Sayonara I mean Saiy bye... what drives these people?

kmr

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FChat

I am going to post this here so there are zero misunderstandings from this moment out...

Her PM... With my response.

Hi Roman,

I just wanted to reach out seeing your recent message today on the LP thread about considering banning me. I literally have not posted on LP and am holding off all activity until my car arrives at BMCD and I take delivery. On Fchat I only posted in response to members posting from this morning to defend myself. If I have offend you in any way I am sorry. I took your spam comments to heart that you made weeks ago. I do want to continue to be part of this community and thought it better for me to be silent until the car arrives given all the skepticism that the car arriving is real.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sai

Do not post threats invoking my name... ANYWHERE... EVER...

Do not Misquote me... That is a one way ticket to bansylvania.

NOTHING you said in that fchat thread was factually or legally accurate.

The personal info was removed (and I, personally, would NOT have removed it) as a courtesy... ONLY.

You have a metric shit ton of maturing to do... Youre on my last nerve... And for a 20 year old chick to do that, thats impressive...

Double secret probation... Dont fcuk up again.

And I am re-opening this shit... Because I dont have time to chase her all over the fcuking internet.

Funny stuff.This kind of reminds me of the clown.I have never laughed out loud while reading anything online as much as that tread...it was highly entertaining to say the least.I think that anyone that's gets an exotic just for attention is shallow and that what this seems to be from my end.

FYI, for those of you that remember when I posted her address on here and pictures of her 900 square foot apartment, she freaked the fcuk out and wanted it taken down and on Something Something Chat today, she tried to claim that it was her previous address and backtracked and underline threatened legal action. What a joke.

post-210225-1489975175_thumb.png

Funny stuff.This kind of reminds me of the clown.I have never laughed out loud while reading anything online as much as that tread...it was highly entertaining to say the least.I think that anyone that's gets an exotic just for attention is shallow and that what this seems to be from my end.

the clown with squirters to put out flames?

Glad this got re opened. It has provided lots of entertainment and Romans rants are classic. I havent laughed this hard at an internet ousting in a long time. Lol. Question. Why hasnt anybody posted the pic of her on here with her tits out, standing beside the Lambo? Haha.

Glad this got re opened. It has provided lots of entertainment and Romans rants are classic. I havent laughed this hard at an internet ousting in a long time. Lol. Question. Why hasnt anybody posted the pic of her on here with her tits out, standing beside the Lambo? Haha.

It isn't her, we were all told.

She will be back with that SV. But it isn't hers. Anyone can have a lambo friend to pretend. I once had a friend that told her friends that "we" own the lambo. I was like "we"?

Originally when she posted she should have kept her fcuking mouth shut. In my world which is the LP world, it's not unusual for a 21 year old to have an expensive car. There is a LOT of shit that goes on behind the scenes. We have had 21 year olds with Veyrons on here. It happens. The world isn't fair, some people are born into wealth.

Had she come on here and just been less chatty that would have been the end of it. Nobody needs to explain to anyone where their money came from. The mods will defend anyone from mob mentality if it's unfair. In her case though that was the critical error - claiming she was SELF MADE, and that's when it started to smell like dogshit. Why even add that in, who gives a fcuk?

If and when the truth comes out - and it sounds like it's coming out in a big way - then she deserves every fcuking thing she has coming to her.

As djantlive mentioned, of course she will be driving an SV soon, but it will be her boyfriend's car (or her uncle's, or her father's, whatever, you get the point). I really do not understand the motive behind this huge masquerade. The person behind this (who is probably also typing the messages (or part of them) on all those forums) should stop this right away because the damage to her reputation might well be irreversible.

Originally when she posted she should have kept her fcuking mouth shut. In my world which is the LP world, it's not unusual for a 21 year old to have an expensive car. There is a LOT of shit that goes on behind the scenes. We have had 21 year olds with Veyrons on here. It happens. The world isn't fair, some people are born into wealth.

Had she come on here and just been less chatty that would have been the end of it. Nobody needs to explain to anyone where their money came from. The mods will defend anyone from mob mentality if it's unfair. In her case though that was the critical error - claiming she was SELF MADE, and that's when it started to smell like dogshit. Why even add that in, who gives a fcuk?

If and when the truth comes out - and it sounds like it's coming out in a big way - then she deserves every fcuking thing she has coming to her.

On point.

:icon_thumleft:

She is young and silly but posting her personal details online isn't cool at all, think if this silly inexperienced young girl was your sister or daughter, etc., you wouldn't want her exposed, does she deserve it? Probably yes, should you do it? If you are smarter than her IMO you shouldn't.

Young people nowadays do not realize how much irreversible damage they can cause to themselves by misbehaving online, I feel like the more experienced of us should try to protect them from themselves.

She is young and silly but posting her personal details online isn't cool at all, think if this silly inexperienced young girl was your sister or daughter, etc., you wouldn't want her exposed, does she deserve it? Probably yes, should you do it? If you are smarter than her IMO you shouldn't.

Young people nowadays do not realize how much irreversible damage they can cause to themselves by misbehaving online, I feel like the more experienced of us should try to protect them from themselves.

Nah, I believe in natural selection. It's because this younger generation is so coddled up, is the main reason why it's so f**ked up. They need to burn their fingers in life the way we did. The only way to truly learn.

I really do not understand the motive behind this huge masquerade.

Shes trying to drive traffic to her youtube channel...

Nah, I believe in natural selection. It's because this younger generation is so coddled up, is the main reason why it's so f**ked up. They need to burn their fingers in life the way we did. The only way to truly learn.

It's not about coddling them up it's about not taking advantage of their stupidity/vulnerability.

It's not about coddling them up it's about not taking advantage of their stupidity/vulnerability.

Again, natural selection. I have no sympathy.

^^^^^I agree with Andecorp, I am 26 almost 27 and the majority of my generation has been coddled/babied way too much. The majority of us are a bunch of stupid babies and could have benefited a lot from learning things 'the hard way'.

^^^^^I agree with Andecorp, I am 26 almost 27 and the majority of my generation has been coddled/babied way too much. The majority of us are a bunch of stupid babies and could have benefited a lot from learning things 'the hard way'.

:iamwithstupid:

Damn dude. You're 26. I turn 26 next month. I wanna be like you when I grow up. :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

Damn dude. You're 26. I turn 26 next month. I wanna be like you when I grow up. :lol2:

Haha thanks? Dont know what makes me deserve that compliment but I appreciate it.

My guess is when the car is delivered and someone looks up the license plate info and it isn't registered in her name she will come up with some excuse as to why or ask to have the "private information" removed, aka her license plate.

She's really inspiring me as a woman to succeed :rolleyes:

My guess is when the car is delivered and someone looks up the license plate info and it isn't registered in her name she will come up with some excuse as to why or ask to have the "private information" removed, aka her license plate.

She's really inspiring me as a woman to succeed :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same. What's really funny is no GTR. :lol2:

So I guess the question now is: "Whose GTR was she driving?"

post-210225-1490028838.png

She is young, and silly. But she is generation of the internet and computers. if she is self made, she most likely is above average in the smarts lvl.. Also would assume self made at 20/21 a good guess she made her money via computers tech apps ect. So she should be well aware of don't fck with people on public forums and internet in general. People will find and post your information easy. They went easy on what information they posted. I have seen much worse, as I assume you have too. Again what everyone says here "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" It may not be right, but don't play stupid and get your self tied in a knot. Everyone knows be careful on the internet.

Edit- Sorry terrible post, running on 3hrs of sleep