I should share the story of how I was tossed out of a data center for "laying cable" in my cage with my gf at the time. She put the knockers in the NOC. ;)

I should share the story of how I was tossed out of a data center for "laying cable" in my cage with my gf at the time. She put the knockers in the NOC. ;)

Ummmmm...YES

Now we talking LOL

Looks like we are still in limp mode.
ugh

Nothin worse than limp mode!!!!

:icon_mrgreen:

rmtn I’m on board for LP 2.0 if this isn’t resolved

Anyone interested in migrating to LP 2.0? I will build it if the interest is there.

Not it. (no tag backs)

I mean yeah to forum, but I don't know how to use the intarwebs or surf the information superhighway.

I tried to buy the forum for $10.00 worth of Bitcoin currency. Negotiations went as follows:

Me: I'll buy it for $10.00 worth of Bitcoin

LPower: $9.67? What do I need $10.32 for?

Hey folks,

Alex and I just found out about this issue this morning. We're extremely sorry for the problem ya'll are experiencing and for not noticing the problem earlier.

We're in touch with our IT contact to look into this. And yes, we know it's been a LONG time, we'll also be looking into a few options for giving LP a new look.

Again, we are very sorry. To have new and long-time LP members be frustrated with the forum is not what we want and we promise to get this sorted and better.

Thanks.

Hey folks,

Alex and I just found out about this issue this morning. We're extremely sorry for the problem ya'll are experiencing and for not noticing the problem earlier.

We're in touch with our IT contact to look into this. And yes, we know it's been a LONG time, we'll also be looking into a few options for giving LP a new look.

Again, we are very sorry. To have new and long-time LP members be frustrated with the forum is not what we want and we promise to get this sorted and better.

Thanks.

Many thanks. With that new look will there be a new banner? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Cool but how many people already bounced?

It’s only a few of the long term members who hang around, hardly see any new faces anyway.

The rest are bots by the thousands.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead