SV/VT/GT for sale

AudiBull

Pretty sure baky sold it to another member. I know that is a rare wing (SV-R i believe), but i would much perfer that car with an actual GT wing on the back...

Beautiful car, low miles and a decent price. Looks VERY good too. 6.0's will not got down in money, and this one can be put back to stock I suppose for collectability purposes later on in life, for now enjoy the wild ride and looks.

Pretty sure baky sold it to another member. I know that is a rare wing (SV-R i believe), but i would much perfer that car with an actual GT wing on the back...

It's been driven quite a bit since being sold. I think it left Bakys with 1200 something miles and a lower asking price

Good value. If you want a car like that you aren't going to find one.. So there is the answer.

I personally love the car.

It's been driven quite a bit since being sold. I think it left Bakys with 1200 something miles and a lower asking price

Everything left someone recently for a lower asking price.. :eusa_naughty: those days are gone. Even in the diablo world.

It's wicked looking.

But its a Silver 6.0, painted with a US made aftermarket kit fitted by a Lambo dealer in SoCa.

Plenty of details on the boards / web about it.

Good value. If you want a car like that you aren't going to find one.. So there is the answer.

I personally love the car.

I agree. The kit, install and paint alone is worth about $50k. And they don't have anymore of this carbon fiber GT kit. The quality was quite good.

Ive seen the car upclose at SP.. Definitely a looker, but the fit and finish is certainly not perfect. If you are going off the ad, where they state its one of 5 kits, that is simply not true, for the most part inmo it will take alot for an aftermarket bodied, repainted 6.0 to appreciate from a price of $220k.. That being said if you like the car, certainly buy it as it is bad ass, but if looking from a collector standpoint I will say no.

This car had around 4k miles when at SP. At least someone finally drove it! Man, if it sells for $200k that is impressive. Car was for sale for $135-140k before wheels and exhaust where done two years ago? I agree value int the car probably has gone up but for $2ook not so sure.

I thought this car was actually one of the Blue Ely cars before it was repainted....

If this was the car done a LOC then it was Blue Ely to start with.

We could not give Blue Ely cars away at the time no body would touch them. Strange know most Love them.

The other kits where sold don't know how many ended up on cars.

I would think the kit would drop the value of the car. It is a kit car on a nice platform. Know if you have a hard on for a GT this is as close as most will get and the 6.0 dose have a better chassi then the GT.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
its lowered again.

I feel the limbo dance

how low will they go

I like it

Now you've done it. Should have kept it quiet. :eusa_shhh:

Roy is looking at this thread. That means in half an hour we will have a new "Look what I just picked up" thread. :icon_mrgreen:

With how quickly they've dropped the price $25,000 they seem motivated to sell.

Now you've done it. Should have kept it quiet. :eusa_shhh:

Roy is looking at this thread. That means in half an hour we will have a new "Look what I just picked up" thread. :icon_mrgreen:

With how quickly they've dropped the price $25,000 they seem motivated to sell.

roy! :eusa_naughty:

It a medium mileage 6.o with a body kit. Hurts value Imo. No more than $155

Honestly don't think you'll be able to get 6.0's in the $150's anymore. 8k is still quite low mileage. I'll agree that the GT kit may hurt the value somewhat, but it's such a unique car. In a few years when the 6.0's really dries up, we'll be kicking ourselves for not picking one up when we had the chance...just like the Countach.

I am going to go look at the car this afternoon. Any one want me to check out anything specific?

how so?

The 6.0 chassis is thicker then all other Diablos. I forget the exact amount at this time I think it 6mm. When you look under a Diablo the low point is the drop down area for the seats. In a 6.0 this area is flat. In the past I have measured the difference just can not recall the exact amount.

IIRC the GT kit is OEM. IMHO I don't see why this example has been so maligned. We can debate the price & value, but this is a viable example that will make someone a proud owner. I would love to own this car.

IIRC the GT kit is OEM. IMHO I don't see why this example has been so maligned. We can debate the price & value, but this is a viable example that will make someone a proud owner. I would love to own this car.

me too