pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

For every Abolfaz, Pakisho, KMB, and Kinnsella there's a Robster, Allanlambo, Emanon & Thirdgen.

To try to paint it as the entire country is upset With the state of current affairs would be terribly naive.

He didnt put himself in office and the Russians didnt cast 63 million votes

We did.

"terribly naive"?

Lets be clear here. He did not win the popular vote. This is not open for argument. I hold more blame to the people who were registered and did not vote.

323,100,000 U.S. population

231,556,622 eligible voters

46.9% didn't vote

25.6% voted for Clinton

25.5% voted for Trump

1.7% voted for Johnson

This being said only 1/4 of the voting population put him in office so this means that approximately 19% of the total population put him in office. That leaves approximately 81% of the population, weather they voted for Hillery, didn't vote at all, or are unregistered, right or wrong, to voice their displeasure. You sir are in the minority.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For every Abolfaz, Pakisho, KMB, and Kinnsella there's a Robster, Allanlambo, Emanon & Thirdgen.

To try to paint it as the entire country is upset With the state of current affairs would be terribly naive.

We did.

Once again...

...and headed in the direction that we are

Millions of Americans couldn't be more thrilled that we have the leader and headed in the direction that we are

He just blew up his own AG and the independence of the Justice Dept. Are you looking for a police state? Trust me Sessions would be all in for that. He cannot keep stepping in his own shit.....and getting off message. Made in American week.....White House Press Office should just throw in the towel.

I don't have much faith in the congressional republicans. While I despise the liberal agenda, I have to give them props for working together to force their bullshit through. The republicans have completely lost site. I think Trump shit the bed in leaving the task of replacing obamacare to the know nothings in congress. Its just beyond their comprehension, much like it was for the democrats who pushed that pathetic excuse known as the ACA. Sadly, the ACA has done its damage, and the only thing that can be done to fix it, is make insurance have more competition. Which of course, they mentioned nothing of in their attempts.

With that said, I think they have a better understanding of tax reform, but unless they can put aside all the petty bullshit and politicking for headlines alone, they simply wont get shit done, or put out any product that isn't torn apart by the media and their political opponents.....

The problem with the GOP isn't that they are stupid, IMO, it's that they are too divided. There is the hardcore libertarian wing and then the more moderate wing. To both wings, whatever is proposed is either too close to Obamacare or too right-wing and thus neither can be satisfied.

The problem with the GOP isn't that they are stupid, IMO, it's that they are too divided. There is the hardcore libertarian wing and then the more moderate wing. To both wings, whatever is proposed is either too close to Obamacare or too right-wing and thus neither can be satisfied.

Thanks for the detailed and thoughtful analysis. Tomorrow the sun will rise in the east..

It's Trump supporters like you that can be spoonfed a constantly changing narrative of bullshit by Trump and continue to rationalize it, is why he has a great shot to be reelected in 2020.

You do realize this week's narrative so far has been.

Repeal and replace.

Repeal.

Let the ACA die. I won't own it.

Repeal and replace. We're close, we are very close.

Then bring in the Senators after if failed for a pow wow.

It's pure idiocy. Meanwhile, most important agenda item for Trump is on track, blowing Putin.

Rationalize what? I stated that failing to repeal-and-replace O'Care would have pluses and minuses. That doesn't mean I rationalize everything with Trump. As for re-elected him, unless the Democratic party changes their tune away from being a party of big-city elitist types who want to ram economic micromanagement, environmental theology, and gun control down people's throats, who are more concerned with what they think of us in Brussels than Beijing, who will do nothing to secure the border because they want to legalize all the illegals and have more constantly pour in so that they can increase their voter demographics, who want to gut the military, etc...I will be voting for Trump and the GOP.

Thanks for the detailed and thoughtful analysis. Tomorrow the sun will rise in the east..

I was responding to Kevin2772's thoughts.

"terribly naive"?

Lets be clear here. He did not win the popular vote. This is not open for argument. I hold more blame to the people who were registered and did not vote.

