Orange SV Going Through Manheim today

Double

Funny to hear all the stories about this car yet no one seems to know the best one that included the asshole with the gold plated toilets....

image.jpeg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny to hear all the stories about this car yet no one seems to know the best one that included the asshole with the gold plated toilets....

You have all the secrets! I swear people on hear know more than anyone!

The funniest thing about Abolfaz, is that we only receive surreptitious snippets .... on pretty much any topic that you could wonder about.

I'm afraid to expose or even press harder, for fear of Eyes Wide Shut type retribution on my family.

#Illuminati

I'm thinking it was this shithead

t1larg.scott.rothstein.courtesy.jpg

I was going to buy this car before the Porsche Dealer got it then I found out it was in Panama. I told them when the car got here I would look at it. A month or two went by and I saw the car on Porsches website so I emailed the owner to ask if they sold it to Porsche. They mentioned that they had not sold it yet but are trading it in and that If I wanted to buy it I could buy it for 390k I said that seemed like a good deal but I wanted to look at the car first. They called me when it was shipped in and I went to look at the car and then got a flatbed for it to get a PPI at lambo of Miami. Lambo of Miami said it needed some work (around 6k+ worth of mechanical shit) I could also tell by looking at the car it needed a ton more than that. The interior really looked beat up, there were small dings all by the rear wheel well. All the carbon on the back of the car / wing was discolored and cracking. Looked like someone at one time did a really horrible job trying to clear it. All the painted trim on the outside of the car looked like it was done really poorly (runs in the paint) The car is just really really beat. I was still considering it since Lambo Broward did all the mechanical stuff to get it up to shape but in the end I just couldn't do it. The car is too beat up, it has to much unknown / odd history and what really sealed to deal for me is the fact Roy never bought it and he has the stock wheels for it which are like a 10-20k added bonus.

My opinion the car isnt even worth 350k its seriously messed up.

Like I said - $365k + $50k for freshening = $415k for a low-mileage Murcielago SV with a clean CarFax. Will this be a $500k car eventually? A million dollar car? But if-so don't look back and say shouldawouldacoulda.

Like I said - $365k + $50k for freshening = $415k for a low-mileage Murcielago SV with a clean CarFax. Will this be a $500k car eventually? A million dollar car? But if-so don't look back and say shouldawouldacoulda.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

Does Panama report to CarFax? A clean carfax does not indicate a clean car. SOmeone mentioned runs in the paint, likely it has been hit or crashed.

Does Panama report to CarFax? A clean carfax does not indicate a clean car. SOmeone mentioned runs in the paint, likely it has been hit or crashed.

I was just talking about it from investment standpoint. The flippers only care about the paperwork and how it looks. Both of which could be worked out on this car.

Roy likes to say if you want to stare at it - buy a poster. I see the wisdom in that. But for those that do care about resale and investment - this car handily beats a 60k mile Diablo 6.0 that has full maintenance and provenance - because of it's miles and Carfax.

The problem with a car like this, is simple. It will be sold and bought only by a person that is AWARE of the SV cars and knows to collect one as their future value is only going up.

With that said, any REAL buyer on this car will have easily found all the History on it. Some good, some bad. I have reviewed all the paperwork/service work that was recently completed by the local Lambo Dealer to get it to mechanical OK condition, was about $6200. This is a good start. It still needs all the "extra" paint work corrected as well as the rear pieces refinished. Then you have the interior as well. The exhaust is not that big a deal. Then new wheels AND tires to fit the correct OEM wheels.

I would put all the work at $35K plus a month of so do get it done. (This includes the new wheels/tires).

There is also another set of SV wheels for sale (less tires) on E Bay for $10,500.00.

I think this car is a GREAT car for a person that wants a SV and will be driving it, regardless of the miles, but for a collector, I don't think so. Once complete, you can never claim "no paint work" or ALL OEM Original.

I think, once you complete the required work, this car would be a $410K MAX retail car.

OH and by the way, we do not KNOW the life of the clutch...when all the work was done recently at the Lambo Dealer, there was no recording of a clutch snap...so that right there can be another 10K swing..or at least get a clutch snap prior to purchase.

I do know as of this AM, the car was offered to me at $360K. If anyone wants it for that, I be happy to buy it and just transfer it to you on a wholesale note just to save you money.

AND of course...ALL this may need is the change of the wheels...I think you would be surprised what a HUGH difference the CORRECT wheel will make on this car...the other little items, can take care of over time as you go, or may not be noticed much now that the FUGLY wheels are removed, which all they do is accent all the other mods...

I looked at this car. You would need new headlights to replace the painted orange ones, tons of new or repainted trim, fix the stereo, new wheels, etc. That's not even including the Panama or shady replica history. I'm glad Roy talked me out of this car a few months ago. Paid a little more for a no stories car, didn't have to deal with the refurb, etc.

Thanks Roy, you were totally right about passing on it!

I looked at this car. You would need new headlights to replace the painted orange ones, tons of new or repainted trim, fix the stereo, new wheels, etc. That's not even including the Panama or shady replica history. I'm glad Roy talked me out of this car a few months ago. Paid a little more for a no stories car, didn't have to deal with the refurb, etc.

Thanks Roy, you were totally right about passing on it!

Glad to have helped you out....and see, you got what you wanted anyways, just took a few more weeks.

If they would just pay $600 to get those wheel painted all black, they wouldn't put off the majority of the potential buyers for this car.

Or throw the OEM wheels back on...currently 3 sets for sale in the USA..all at around $10K

Or throw the OEM wheels back on...currently 3 sets for sale in the USA..all at around $10K

You should just snatch this up and make it right.

So is the problem with this car mostly that it was in Panama? I believe the car was built by MC Customs for a baseball player who is from Panama? I could be wrong as its all hear say at this point. I am kind of interested to possibly buy it and restore it to factory condition again. Just don't know if the history of it will never let it shine as a collectors SV.