LamboPower Girlfriends, Wives and Exes Megathread!

Guest skokos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could post the face, we would not be looking at it anyway. Lol. Nice!

:icon_thumleft:

I'm so sorry you friend has no face. If it's any consolation she has great tits to help make up for it.

Don't be sorry... no face means no mouth, no mouth means no talk, no talk means no BS... down side, no mouth also means no BJ. But I can do without the BJ if there's no BS. :icon_mrgreen:

Can't help but think this is exactly how pictures that were supposed to be private get leaked out and end up embarrassing someone... Not saying I don't enjoying seeing them, just hope nobody gets in trouble.

Can't help but think this is exactly how pictures that were supposed to be private get leaked out and end up embarrassing someone... Not saying I don't enjoying seeing them, just hope nobody gets in trouble.

Buzz kill

If you are the owner of the image, then you have every right to use it.. If you aren't.. then you technically don't..

The owner is the one that snapped the shot..Also, I believe if a girl snapped the shot and sent it to you via text, email, etc. then she released the image to you..

Of course I am not the owner of a lot of the images I have posted, but all the ones I have posted are actually available on the internet somewhere else..

I don't think any of the guys here are in much threat of an issue.. Girls seem to love to get naked for Lambo owners! :icon_thumleft:

If you look at that photo.. scroll all the way to the right you can see Deuce. Only one sitting at the table all by himself. At least I got up for the pic!

I didn't even see him in there til you mentioned it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was at Del Frisco's tonight. Its not uncommon to see 2 or 3 working girls at the bar here. They are normally older, in their 30s. This old man, looked to be in his 70's. He's walks in with SEVEN girls. All looked barely out of high school. The one next to him rubbing on him looked like she could have turned 21 just yesterday. I could not help but laugh the entire time wonder which of of these girl is going to have to bang him.

2evuvy8.jpg

^ I think u missed the point of this thread. There's a Miami prostitutes thread where that pics fits nicely