323,100,000 U.S. population

231,556,622 eligible voters

46.9% didn't vote

25.6% voted for Clinton

25.5% voted for Trump

1.7% voted for Johnson

This being said only 1/4 of the voting population put him in office so this means that approximately 19% of the total population put him in office. That leaves approximately 81% of the population, weather they voted for Hillery, didn't vote at all, or are unregistered, right or wrong, to voice their displeasure. You sir are in the minority.

He won the popular vote unless you count California. A popular vote loss with an electoral win only happens if the popular vote is lost due to the population of a few very populous states voting against you. If you win the popular vote in the majority of each state, you win that state's electoral college votes, and hence the election. So saying that he lost the popular vote is really meaningless.

"terribly naive"?

You sir are in the minority.

Trump won by the rules of the game. Trump's appointee to find the 5 million illegal voters stated today if and when they find them, they will not be able to determine whether they voted for Clinton or Trump.

So doing the margin of error game......

Clinton won the vote by 2.8 million.

Trump won the electoral college 70 or 80 thousand.

He is in, get over it.

This comment shows the opposite thinking on the left as to what the right is hoping for. You say when we're finally rid of him. Myself and a lot of supporters say we dread when thay day comes. You fear that it will become the new norm, I hope that we never again go down the path of the regressive left agenda. Millions of Americans couldn't be more thrilled that we have the leader and headed in the direction that we are

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Democracy is messy. Regardless of your political opinion or position, when in either 4 or 8 years when we're finally rid of Trump, and no matter your opinion of previous presidents, I can not see how America will be left in a better, cleaner, healthier, kinder place. My only concern with this is, is Trump an anomaly or is/will this be the new norm?

I can.

In light of McCain's announcement, in the midst of potentially removing 32 million Americans health care, we are are all equal, but some more equal than others.

One could easily flip that and say that those Democrats who pushed Obamacare would not themselves have to utilize it. Also the GOP does not want to just remove 32 million from healthcare, they want to fix the flawed system that is Obamacare.

I can.

One could easily flip that and say that those Democrats who pushed Obamacare would not themselves have to utilize it. Also the GOP does not want to just remove 32 million from healthcare, they want to fix the flawed system that is Obamacare.

The Nice thing about being in the Senate, McCain has one of the cheapest and best insurance policies on the planet, in spite of all his pre existing conditions. Prognosis is bad, it's a shame, we need voices on the right to stand up to Putin's whore.

Jesus christ training wheels shut up

Quiet you. Grownups are talking.

The Nice thing about being in the Senate, McCain has one of the cheapest and best insurance policies on the planet, in spite of all his pre existing conditions. Prognosis is bad, it's a shame, we need voices of the right to stand up to Putin's whore.

I do not like Trump's admiration of Putin and wish he would be more adamant about the sanctity of NATO. On McCain, remember his wife also is worth I think around $100 million or so.

He won the popular vote unless you count California.

Trump's appointee to find the 5 million illegal voters stated today if and when they find them,

Wow just wow. I'll check back with you all again in 6 months.

giphy.gif

We did.

Seems pretty rudimentary. Its damn sure not complicated. There are still 63 million + that would do it again. All 3 million of Hillary's popular vote came from one state, Lol

Unfortunately one state does not decide our election. She got full credit for California's electoral vote and lost big in the general! Don't kid yourself to think it would turn out any

different if the election was today.

"terribly naive"?

"Lets be clear here. He did not win the popular vote. This is not open for argument. I hold more blame to the people who were registered and did not vote."

Lets be even more clear. Hillary won the popular vote because of one state. That one state does not get to decide the general election and thank God for that. ONE state. She got all the electoral votes

coming to her and still lost. That is what's clear and THAT is not open for argument!

Lets be even more clear. Hillary won the popular vote because of one state. That one state does not get to decide the general election and thank God for that. ONE state. She got all the electoral votes

coming to her and still lost. That is what's clear and THAT is not open for argument!

:iamwithstupid: Trump won over 3,000 voting counties and Hilary only won about 40...Popular vote doesn't mean sh*t. End of discussion.

:iamwithstupid: Trump won over 3,000 voting counties and Hilary only won about 40...Popular vote doesn't mean sh*t. End of discussion.

I have no argument with the outcome of the election, but the stories spreading this around are complete lies. She won closer to 500. Feel free to check.