Any spare change? Help a brother out

Lubejobs42

I have come to the conclusion that I am powerless over Lamborghinis and I have a problem.

My SV Coupe is ordered and I have a September build date. I decided I'm going to also Keep my 50th, as I think it may end up being one of those rare cars.

Now, this week, Lamborghini makes the brilliant decision to add the release of the SV roadster that will follow the SV coupe only by a few months.

After spending the night trying to decide if I cancel the Coupe and wait or Keep the coupe on order and also add the SV.

Wednesday, I also ordered a roadster.

Not to mention I may be working on another secret project that should be ready around February.

If anyone has any spare change they can spare, I would appreciated it. If my wife knew,...... forget it I can't even think about it. Especially since we are expecting arrival 2nd baby in November!

I really hope Lambo can deliver around my wife's delivery date. She would be pissed if I couldn't make it to the hospital!! :icon_thumleft:

God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference!!!

First World problem... :icon_mrgreen:

Why don't you fly to the factory, there you would cancel the orders for both the SV coupe and the SV roadster, and then commission the factory to build you a special one-of-a-kind bull.

It's good hat you've accepted your problem and are seeking help. This is the wrong place to come for help. My advice. Buy more Lamborghinis!

Seems like a legitimate request and since you seem to be in a time of need, you should consider opening a "go fund me" account.

Seems like a legitimate request and since you seem to be in a time of need, you should consider opening a "go fund me" account.

That would be hilarious.

Congrats on the 2nd kid. :icon_thumleft:

A 50th, SV, and SV Roadster... you're certifiable. Well done. :icon_mrgreen:

If anyone has any spare change they can spare, I would appreciated it. If my wife knew,...... forget it I can't even think about it. Especially since we are expecting arrival 2nd baby in November!

I really hope Lambo can deliver around my wife's delivery date. She would be pissed if I couldn't make it to the hospital!! :icon_thumleft:

God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference!!!

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission...

Congrats on the upcoming arrivals (even the baby!).

That would turn into a "Go Fu@% yourself" account!!

I have some spare 'space' to change ... so my advice is to park your 50th in my garage when you receive the SV Coupé so your wife thinks you've traded it in ... problem solved. :eusa_dance:

Just out of the kindness of my heart I can also offer a parking spot for the Superveloce when the SV Roadster arrives ... just because I'm a nice guy ... lol. :icon_thumleft:

I will tell my wife I'm just keeping them out of the rain for a friend ...

What do you think ... I can clean out my garage by September :icon_mrgreen:

Huayra Roadster. If you haven't seen it... a visit to BLQ is in order.

:icon_pray:

Any pics of it, Treynor? Or do you know when the official unveiling will be?

:icon_pray:

Any pics of it, Treynor? Or do you know when the official unveiling will be?

Horatio said he plans the public unveil in March '16. We saw pictures and the prototype chassis; it's spectacular.

Can't wait!

Horatio said he plans the public unveil in March '16. We saw pictures and the prototype chassis; it's spectacular.

Can't wait!

Paging LV ERIC!

I expect you won't find much sympathy here :lol2:

Yeah, pretty much zero.

Try marrying a woman who's also into cars. You'll run out of either money or garage space before you know it.

Paging LV ERIC!

i'm going to run up on him,, i hope before the end of July!!!

i'm making arrangement's now, trying to get to Lambo factory before Aug. will save me a ton of time, before I go to Japan/Hong Kong in the Fall, I don't want to have to go back to Europe in Sept, I'd like to have everything there settled so I can carry on to Asia.

I shall keep everyone informed!! will be fun

i'm going to run up on him,, i hope before the end of July!!!

i'm making arrangement's now, trying to get to Lambo factory before Aug. will save me a ton of time, before I go to Japan/Hong Kong in the Fall, I don't want to have to go back to Europe in Sept, I'd like to have everything there settled so I can carry on to Asia.

I shall keep everyone informed!! will be fun

Are you dropping by the Pagani factory too?

Are you dropping by the Pagani factory too?

If you want to visit Pagani make sure to make an appointment ... it is difficult to get into without prior appointment.

Also note he is in the process of building a new factory and massive showroom a few miles from the current Pagani workshop, a few weeks ago they were already building cars in that new facility but the showroom was far from being finished ... in his 'old' showroom they had two Zonda's (one being the record breaking R) ... no Huayra at the time however.

gino, after hearing about your latest "unveiling" surprise last night, you are officially my hero!

everyone here is going to literally $hit themselves... lol ;)

gino, after hearing about your latest "unveiling" surprise last night, you are officially my hero!

everyone here is going to literally $hit themselves... lol ;)

Can we start guessing what he has up his sleeve? Im going with a Lambo inspired private jet to match one of the SV's.