LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you get this car for? Looks like fcris car?

It is Fcris old car. We worked a deal and I now have both the Lambo and The AMG from him. He is a great guy.

That white roadster is CLEAN! Man that looks good. Impressive collection!

Thank you. However your blue one is incredible. Have never seen such a blue roadster before, perfect color!

It is Fcris old car. We worked a deal and I now have both the Lambo and The AMG from him. He is a great guy.

Congrats man! How do you decide which murci to drive?! hah

Owner request

2005 gallardo TT current

previous 1989 countach 5000s

B2A56D47-8D15-458B-81F2-7881C5702FFC_zps

25FC5AD0-F25B-48CB-9DD1-A841179A792C_zps

viper006.jpg

Hello, can you please give me the multi owner status. tks

That collection is stunning. :monkeyleft:

I've had her for over a year, but I guess it's time to request official owner status.

The SP car. Congrats!

• 5 weeks later...

Recently ordered my Huracan (here in the UK) for delivery in June. It'll be the end of a 40 yr dream from the poster on the wall through to ownership. I did have the opportunity a few years ago to be able to get into a Gallardo, but it was a little financially extravagant at the time plus it wouldn't have been exactly to my requirements / spec.

So strictly not pictures of my car, but from the configurator as supplied by the dealer...

2yybajd.jpg

k19hrr.jpg

Recently ordered my Huracan (here in the UK) for delivery in June. It'll be the end of a 40 yr dream from the poster on the wall through to ownership. I did have the opportunity a few years ago to be able to get into a Gallardo, but it was a little financially extravagant at the time plus it wouldn't have been exactly to my requirements / spec.

So strictly not pictures of my car, but from the configurator as supplied by the dealer...

2yybajd.jpg

k19hrr.jpg

Congrats on realizing the dream!

Can I please have my 'Lambo Owners' title back. Plsssssssssss!!!
Those wheels look great! Completely transform the car!

Is my Avatar "fixed" as required? What is the diff between Avatar and profile pic? Thanks.

Hi there, first off congrats on your vehicle. I've changed you to have an owner's title. Thanks for reading the instructions too :icon_thumleft:

Avatar and profile pic - same thing. Previously we asked members to "fix them" as many were photos of girls. There's lots of places on the net to see that, our forum doesn't need to be yet another. Your avatar is perfect, and you nailed your first post. Enjoy the car and the forum.

Hi there, first off congrats on your vehicle. I've changed you to have an owner's title. Thanks for reading the instructions too :icon_thumleft:

Avatar and profile pic - same thing. Previously we asked members to "fix them" as many were photos of girls. There's lots of places on the net to see that, our forum doesn't need to be yet another. Your avatar is perfect, and you nailed your first post. Enjoy the car and the forum.

Thanks Porter. Glad to be here. i have been a member on several other forums, but it looks like quite a colorful group here.

Thanks Porter. Glad to be here. i have been a member on several other forums, but it looks like quite a colorful group here.

Good description and quite accurate :icon_mrgreen:

Request owner status. Read the instructions so hope i got it right. :icon_mrgreen:

IMG_1945_copy.jpg

IMG_1946_copy.jpg

Ok, so clearly I don't have posting pics down yet....sorry! Trying to find out how to make larger now....