Sayonara I mean Saiy bye... what drives these people?

kmr

She is young, and silly. But she is generation of the internet and computers. if she is self made, she most likely is above average in the smarts lvl.. Also would assume self made at 20/21 a good guess she made her money via computers tech apps ect. So she should be well aware of don't fck with people on public forums and internet in general. People will find and post your information easy. They went easy on what information they posted. I have seen much worse, as I assume you have too. Again what everyone says here "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" It may not be right, but don't play stupid and get your self tied in a knot. Everyone knows be careful on the internet.

Edit- Sorry terrible post, running on 3hrs of sleep

Thats no excuse! Post more!!!!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid:

Damn dude. You're 26. I turn 26 next month. I wanna be like you when I grow up. :lol2:

:iamwithstupid: LOL

Haha thanks? Dont know what makes me deserve that compliment but I appreciate it.

Phantom Coupe

Audi S8

Maserati Quattroporte

Dodge Challenger SRT

BMW E39 M5

R32 Nissan Skyline

JZX90 Toyota Mark II

MazdaSpeed Protege

Cadillac Fleetwood

:icon_super:

Again, natural selection. I have no sympathy.

I understand natural selection perhaps more than most on this forum, I didn't say she didn't deserve to be discredited if she lied, I am one of the least PC guy you can meet, I am just saying that certain barriers shouldn't be crossed.

She is young, and silly. But she is generation of the internet and computers. if she is self made, she most likely is above average in the smarts lvl.. Also would assume self made at 20/21 a good guess she made her money via computers tech apps ect. So she should be well aware of don't fck with people on public forums and internet in general. People will find and post your information easy. They went easy on what information they posted. I have seen much worse, as I assume you have too. Again what everyone says here "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" It may not be right, but don't play stupid and get your self tied in a knot. Everyone knows be careful on the internet.

Edit- Sorry terrible post, running on 3hrs of sleep

I agree with everything you said but young people (and some older) act on impulse and very quickly forget the consequences of their actions, do they deserve to be taken down, yes, I do it all the time, I have no mercy for stupid, cheaters and liars, the only difference is how I am taking somebody down, even though they deserve what they are getting one has to stop short from potentially ruining somebody's life, future career, etc. so certain rules of engagement apply.

Anyway that's my opinion.

^^^^^I agree with Andecorp, I am 26 almost 27 and the majority of my generation has been coddled/babied way too much. The majority of us are a bunch of stupid babies and could have benefited a lot from learning things 'the hard way'.

I also 100% agree with Andecorp, don't you worry about that.

I know that there are (this may be off topic a bit) but 3 major ig accounts portraying a "guru" classes on investments in Stock and real estate.. semenars and you tube updates and even live classes.

These guys have names and they always repost my car ... bothered me.. till I saw them post so many of my friends cars.. houses and yaghts..

as for "Fake" wealth... I met some great guys in Miami with real bespoke Lambos and Ferraris. I ran down one at a light and the windo was roled down... and in there was a Jamaican Shoota with a huge blunt and gold teeth. This was not my buddy ...

later I heard my frined rents his car and his boat to cover the leases ?? he was talking differently to me .. who knew

Originally when she posted she should have kept her fcuking mouth shut. In my world which is the LP world, it's not unusual for a 21 year old to have an expensive car. There is a LOT of shit that goes on behind the scenes. We have had 21 year olds with Veyrons on here. It happens. The world isn't fair, some people are born into wealth.

Had she come on here and just been less chatty that would have been the end of it. Nobody needs to explain to anyone where their money came from. The mods will defend anyone from mob mentality if it's unfair. In her case though that was the critical error - claiming she was SELF MADE, and that's when it started to smell like dogshit. Why even add that in, who gives a fcuk?

If and when the truth comes out - and it sounds like it's coming out in a big way - then she deserves every fcuking thing she has coming to her.

Last year while staying at the Beverly Wilshire, I was having a drink on their outside seating area along Rodeo. A kid and his buddy drove up in a SV, parked it parallel in the drop off space off the street, sat down at the table next and ordered a couple hot chocolates. We started talking cars of course. Albeit he was from Dubai, going to SC and was renting a house in BH. Just a couple nice kids, not arrogant and yeah, I ended up paying their HC tab.

This gal is nothing but a bimbo who is whoring out her body in an attempt to make a buck. I am sure her SO is a sugar daddy of some sort who thinks with his lower brain. Got a laugh when she said her attorney contacted the legal team of the other forum. Dang, a forum that brings in so much revenue that they have to have their own legal team? haha

Shes trying to drive traffic to her youtube channel...

hmm... perhaps lodge complaints to youtube to have her channel removed?

