pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I have no argument with the outcome of the election, but the stories spreading this around are complete lies. She won closer to 500. Feel free to check.

Yes

487 counties nationwide for Clinton, compared with 2626 for President Trump.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is our commander in chief...

Incredibly, in order to avoid paying the $40 million he had personally guaranteed, Trump and his lawyer argued that “Deutsche Bank is one of the banks primarily responsible for the economic dysfunction we are currently facing”—i.e. the global financial crisis—and therefore it should pay him $3 billion in damages under the extraordinary event clause in his contract.

Yes

487 counties nationwide for Clinton, compared with 2626 for President Trump.

This would be a meaningful discussion if all counties contained the same population. Votes in WY count more than those in CA, it's completely fucked.

This would be a meaningful discussion if all counties contained the same population. Votes in WY count more than those in CA, it's completely fucked.

Yes, that is how it is supposed to function. We are not some monolithic political entity, we are a federation of semi-sovereign states, each with a degree of independence from the federal government. The federal government is structured so as to prevent any one state or area of the country from dictating to the rest in both the legislative and the executive branches, hence for example the Senate where each state gets two representatives. Otherwise, the more populous states would dictate national legislation. With the presidential election, the system is structured similarly to prevent any one state or area from dictating to the rest.

What I find really ironic is California making a statement to Trump about how Trump has to learn that the states have a degree of independence and sovereignty from the federal government and cannot just be dictated to by the federal government, YET the Democrats then complain about the Electoral College AND the Senate, and multiple Democratic party-controlled states even have a plot to try to nullify the Electoral College (basically where states agree to give all of their electoral votes to whomever wins the popular vote).

Yup. And Bannon and Preibus are shitting over the thought of Scaramucci coming in.

No substantiating evidence yet. Just scuttlebutt. A few months ago, it was said that they were getting the boot and that never happened.

Spicer out.

I surprised he lasted as long as he did, having to eat a shit sandwich each day and sacrifice his integrity to defend Trump's infantile behauvior and lies.

I surprised he lasted as long as he did, having to eat a shit sandwich each day and sacrifice your integrity to defend Trump's infantile behauvior and lies.

fcuk. He needs his own tv show.

Timing of sessions discussions with Russians regarding campaign is very suspicious, could trump camp have leaked info themselves to force him to resign after he refused to do so?

Timing of sessions discussions with Russians regarding campaign is very suspicious, could trump camp have leaked info themselves to force him to resign after he refused to do so?

Precursor to firing Muelller.

Precursor to firing Muelller.

You think? Jesus fcuk it's going to be a rough next few months.