This is why I went to UGR! New Record

duhawks

I couldn't be happier with my results in my car!!! I just cannot get over this thing!!! I took the car out this morning in hopes to hook 3rd gear in this shitty 40 degree weather. I tried it 10 times and hooked it twice. I knew if I hooked 3rd the record would fall based upon my 100 to 150 time yesterday. Well what you see here folks is a new damn record on the street, with street tires, flat slope, full tank of gas..... Oh and only on my 3rd damn setting!!!

Every time I take this car out I set a record lol. Shit is insane. I had big hopes for my car but I didn't think it would be this damn fast!

60 to 130 in 2.66 seconds!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't be happier with my results in my car!!! I just cannot get over this thing!!! I took the car out this morning in hopes to hook 3rd gear in this shitty 40 degree weather. I tried it 10 times and hooked it twice. I knew if I hooked 3rd the record would fall based upon my 100 to 150 time yesterday. Well what you see here folks is a new damn record on the street, with street tires, flat slope, full tank of gas..... Oh and only on my 3rd damn setting!!!

Every time I take this car out I set a record lol. Shit is insane. I had big hopes for my car but I didn't think it would be this damn fast!

60 to 130 in 2.66 seconds!!!

FML - :icon_super:

Holy shit ! you are the Man. Kevin should send you a gift !

congrats , please make it official and post Vbox !

FML - :icon_super:

Holy shit ! you are the Man. Kevin should send you a gift !

congrats , please make it official and post Vbox !

I am going to try kill tomorrow. Stay tuned.

I am going to try kill tomorrow. Stay tuned.

The way you are handling this car , you seem to be the odds favorite to win the whole TX roll on. Not trying to be funny.. but serious.I think the best drivers are the ones that Test THIER cars on the street.

props!

I also ran a 2.78.. Shit is spinning hard. I will try again later when it is warmer.

I trust you, but would like to see vbox file and oh .. add the G lateral acc , i bet you peaked 1.8 G

I'll post more later and the footage. At lunch giving my brother rides. He was in the navy and said my car is more violent than aircraft launches off the carrier lmao

image.jpg

Congrats man, that thing is getting it done!

I know you're super pumped right now, but maybe hold off on kill mode until it warms up a bit. If you're struggling to hook now, more power isn't likely to do much, other than increase the risk a whole lot.

I know 4th will hold more power, just stay safe out there man, no need to throw 1800hp down in mediocre conditions.

Congrats man, that thing is getting it done!

I know you're super pumped right now, but maybe hold off on kill mode until it warms up a bit. If you're struggling to hook now, more power isn't likely to do much, other than increase the risk a whole lot.

I know 4th will hold more power, just stay safe out there man, no need to throw 1800hp down in mediocre conditions.

I know. I am respecting this car a lot. It probably doesn't seem like it on this board but I am. I have done maybe 10 pulls on race gas. That is it.

It is supposed to be warm on Sunday, looking forward to seeing the times you lay down when it hooks. Good luck!

It has to be surreal to think that the answer to "What did you do this morning?" is "I took my car for a spin and broke a world record while accelerating faster than anyone ever has in a street car." Crazy, keep it up and stay safe.

"His first fight in the kumite and he broke the fcuking world record!"

Had to be done.

Congrats man, that's crazy FAST!!!

I wish I had room for 100 to 200. 3rd gear is really suspect right now it is too cold for 3rd gear. I spin so much in 3rd. 4th dead hooks, no issues in 4th. Tomorrow will be close to 70 so I will give setting 4 a try....

I am literally going to make 1 pass on kill then put the car up and save it for tx2k.

mother of God. this is an incredible car. when it's warmer and hooking on full kill, both 60-130 and 100-150 records will fall even further. looking forward to seeing 2.3 second 60-130 and 1.9 second 100-150