She is young and silly but posting her personal details online isn't cool at all, think if this silly inexperienced young girl was your sister or daughter, etc., you wouldn't want her exposed, does she deserve it? Probably yes, should you do it? If you are smarter than her IMO you shouldn't.

Young people nowadays do not realize how much irreversible damage they can cause to themselves by misbehaving online, I feel like the more experienced of us should try to protect them from themselves.

It is impossible for me to agree more with this.

Here's the thing; people may feel great about being part of the mob taking down an idiot, BUT the internet is full of complete psychos. Once the line between the internet and the real world blurs, there are people who go way, way overboard. The internet just makes people lose complete touch with reality, and whenever shit like this starts, you have no idea where some lunatic that just wants to be part of the crowd may take it.

25 years ago, if someone crashed a car, the first thing most people would do is run over and ask "are you ok?" or get to a phone and call emergency services. Now the first thing people do is pull out their phone and post the aftermath on social media. It's as if viewing on the screen of a phone, laptop, whatever detach people from the living world and all consequence evaporates. The frenzy rules all.

A guy on my website got asked by a moderator to stop posting so many joke threads per day as it appeared to be spam-like. He posted the PM'd request online, so the moderator issued him a temp ban which sent him completely out of control. Within days he was sending me messages showing me he knew my address, telling me to say hi to my wife (by her name), telling me my neighborhood looked like it could be dangerous, etc. I printed it all out and gave it to the local PD and sent it any law enforcement agency that would listen. He sent me shit like an e-mail on my Birthday saying it would be my last. Luckily it all worked out in the end and he died of pancreatic cancer.

Just sayin, there are crazy ass people in this world, and the internet makes many of them 10x worse. Funny now, but not worth facilitating the impulses of lunatics in the real world.

Luckily it all worked out in the end and he died of pancreatic cancer.

Glad it worked out for you.

This is sad for many reasons. For me, it taints me against others by not giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure there are lots of people out there who are who they say they are, but people like this create doubt and mistrust.

Just too easy to sit behind a computer and type anything these days.....

No idea what all went down, but those reviews were just terribad. I felt like I was listening to a sales person at a car dealership who had never driven cars before try and talk about the cars and read off the brochure. That's just my opinion though.

but people like this create doubt and mistrust.

Just too easy to sit behind a computer and type anything these days.....

There is no privacy and no point trying to BS this board. Her initial posts literally followed the "how not to do it." I'd refer you to my first post on this thread.

Well, I personally know Sai.y...

and let me tell you, she is an amazing gal.We were on good terms until something absolutely crazy happened...

Like I was saying, we were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't drive a manual and you can't either". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it. I absolutely regretted it.

Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilage or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor. She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard Sai run out of the house and take off in her GTR. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't call the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears.. My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

Nice post. Enjoy being banned.

Guess that was a failed attempt at an "attention grabbing but ultimately fictitious story...hence the ending"

My apologies it was not meant to be ban-inducing. Perhaps distaste on my part.

Well, I personally know Sai.y...

and let me tell you, she is an amazing gal.We were on good terms until something absolutely crazy happened...

Like I was saying, we were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't drive a manual and you can't either". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it. I absolutely regretted it.

Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilage or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor. She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard Sai run out of the house and take off in her GTR. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't call the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears.. My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

:lol2:

I feel partly stupid for giving her benefit of doubt and support in the main thread but I like to be a positive person. Like others have said, making money is different now and any 20-something or even teen can drive a Lambo. We've all seen it. Oh well, I see this one is a fake.

Upon reflection I conclude it was all about social-media $$. She, and another with the cars (whoever that may be) had the idea to try to make her a social media star. Blitzed all the forums that are focused on the cars they had, or will have, and tried to gain a following to YT & IG. The problem was taking it too far to lie about ownership.

I'm glad that many of you were about to bring out more truth. I feel that is all LP wanted here. If I've learned anything from my time on LP, truth is key. Of course that probably wouldn't have worked coming here only to plug YouTube, but we all see lying out of your ass doesn't work either and ended up much worse.

Upon reflection I conclude it was all about social-media $$. She, and another with the cars (whoever that may be) had the idea to try to make her a social media star. Blitzed all the forums that are focused on the cars they had, or will have, and tried to gain a following to YT & IG. The problem was taking it too far to lie about ownership.

Wasn't Allan saying that it takes a TON, TON of traffic to make any decent money with youtube and Instagram?

I remember this discussion back in the Himler/Thorgalsen days and their YT channels that had pretty decent traffic.