhile, Lee and Moran pulled the rug out from him. Also can't help himself, settling petty scores, floating running somebody against Flake in 2018 while he needs his vote....hopefully a sane Republican will run in 2020 against Trump.

Pretty rich to hear Trump criticize Democrats when McConnell did this under reconciliation and literally say he is not owning it. This will become a pattern as he ratchets up more failures.

Through Drudge - Why GOP Congress is on track to be least productive in 164 years.

I disagree. Trump has clearly shown in the past that he holds himself and himself alone accountable when things go wrong.

I disagree. Trump has clearly shown in the past that he holds himself and himself alone accountable when things go wrong.

For fucks sake, STFU!

In what world are we living in when a clueless boxing promoter is advising the president of the United States about international diplomacy?

Remember when people were saying during the campaign that it didn’t matter that Trump had no experience in government because he was going to surround himself with the “best” people?

So is this it? Is Don King really on the short list for “best” people to advise the president of the United States?

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/u...561da5a5b81/amp

Ultimate irony, Trump can't fire anybody in the Whitehouse because he knows nobody even marginally qualified wants the jobs.

He's draining the swamp, literally!

For fucks sake, HOW MANY MORE TIMES DOES THIS SHIT NEED TO HAPPEN?

Trump, Putin Had Second, Previously Undisclosed Meeting At G-20 Summit

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/...-summit-n784201

How may people at Jr's meeting now? Damn that room was crowded!